Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Attached men meeting with partners consent

Jump to newest

By *rs mischief OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

Hi all... me and my partner have been swinging 6 years. I am a hot wife and my partner loves it. But I want him to have fun too. He does attend clubs and has had fun with ladies there but he now would like one to one meets.

Many of the ladies who have checked his profile have said on their profile will not meet married or attached men. So he has not messaged or winked.

My question is.. would you meet an attached man who has the full consent from his partner to go have fun!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yeah

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Providing I knew without question that the consent was real and not a bullshit get out of jail free note written by Bob the tramp outside the local offy for a fiver and can of Tenants super

P

over a year ago

No men cannot have my penis or my anus

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yes most definitely

over a year ago

"Providing I knew without question that the consent was real and not a bullshit get out of jail free note written by Bob the tramp outside the local offy for a fiver and can of Tenants super

P"

over a year ago

"No men cannot have my penis or my anus "

I’m sure the men will be devastated.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

no, we wouldn't. Neither of us have a problem with people who meet with or indeed without their partners consent though

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

"Hi all... me and my partner have been swinging 6 years. I am a hot wife and my partner loves it. But I want him to have fun too. He does attend clubs and has had fun with ladies there but he now would like one to one meets.

Many of the ladies who have checked his profile have said on their profile will not meet married or attached men. So he has not messaged or winked.

My question is.. would you meet an attached man who has the full consent from his partner to go have fun!"

If I came across the profile of a guy or girl playing solo with partner’s consent I would expect that profile to say that the partner is happy for a quick phone call to confirm it. Unfortunately there are too many people who are liberal with the truth online, I’m afraid I couldn’t just take someone’s word for it. If the partner was happy to have that quick 2 minute chat then I’d happily consider a meet. The confirmation directly from the partner is key for me

over a year ago

Manchester

"Providing I knew without question that the consent was real and not a bullshit get out of jail free note written by Bob the tramp outside the local offy for a fiver and can of Tenants super

P"

Love this reply!!

over a year ago

No

I don't want to be involved in that kind of dynamic

over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi all... me and my partner have been swinging 6 years. I am a hot wife and my partner loves it. But I want him to have fun too. He does attend clubs and has had fun with ladies there but he now would like one to one meets.

My question is.. would you meet an attached man who has the full consent from his partner to go have fun!

If I came across the profile of a guy or girl playing solo with partner’s consent I would expect that profile to say that the partner is happy for a quick phone call to confirm it. Unfortunately there are too many people who are liberal with the truth online, I’m afraid I couldn’t just take someone’s word for it. If the partner was happy to have that quick 2 minute chat then I’d happily consider a meet. The confirmation directly from the partner is key for me"

Thank you I'd be more than happy to make or take a call x

over a year ago

Why not but then there are a lot of single guys on here too I wouldn't give a married with permission guy preference.

over a year ago

"No

I don't want to be involved in that kind of dynamic "

Same. I find it weird.

By *ister-mischiefMan
over a year ago

Trafford

"Yes most definitely "

Shame your so far away

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I tried once. She vetoed me

over a year ago

Manchester

Everyone has their own choices. And we respect that. Some of you find it weird, that's cool too.

I just wondered why some people wouldn't met an attached guy who had full go ahead from his partner. Is it so different from a single guy? Mr partner would be the equivalent of a single guy..just wanted to know what people thought the difference was?

over a year ago

Manchester

"I tried once. She vetoed me "

Your hot! Xx

over a year ago

"Yes most definitely

Shame your so far away "

Shame you can't spell....

By *leasure4leisureMan
over a year ago

south

Hi

I am

Married , just over 30 happy years

We started soft swinging together awhile going enjoy a good few years before mrs decided it wasn’t for her any longer

I meet alone , always with her consent

After a meet we enjoy one another all

The more

Do any others find the same ?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I have done, but not before talking to the partner. They were also in a swinging relationship but had never had previous single female meets. She was lovely and he was great and we had a great time.

over a year ago

"No

I don't want to be involved in that kind of dynamic "

Same

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Yes,as long as it could be confirmed

Jack has had solo meets and i have happily spoken to couples to confirm that this is all good.

Miss

By *leasure4leisureMan
over a year ago

south

"Yes,as long as it could be confirmed

Jack has had solo meets and i have happily spoken to couples to confirm that this is all good.

