FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Seeing things from a woman's perspective.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am a bi guy. I've been on these sort of sites for a couple of years and get messages from men.

I have a good idea of what you ladies have to go through on here with messages from men. It's quite an eye opener!

I deal with messages in my own way.

If a guy has had the balls to send me a message and it is a nice polite one, I always send a reply, even a polite no thanks.

Pushy and persistent guys get ignored.

Messages just saying "meet" or a random cock pic I rarely bother with.

I have a great sense of humour and sometimes find it hillarious that a guy has not written anything, but just randomly sent me a pic of his upstanding member.

I'm too polite and not cruel enough to destroy someone's ego when they are obviously so proud of what they have to offer.

But, I'd love to hear some witty put down lines from you lot though. Maybe some you have actually used.

On the flip side.... if any ladies want to send me a random pic of their boobies, well, that would just make my day!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't put them down, they already did it themselves.

over a year ago

I don't bother getting into it with anyone, it's easy to ignore what doesn't do it for me. The one exception is that I occasionally like screenshotting the Google reverse image search of their fake pics and sending that back to them.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's rarely worth engaging.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

No need for put downs... 1) it engages them; and 2) most importantly no need to be rude to anyone

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I just ignore

over a year ago

I'd offer that there's more to 'seeing things from a woman perspective' than fishing for 'witty put-down lines'.

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman
over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

I just ignore too.

By *uzukiNo1Woman
over a year ago

Rhyl

Agree with most posts, ignore and delete.....and to be honest why put another person down? To long in the tooth for that shit....this is an adult site not FartBoot...

Post new Message to Thread