Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Secrets of the Seduction Bootcamp

Jump to newest

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Documentary on BBC1 at 8:30 tonight.

Teaching workshops on how men can quickly meet and have sex with girls as quickly as possible.

From the article I have read, it even encourages them to go as far as sexual misconduct, with 1 guy from Glasgow currently awaiting trial under sexual harassment charges were made.

They are also encouraged to secretly film their encounters without obtaining consent, saying that consent isn't required.

I thought this might be an interesting but harrowing watch about the teachings these workshops are providing and possibly explain why some men believe it is ok to behave in this manner, might even explain some of the behaviours that are shown on here on a regular basis.

So, who will be watching?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

No one?

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Think I will watch it, seen some of their adverts in the past and it's a bit harrowing.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Jesus. I'll have a watch.

Sounds bloody grim.

P

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Just us then

over a year ago

Thanks for the tip OP, I'll watch.

over a year ago

I'm already raging and heart pounding.

I wanna chop his sack off and ram it down his throat

P

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I read the news story, and that was as much as I could stomach..

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I'm already raging and heart pounding.

I wanna chop his sack off and ram it down his throat

P"

Yeap! And they are saving a r*pe culture? Really?

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Sweet Jesus!!!

over a year ago

"Documentary on BBC1 at 8:30 tonight.

Teaching workshops on how men can quickly meet and have sex with girls as quickly as possible.

From the article I have read, it even encourages them to go as far as sexual misconduct, with 1 guy from Glasgow currently awaiting trial under sexual harassment charges were made.

They are also encouraged to secretly film their encounters without obtaining consent, saying that consent isn't required.

I thought this might be an interesting but harrowing watch about the teachings these workshops are providing and possibly explain why some men believe it is ok to behave in this manner, might even explain some of the behaviours that are shown on here on a regular basis.

So, who will be watching? "

not me

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"No one? "
probably just loser men will watch it and totally fail anyway because they lack the imagination and charisma to be able to do it without help.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"No one? probably just loser men will watch it and totally fail anyway because they lack the imagination and charisma to be able to do it without help. "

Incel guys..

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"No one? probably just loser men will watch it and totally fail anyway because they lack the imagination and charisma to be able to do it without help.

Incel guys.. "

oh dear yes.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

This is absolutely sickening, I'm raging watching this

over a year ago

I'm genuinely relieved that only lasted half an hour.

P

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

What a bunch of absolute pricks!

I feel sick, they are purposely targeting young inexperienced women, who don't have the confidence to tell them to fuck off!

No wonder some men on here are as abhorrent as they come across

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Disgusting oxygen thieves grrr

By *xperimentalistMan
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Missed it and by the sound of it I'm glad I did, was busy testing my intellect with university challenge!

over a year ago

"What a bunch of absolute pricks!

I feel sick, they are purposely targeting young inexperienced women, who don't have the confidence to tell them to fuck off!

No wonder some men on here are as abhorrent as they come across "

Speaks volumes doesn't it.

Manipulate until they get tired if saying no, find another angle in.

I appreciate not everyone is confident in approaching the opposite sex and all that shiz but they MUST realise it's wrong when they think they're learning seduction but are learning bullying

P

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

It was a horrible watch I can't lie. Watching it I just feel we need to teach our daughters to be confident with rejecting men.

over a year ago

I am lost for words

But would goes as far as to say I bet they are all members on here

over a year ago

"It was a horrible watch I can't lie. Watching it I just feel we need to teach our daughters to be confident with rejecting men. "

That's exactly how it made me feel. It made me thankful I don't have a daughter, and praying my son ain't stupid enough to believe any of this utterly disgraceful behaviour.

P

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I appreciate not everyone is confident in approaching the opposite sex and all that shiz but they MUST realise it's wrong when they think they're learning seduction but are learning bullying

P

"

It's a multi Billion pound industry, so that speaks volumes in itself!

Some men are willing to spend £600 a session to learn how to convince a woman to take that man to bed? Men who are probably at least 10 years older if not more than that, I mean really? Sick bastards in my eyes, to then learn it has been recorded and uploaded onto YouTube? Can you imagine, how they must feel after, if they find out?

I hate to think!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

I’ll watch on catch up but sounds grim !

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"It was a horrible watch I can't lie. Watching it I just feel we need to teach our daughters to be confident with rejecting men. "

Absolutely! Teach them that it is NOT being rude ignoring these men, or even blatantly screaming at the top of their lungs for help, or tell them to fuck off loudly in public! They'd soon back of swiftly that is for sure

over a year ago

P

Some men are willing to spend £600 a session to learn how to convince a woman to take that man to bed? Men who are probably at least 10 years older if not more than that, I mean really? Sick bastards in my eyes, to then learn it has been recorded and uploaded onto YouTube? Can you imagine, how they must feel after, if they find out?