Miss"

Like wise

We are happy to both chat on phone or

Meet socially

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I can't say many give that as a reason for turning down my partner. I've been turned down for that reason on dating sites which I can understand but never for play alone. Personally I'd want to talk to the partner first, not just to check she is aware but also get a bit of a guage of things from her side as well as his.

By *inn_the_humanMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

You know, it's funny. My other half has a single profile on here too - none of the guys ever seem to ask if she has my "consent" to meet

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Nothing weird about it at all OP - many have a similar dynamic, fair enough if it's not for some people, totally respect and accept that, but to write it off as "weird" is somewhat derogatory and judgemental to be honest.

As others have pointed out though just taking his word for it may cause some people, understandably, an issue - why not have his profile cross-reference yours and also any couples profile you may have, and invite people to contact you directly if they wish - that way things are completely transparent and people have the opportunity to cross-check if they wish.

It's what I have on my profile and my ability to meet has not been questioned once.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"You know, it's funny. My other half has a single profile on here too - none of the guys ever seem to ask if she has my "consent" to meet "

To be fair my "consent" has never been checked either but I do think your point highlights a major difference between men and women - *most* men wouldn't even think to question it.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

This is going to sound a bit hypocritical because well, it bloody well is. I don't know if I always would and I've turned men down in the past because of it. It depends on their dynamic and how they go about meeting - if it's compatible with how I do/view things then yes, I have done and will continue to do so.

over a year ago

If I was looking for meets then I would probably welcome that type of situation

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"You know, it's funny. My other half has a single profile on here too - none of the guys ever seem to ask if she has my "consent" to meet "

And why doesnt that surprise anyone. Says it all really doesnt it!

I'd not meet anyone with consent or not.

By *ants cockWoman
over a year ago

lincoln

My question is.. would you meet an attached man who has the full consent from his partner to go have fun!"

Yes I would

over a year ago

Manchester

"Nothing weird about it at all OP - many have a similar dynamic, fair enough if it's not for some people, totally respect and accept that, but to write it off as "weird" is somewhat derogatory and judgemental to be honest.

As others have pointed out though just taking his word for it may cause some people, understandably, an issue - why not have his profile cross-reference yours and also any couples profile you may have, and invite people to contact you directly if they wish - that way things are completely transparent and people have the opportunity to cross-check if they wish.

It's what I have on my profile and my ability to meet has not been questioned once."

Hiya I hadn't realised ours and his were not cross-referenced on my profile they are on ours and his I have now sorted it he has always had permission.

Thank you x

over a year ago

Manchester

"Nothing weird about it at all OP - many have a similar dynamic, fair enough if it's not for some people, totally respect and accept that, but to write it off as "weird" is somewhat derogatory and judgemental to be honest.

It's what I have on my profile and my ability to meet has not been questioned once.

Hiya I hadn't realised ours and his were not cross-referenced on my profile they are on ours and his I have now sorted it he has always had permission.

Thank you x"

Oh and it was not me that said it was wierd xx

over a year ago

I’ve met a few women myself who were happy to meet me on my own, but at the time when we were both actively meeting, we mainly met alone anyway purely for logistical reasons, but I did get told a lot that they wouldn’t meet me regardless of whether the mrs knew or not, which is fine, people have a right to make their own mind up on the information given to them.

over a year ago

I'm attached and meet on my own with husband's consent. Husband is happy to confirm it any time. I'd be happy to meet an attached man who has his other half's consent provided the other half confirms it directly to me.

Such man would still have to fall into orderly queue with the single men as there's no difference in that respect.

over a year ago

If I came across the profile of a guy or girl playing solo with partner’s consent I would expect that profile to say that the partner is happy for a quick phone call to confirm it. Unfortunately there are too many people who are liberal with the truth online, I’m afraid I couldn’t just take someone’s word for it. If the partner was happy to have that quick 2 minute chat then I’d happily consider a meet. The confirmation directly from the partner is key for me"

Like this...respect

over a year ago

We each have each others consent but I don t bother..she gives all that I want or need..only if we re both meeting would I bother

over a year ago

It has always been an area of contention with me, and will stick up for solo guys in some areas. That I fully admit I was swinging without consent on singles profile, although profile clearly said married. Single guys nor couples even questioned it, profiles even said "no married or attached males" didn't care if you were married female as long as they could get in your pants.

over a year ago

"Everyone has their own choices. And we respect that. Some of you find it weird, that's cool too.

