Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Farting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok...farting. its something everyone does. And dont believe anyone who says, oh no I dont fart. Bullshit. Everyone farts. Our bodies need to fart out excess methane or we would eventually explode if we didnt. What I would like to know is...how long into a relationship with someone is it acceptable to fart in front of them ? I even know some couples who have been together for years and have never once farted in front of their partners. Btw I've always thought, the longer you hold in a fart, the stinkier its gonna be when it eventually escapes so might as well let rip as soon as it manifests.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Better an empty flat than a bad tenant.

over a year ago

"Better an empty flat than a bad tenant."

My thoughts exactly

over a year ago

I fart glitter and perfume. It's beautiful .

over a year ago

You cant hold what's not in your hand lol if you are both comfortable in each others company then farting shouldn't be an issue unless its howling then that's a total different scenario lol

I (mrs) let RIP just as much as mr after all it has to come out x

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

If you want to impress i think its best to give it a good while and wait as long as possible.

At least 10 minutes.

By *ral DMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I reckon I'd let one rip straight away, if they dont like it the relationship ain't gonna last, if the laugh well they will be laughing every day.

By *oldyoudown41Man
over a year ago

caledonian

Beans Beans the musical fruit , the more you eat the more you toot

By *unkhouser72Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

I fart like a trooper

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ok...farting. its something everyone does. And dont believe anyone who says, oh no I dont fart. Bullshit. Everyone farts. Our bodies need to fart out excess methane or we would eventually explode if we didnt. What I would like to know is...how long into a relationship with someone is it acceptable to fart in front of them ? I even know some couples who have been together for years and have never once farted in front of their partners. Btw I've always thought, the longer you hold in a fart, the stinkier its gonna be when it eventually escapes so might as well let rip as soon as it manifests."

about two days in I reckon

By *DSGCouple
over a year ago

That place in

1st meet we peed, farted and belched in front of each other and still together nearly three years now

over a year ago

"1st meet we peed, farted and belched in front of each other and still together nearly three years now "

That's a beautifull story of true love!

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

I have done it from the moment I met Hanky. They are silent so I thought she wouldn't notice, but she apparently has a sense of smell still.....

Sorry Hanky

By *DSGCouple
over a year ago

That place in

"1st meet we peed, farted and belched in front of each other and still together nearly three years now

That's a beautifull story of true love! "

We call it more lust but i like your thinking

By *ylvie 888Woman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

I dont remember when I 1st farted in his company... we've been together 36Yrs - Its a long time! But I do pump discreetly. He farts whenever I am near him purely to keep me away and because he is a disgusting ogre! Nuff said!

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I have done it from the moment I met Hanky. They are silent so I thought she wouldn't notice, but she apparently has a sense of smell still.....

Sorry Hanky "

My sense of smell is indeed good - unlike your bum!

But you are forgiven

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

You shouldn't hold farts in.

If you do, they travel upto your brains & give you shitty ideas

over a year ago

"You cant hold what's not in your hand lol if you are both comfortable in each others company then farting shouldn't be an issue unless its howling then that's a total different scenario lol

I (mrs) let RIP just as much as mr after all it has to come out x"

Glad to know you're both comfortable in your own farts lol

over a year ago

"I fart glitter and perfume. It's beautiful ."

Fartastic

over a year ago

Funny!

My current bf has never farted in front of me. He's a very straight up older English gent. But usually i end up farting in my sleep when he's in my bed and i wake up horrified he's heard me lol all good he usually is in deep sleep. But apart from that we tend not to fart in front of one another.

over a year ago

"I reckon I'd let one rip straight away, if they dont like it the relationship ain't gonna last, if the laugh well they will be laughing every day. "

Oh ..a test of loyalty?

over a year ago

"I fart like a trooper "

I hear those troopers like to swear a lot as well

over a year ago

"

Funny!

My current bf has never farted in front of me. He's a very straight up older English gent. But usually i end up farting in my sleep when he's in my bed and i wake up horrified he's heard me lol all good he usually is in deep sleep. But apart from that we tend not to fart in front of one another."

Well as long as it doesn't get awkward if a little fart were to sneak out in each others company. It's all good

over a year ago

"I dont remember when I 1st farted in his company... we've been together 36Yrs - Its a long time! But I do pump discreetly. He farts whenever I am near him purely to keep me away and because he is a disgusting ogre! Nuff said!"

Hahaha you know he's a keeper tho

By *nderIwonder.Man
over a year ago

2nd City

[Removed by poster at 06/10/19 02:15:58]

over a year ago

She should be in the circus

over a year ago

"I have done it from the moment I met Hanky. They are silent so I thought she wouldn't notice, but she apparently has a sense of smell still.....

Sorry Hanky "

But if she stayed then it's all good

over a year ago

"Ok...farting. its something everyone does. And dont believe anyone who says, oh no I dont fart. Bullshit. Everyone farts. Our bodies need to fart out excess methane or we would eventually explode if we didnt. ComomWhat I would like to know is...how long into a relationship with someone is it acceptable to fart in front of them ? I even know some couples who have been together for years and have never once farted in front of their partners. Btw I've always thought, the longer you hold in a fart, the stinkier its gonna be when it eventually escapes so might as well let rip as soon as it manifests."
Come on! Are we really going to talk about farts!!

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Sorry Hanky

But if she stayed then it's all good "

He has his uses

over a year ago

Charlie farted in my bed the first time we met. He was my first ever meet.. he said pardon me. It was a sign of things to come, he farts and snores all night long when he stops at mine. He's not shy about. I tend to try to hold them in when I,m with him, Once though a few years later I farted in his face during 69, which was very embarrassing. X

Post new Message to Thread