I hate to think! "

Like a game of cat and mouse

So so disappointing and really fucking disconcerting.

I can understand blokes thinking "I'll give this a go" but I cannot understand how they'll stay and keep at it when they realise what they're being told to do. Turn round, ask for a refund and tell them they're fucking scum.

P

over a year ago

Sounds more like bullying more than Seduction to me, Bully some poor women into sex that to me is as good as, well as bad as it gets.

What and you know have schools in the UK that teach that sh*t for a fee? Worrying.....

over a year ago

I'm creating my own youtube channel and social media platform as Ghengis at the moment.

I'd like to distance myself from this kind of thing as much as humanly possible!

I want to guide and teach, not give people cheat sheets on how to bed women quickly! Certainly not encourage anything unethical!

I'd hate to be associated with anything like this, makes my skin crawl.

If anything I'm trying to put people in other peoples shoes, make them understand why they're not getting anywhere, why they get the reactions they do, why its important to be you.

So please, if anyone spots me online, dont associate me with this horrific bullshit!

over a year ago

"I'm creating my own youtube channel and social media platform as Ghengis at the moment.

I'd like to distance myself from this kind of thing as much as humanly possible!

I want to guide and teach, not give people cheat sheets on how to bed women quickly! Certainly not encourage anything unethical!

If anything I'm trying to put people in other peoples shoes, make them understand why they're not getting anywhere, why they get the reactions they do, why its important to be you.

So please, if anyone spots me online, dont associate me with this horrific bullshit!

"

You couldn't be any more opposite to these fools.

P

over a year ago

"I'm creating my own youtube channel and social media platform as Ghengis at the moment.

P"

Thanks P, last thing I want to do is help people put on a mask. I want them to think with their big head.

Episode 3 complete Only went and name dropped myself by accident! And my mates name. It's funny so I kept it in

over a year ago

P

Thanks P, last thing I want to do is help people put on a mask. I want them to think with their big head.

Episode 3 complete Only went and name dropped myself by accident! And my mates name. It's funny so I kept it in "

I'll take a peep in the morning

P

over a year ago

I already know

over a year ago

"I already know "

You're admitting to being an incel?

over a year ago

P

I hate to think! "

Their faces when confronted. So cocky. Really sick.

I don't understand how it's legal to upload it online.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Hadn't heard of the show, and having read the comments here, I really feel I don't want to watch it, but have a, strange compulsion to view.

If only to clarify something in my own mind

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Maybe watch it, I remember watching a friend of a friends video report of the Glasgow guy. Basically wasn’t a nice guy at all and was trying to talk his way into other guys wallets. Confidence made him seem like he was getting with a lot of girls when in reality it wasn’t many and the ones he did end up with were not sure in themselves which he took advantage off. Even girls with boyfriends he’d try and make them feel crap about something to get in their pants.

Not something you’d want to replicate

over a year ago

"I already know

You're admitting to being an incel?"

the title says secrets of seduction just saying iv no need to watch im an expert

over a year ago

"I already know

the title says secrets of seduction just saying iv no need to watch im an expert "

I realise you're compelled to post on every thread but this is a serious subject. About men coercing women to have sex with them in a vile way. Recording them while having sex with them and bragging about it.

It's great that you can admit you're an expert.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Sickos.

I’m all for self help but not at the expense of others.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I watched it in bed last night on my tablet.

I was appalled at the tactics, they way they treated women, the way they talked about them.

Viewing them as goals, challenges, targets, an objective, not as real people, human beings.

If I thought for 1 minute any of my sons behaved this way towards a lady.

I'd bloody castrate them myself!

over a year ago

"I watched it in bed last night on my tablet.

I was appalled at the tactics, they way they treated women, the way they talked about them.

Viewing them as goals, challenges, targets, an objective, not as real people, human beings.

If I thought for 1 minute any of my sons behaved this way towards a lady.

I'd bloody castrate them myself! "

over a year ago

It was disgusting and made me so angry!

They deliberately targeted younger women, I believe that is a very deliberate tactic. There is no way I would put up that persistance now but in my younger years I would not have felt as able to reject them.

over a year ago

"I already know

the title says secrets of seduction just saying iv no need to watch im an expert

I realise you're compelled to post on every thread but this is a serious subject. About men coercing women to have sex with them in a vile way. Recording them while having sex with them and bragging about it.

It's great that you can admit you're an expert."

Post new Message to Thread