I just wondered why some people wouldn't met an attached guy who had full go ahead from his partner. Is it so different from a single guy? Mr partner would be the equivalent of a single guy..just wanted to know what people thought the difference was?

"

I find the situation weird, not you.

It's likely you/ any couple meeting this way, would discuss what happened on the meet. Because you like to share the experience. I hate that and don't want to be part of it.

-If I wanted a couple to discuss the meet, I'd meet them both at once.

I don't find what you're doing weird at all. Lots of people love that. It's just not for me.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

P"

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"

Oh and it was not me that said it was wierd xx"

Oh I know it wasn't - why would you, you're in the middle of it

The only other thing to remember is that even with "consent" and all the things in place to confirm it - your other half effectively becomes a single man for the purposes of Fab and joins that pool and all the vagaries and constraints it can present - which with the added thing of him being attached may minimise opportunities further regardless of consent.

It can work however

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"I tried once. She vetoed me "

Then she's an idiot, because you are stunning

over a year ago

P"

that’s made my day ! Funniest quote I’ve heard in a while

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

No, as I'm only looking for singles. Nothing in it for me with attached guys, sorry. X

over a year ago

That's odd. I clearly state on my profile I have my partners consent yet guys ask me if my partner knows I'm on here almost constantly

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"You know, it's funny. My other half has a single profile on here too - none of the guys ever seem to ask if she has my "consent" to meet

That's odd. I clearly state on my profile I have my partners consent yet guys ask me if my partner knows I'm on here almost constantly "

That'll be the guys that don't read past the first line

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I tried once. She vetoed me

Then she's an idiot, because you are stunning"

Which is why she was probably vetoed,some women don't like competition

over a year ago

"You know, it's funny. My other half has a single profile on here too - none of the guys ever seem to ask if she has my "consent" to meet

That's odd. I clearly state on my profile I have my partners consent yet guys ask me if my partner knows I'm on here almost constantly "

Is it because they care or do they think it's extra, naughtiness if you said no Haven't had singles profile for few years now Just curious? Guys?

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Yes most definitely

Shame your so far away

Shame you can't spell...."

Regarding your profile..... intelligent has two L's

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Yes most definitely

Shame your so far away

Regarding your profile..... intelligent has two L's "

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Yes most definitely

Shame your so far away

great word to cock up on.

over a year ago

I found that it was best a couple presented as such. That was the original factor in meeting, and a large part of swinging is getting to know something of the couple's relationship. It's where the sexuality is.

Invariably either might opt out of the action, for a variety of understandable reasons. But they both attended and voyeurism added to the thrill.

over a year ago

I would.

I'm quite interested in 'dating' a couple at the moment

That's a different dynamic though

If the man had their partners consent I would like one to one meets.

By *urvyandCurious999Woman
over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I do. I find the boundaries are much clearer and I don't ever have to worry about them getting clingy with me, unlike a lot of single men.

over a year ago

I was talking to my wife only yesterday morning about married men being on fab and this post appears,I have taken some bits of advice for my own profile so thanks all

over a year ago

Just musing how do you actually give consent? Letter or verbal.

Truth is, consent or not it, would do my head in if I kept getting messages and phone calls from people asking if they had my consent to jump into bed with my partner. Everyone talking does anybody actually ask partner?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Everyone has their own choices. And we respect that. Some of you find it weird, that's cool too.

It's likely you/ any couple meeting this way, would discuss what happened on the meet. Because you like to share the experience. I hate that and don't want to be part of it.

I don't find what you're doing weird at all. Lots of people love that. It's just not for me. "

That depends entirely on the people. Some singles might give their friends all the nitty gritty details. Me and my partner don't discuss the specifics of meets, not because we're uncomfortable hearing it but because we respect other people's privacy. I on the other hand have had a single guy tell another play partner really personal details of a sexual problem I was experiencing at the time.

By *ister-mischiefMan
over a year ago

Trafford

"Yes most definitely

Shame your so far away

That's made my day !

I am the partner to OP , it is nice to see everyone's point of view.I have never minded joining the single male queue that has never bothered me but with a slightly different dynamic .

over a year ago

"Yes most definitely

Shame your so far away

Regarding your profile..... intelligent has two L's

That's made my day !

