Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Super League Grand Final

Jump to newest

By *elloIntrigue OP   Man
over a year ago

North West UK

Calling all rugby league fans, are you off to the showpiece at Old Trafford?

Next Saturday 6pm.

I was really surprised that Salford made it through but they have certainly deserved it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Salford were awesome last night, and for that matter last week too. I am think Salford will have a lot support on Saturday x

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Last night was amazing, brilliant for Salford, never thought they would get this far.

Got to admit to a love for the underdog, will be cheering for them , but St Helens.

They have been the stand out team this season, and must start as clear favourites. That said remember the challenge cup final of Huddersfield v the all conquering Wigan team. One can hope and Dream.

over a year ago

Saints went to wembley this season celebrating a win before they took to the pitch, and boy did they pay for it. Salford need to do what they did last night and get in Saints faces. My heart wants Salford but my head is saying an easy win for Saints

over a year ago

Little change of subject but i am just watching Match of the Day. The commentator said "And Hugo Lloris is stretchered off with what looks like a bad arm injury"

I mean come on ffs, Joe Westerman dislocated his knee for Hull again Rovers. He subsequently wacked it back into place and carried on.

Football is 90 mins pretending you are hurt

Rugby league is 80 mins pretending you are not

over a year ago

Nope but il be up in the morning to watch the true grand final come on green machine

over a year ago

"Nope but il be up in the morning to watch the true grand final come on green machine"

I will be working but will watch it later. I see Toronto won tonight to make it to SuperLeague

Post new Message to Thread