Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

3 Ps

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Only put the three P’s down the toilet – Pee, Poo, Paper!

No condoms, sanitary products, wet wipes, contact lenses, false eye lashes, etc etc

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/oct/04/monster-fatberg-autopsy-reveals-wet-wipes-bones-and-false-teeth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have a fosse septique here in France. Nothing goes down the loo but paper and usual bodily fluids. You also have to be careful about which chemicals you use so as not to upset the bacterial colony in said fosse that breaks everything down.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"We have a fosse septique here in France. Nothing goes down the loo but paper and usual bodily fluids. You also have to be careful about which chemicals you use so as not to upset the bacterial colony in said fosse that breaks everything down. "

My house has the same system so I am very aware of this

But many people have never been shown what to do...

Contact lenses for example.

Condoms

Etc

over a year ago

Peach

over a year ago

Paper can be a problem too you know.

over a year ago

Who are these people who put other stuff down the toilet? Do they not understand what it's for?

over a year ago

"We have a fosse septique here in France. Nothing goes down the loo but paper and usual bodily fluids. You also have to be careful about which chemicals you use so as not to upset the bacterial colony in said fosse that breaks everything down.

Condoms

Etc"

All our loo's have a little more on them saying don't flush anything else it's very 1960's seaside BnB but effective

over a year ago

"We have a fosse septique here in France. Nothing goes down the loo but paper and usual bodily fluids. You also have to be careful about which chemicals you use so as not to upset the bacterial colony in said fosse that breaks everything down.

Condoms

Etc

All our loo's have a little more on them saying don't flush anything else it's very 1960's seaside BnB but effective "

Note not more.

Post new Message to Thread