I am the partner to OP , it is nice to see everyone's point of view.I have never minded joining the single male queue that has never bothered me but with a slightly different dynamic ."

can you pass on my thanks to your good lady for starting this post, it's been very helpful hope you both have a great weekend

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"That depends entirely on the people. Some singles might give their friends all the nitty gritty details. Me and my partner don't discuss the specifics of meets, not because we're uncomfortable hearing it but because we respect other people's privacy. I on the other hand have had a single guy tell another play partner really personal details of a sexual problem I was experiencing at the time. "

That's really awful Lacey, sorry to read that, x

I don't discuss specifics for much the same reason. And in the past, when I've found another did, I decided I didn't want to meet them again. I do know and understand people talk but meh. Respect is important to me.

By *armupartistMan
over a year ago

York

I am a 'married' player, my wife and I have long had a sexless marriage with little hope of it getting sorted. In fact, during marriage guidance counselling she actually said, it wouldn't matter to her if she never had sex again! Subsequently I told her that if we were to stay together (in all other respects we have a good marriage) I would seek sexual pleasures elsewhere. She agreed with this but was adamant that she didn't want to know anything about about it... There are some of us married guys who play alone and are genuine but it is not easy as the ethics of this life style too often get in the way - which I fully understand and for the most part support...!?

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

If you cross reference your couples profile from your singles profile then this will make it clear that he has already got consent to play solo.

No need then to have to explain it on a first contact.

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

I know this might not be a popular opinion but here goes anyway.

For a lot of single women on here and I am talking single women, not attached, married , in relationships etc. They wouldn’t meet a guy who has a partner with consent because what they are ultimately looking for is a relationship of sorts and they know that’s not going to result in what they want. Now the extent of said relationship may be variable and dressed up in many guises but it’s a relationship all the same.

Lex

over a year ago

I think people are to quick to judge other people these days, especially if you're a married man on a swingers site, I've always been honest and upfront can't see the point of lying because you're going to get caught out in the end. Hope you all have a great weekend

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"I know this might not be a popular opinion but here goes anyway.

For a lot of single women on here and I am talking single women, not attached, married , in relationships etc. They wouldn’t meet a guy who has a partner with consent because what they are ultimately looking for is a relationship of sorts and they know that’s not going to result in what they want. Now the extent of said relationship may be variable and dressed up in many guises but it’s a relationship all the same.

Lex"

That is a valid opinion. on the flip side I seek happily married with consent so there is no doubt that I am not interested in a relationship. I just want to play with a person I can trust,

Some singletons have caught feelings too quickly in the past which has made me wary...

over a year ago

Would need to be genuine which ever way it is m or f a say so wouldnt be enough like a note the dog ate, but a call from the other partner possible as long as it wasnt vera or jack from down the road.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/10/19 10:50:08]

over a year ago

Lex"

I would say the majority of single ladies on these sites are looking for a relationships, majority of men are not! There lies the contention.

Can understand why ladies put "no attached or married males" perfectly understandable.

It is all about honesty across the board It would make things a lot clearer to a lot if that was stated on profiles. To deride others about honesty and not be honest with others.

You'll still get the "this is sex site not a dating site" etc etc etc goes with the territory, but at least there will be clarity of purpose for many. Just my 2p worth

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Lex

That is a valid opinion. on the flip side I seek happily married with consent so there is no doubt that I am not interested in a relationship. I just want to play with a person I can trust,

Some singletons have caught feelings too quickly in the past which has made me wary..."

I sometimes wonder if the physical intimacy of we can lead a person who isn't sexually happy in a marriage to develop feelings for a sexual partner

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Lex

Some singletons have caught feelings too quickly in the past which has made me wary...

