Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Healthcare workers

Jump to newest

By *igbrownthing OP   Man
over a year ago

Travelling Professional

Just a passing thought, how many other healthcare workers like myself are floating around fab and how’s your experience been of it with work/discretion?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

*raises hand* there's so many of us in the country that I doubt you'd run into issues unless you were reckless in what information you gave out.

By *igbrownthing OP   Man
over a year ago

Travelling Professional

Not that I had been careless but more reassuring that we’re all in the same boat!

You know, with governing bodies constantly enforcing us to uphold the profession in good community standing and all..

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Not that I had been careless but more reassuring that we’re all in the same boat!

You know, with governing bodies constantly enforcing us to uphold the profession in good community standing and all.."

Yes just take the usual sensible precautions. Don't give out your full name or place of work to people you can't totally trust.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Not a healthcare professional, but this does annoy me a bit.

What people do in their private life, shouldn't have anything to do with their professional one. As long as you don't try to mix them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Not a healthcare professional, but this does annoy me a bit.

What people do in their private life, shouldn't have anything to do with their professional one. As long as you don't try to mix them."

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

* yep I’m one of those *

over a year ago

I think that if you met a colleague I n a club, neither of you would want to make trouble for the other

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Me. Work is very stressful mostly due to work load and staff shortages. Fab helps me de stress in the best possible way.

over a year ago

The managing director of the company I used to work for called me into his office one day and told me a parent of one of the 11, 16 yr old lads I was looking after had reported me for being on here. He just asked me to block her and try to be more discreet. He told me what I did in my private life had nothing to do with him and was just making me aware. Still don't know who the parent was

over a year ago

"Me. Work is very stressful mostly due to work load and staff shortages. Fab helps me de stress in the best possible way. "

ditto

Post new Message to Thread