I sometimes wonder if the physical intimacy of we can lead a person who isn't sexually happy in a marriage to develop feelings for a sexual partner"

Yes, this happened to me with someone I met. I don't meet married men anymore, partly because of that. I've found single men far less complicated and clingy!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Lex

I sometimes wonder if the physical intimacy of we can lead a person who isn't sexually happy in a marriage to develop feelings for a sexual partner"

I think this could be true in some cases. It can lead to affairs which is using deception.

over a year ago

Lex

This is certainly a factor and one we have considered and not what we want. It is certainly not a factor that we would expect or need.

over a year ago

Lex

I sometimes wonder if the physical intimacy of we can lead a person who isn't sexually happy in a marriage to develop feelings for a sexual partner

Yes, this happened to me with someone I met. I don't meet married men anymore, partly because of that. I've found single men far less complicated and clingy! "

After reading all the posts I can see both sides of the coin now and I totally understand where single ladies are coming from and I respect that

over a year ago

Any lady looking on this site for a relationship must be absolutely crackers ! FB yes

over a year ago

Lex

I would say the majority of single ladies on these sites are looking for a relationships, majority of men are not! There lies the contention.

Can understand why ladies put "no attached or married males" perfectly understandable.

It is all about honesty across the board It would make things a lot clearer to a lot if that was stated on profiles. To deride others about honesty and not be honest with others.

You'll still get the "this is sex site not a dating site" etc etc etc goes with the territory, but at least there will be clarity of purpose for many. Just my 2p worth

"

And then you have the ones who are looking for nothing more than fun and friendship which is all either of us wanted.

We've been together in a loving relationship for almost a year now.

I was never having another relationship, I was adamant. B has a hugely busy life and absolutely not wanting or looking for one.

Thing is, you can't help who you fall for. Both of us were terrified of letting our walls down, but there are some things you just can't deny. It's been the easiest yet most difficult thing for us to embrace.

P

By *ister-mischiefMan
over a year ago

Trafford

Lex

Yes, this happened to me with someone I met. I don't meet married men anymore, partly because of that. I've found single men far less complicated and clingy! "

Well I'm very sexually happy , it's just the fact of joint nights out are very difficult due home life so we started meeting alone as well.For me it's just someone for a coffee , club nights out and laughs and giggles.

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"I tried once. She vetoed me

Then she's an idiot, because you are stunning

Which is why she was probably vetoed,some women don't like competition "

That's something I hadn't considered, to be honest

Although I was also trying to pay NSAchick a compliment as well

over a year ago

I don't find what you're doing weird at all. Lots of people love that. It's just not for me. .

That depends entirely on the people. Some singles might give their friends all the nitty gritty details. Me and my partner don't discuss the specifics of meets, not because we're uncomfortable hearing it but because we respect other people's privacy. I on the other hand have had a single guy tell another play partner really personal details of a sexual problem I was experiencing at the time. "

That's awful. Some people have no clue about privacy or respect.

over a year ago

"Any lady looking on this site for a relationship must be absolutely crackers ! FB yes "

Why?

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Any lady looking on this site for a relationship must be absolutely crackers ! FB yes "

I must be Crackers then. Thanks.

over a year ago

Not necessarily. Real life is a fertile ground, as is social circles they mix in. Fab is a social circle for a lot, so it's natural?

Plus sites exclusively aimed for LTR will have the ratios flipped in reverse which means a hell of a lot of women will have to either put a hell of a lot of effort in or find themselves muscled out of the market so to speak by competition as men on there are the minority and most sought after commodity? So some will join places like Fab to acquire relationships where they're in the minority to increase their chances? Much the same as some men will be joining relationship sites seeking a shag for precisely that reason.

B

over a year ago

why

over a year ago

Hey. Personally yes I would, and I have. This is one of the reasons I prefer club play. Couples attend, so you know without a doubt they have permission to play as you are all there chatting together

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I've played with married men in clubs with their partners consent, but I wouldn't do it unless I knew them and their wife and knew it wouldn't cause issues.

over a year ago

"No men cannot have my penis or my anus

I’m sure the men will be devastated."

everyone is

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"No men cannot have my penis or my anus

I’m sure the men will be devastated.everyone is"

I'm not.

over a year ago

That's odd. I clearly state on my profile I have my partners consent yet guys ask me if my partner knows I'm on here almost constantly

Is it because they care or do they think it's extra, naughtiness if you said no Haven't had singles profile for few years now Just curious? Guys?"

I think it's the extra naughtiness.

over a year ago

You do have a very nice looking bun x

over a year ago

Must admit where gfs concerned I d sooner she goes with flow then mentions it after over dinner..and only then so I know as opposed to the gossip mill telling tall tales...we walk a road together, love each other massively but we don't take own the rights to each other...simples

Post new Message to Thread