Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

single male club etiquette

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good afternoon guys and girls So I attended my first club night last week and have got to say I was shocked at the way guys follow the ladies around like a bad smell Aka the wanking dead!

Now is it just me or is it always like this? Surely there is an etiquette to meeting females in a club and not just swinging your cock around like king dick. My approach would be to strike up a conversation, get to know people and then if everyone is happy instigate play. Am I going about this the wrong way or should I be walking around doing the helicopter?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Liberty Elite don’t allow ‘ wanking zombie’ single makes!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some clubs are more strict than others. Chameleons/Jaydee's/Pleasures would ask the man to stop, and if not he would be asked to leave. I never understand what they are trying to achieve. It doesn't make women want to play with them, and it gives single guys a bad name.

By *oomsMan
over a year ago

London

I’ve not been to one, so can’t add anything helpful I’m afraid, but i was considering going to Rios until I heard it was all like this.. so yea, I’m interested too to know if there should be some etiquette shown as the description I got was very few ladies and loads of blokes basically following them about.. which doesn’t sound great to me. (I might be nice for the ladies I guess)

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Some clubs are more strict than others. Chameleons/Jaydee's/Pleasures would ask the man to stop, and if not he would be asked to leave. I never understand what they are trying to achieve. It doesn't make women want to play with them, and it gives single guys a bad name. "

This (although I can't speak to those clubs).

You don't want to be part of the wanking dead. Or, ideally, be at a club that tolerates it.

But I will say that no club is never fully immune to a guy who thinks he paid extra, therefore he's entitled to sex/ watching without being a vaguely normal person. Just some handle it better than others.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I’ve not been to one, so can’t add anything helpful I’m afraid, but i was considering going to Rios until I heard it was all like this.. so yea, I’m interested too to know if there should be some etiquette shown as the description I got was very few ladies and loads of blokes basically following them about.. which doesn’t sound great to me. (I might be nice for the ladies I guess)"

It's not. It's creepy and off putting.

By *oomsMan
over a year ago

London

"I’ve not been to one, so can’t add anything helpful I’m afraid, but i was considering going to Rios until I heard it was all like this.. so yea, I’m interested too to know if there should be some etiquette shown as the description I got was very few ladies and loads of blokes basically following them about.. which doesn’t sound great to me. (I might be nice for the ladies I guess)

It's not. It's creepy and off putting. "

Yea I thought it probably would be. Some guys are strange.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

In some circumstances I don't mind being watched, including by the wanking dead, but there are ways and means.

over a year ago

I think it all depends on the club you go to and on what nights. I usually tell the towel zombies off if they overstep the mark and get a bit too much in our face. Equally if I'm in a club as a single male I still tell them as I don't want them spoiling it for the decent ones . This has often paid off and I've been invited to play because I was like that..So come on guys don't spoil things in a club and behave.

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Dissapointing that this still goes on " wanking Zombies" ha ha...

Surely you,d think the guys are aware of what there doing and is in-appropriate?

Then equally for the most ladies are uncomfortable with it for a few thats the very reason they go.......they may like that type of attention. After all they would not experience this in everyday life ...

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We've experienced this in clubs, but thankfully The Attic don't allow men to follow people around. Also as it's not compulsory dress down, most keep their clothes on, so we don't get the towel wanders.

over a year ago

I enjoyed a show a couple put on last week at my first visit but never touched myself once as I thought it was disrespectful. Didn't follow them around either.

The guys that do give all us single guys a bad rep!

over a year ago

Dont slap guys in the head with ya cock

over a year ago

"Dont slap guys in the head with ya cock"

Starting to see a pattern with you.

Funny guy with plenty of banter

over a year ago

"I’ve not been to one, so can’t add anything helpful I’m afraid, but i was considering going to Rios until I heard it was all like this.. so yea, I’m interested too to know if there should be some etiquette shown as the description I got was very few ladies and loads of blokes basically following them about.. which doesn’t sound great to me. (I might be nice for the ladies I guess)

It's not. It's creepy and off putting. "

I agree, it is very off putting.

over a year ago

"Dont slap guys in the head with ya cock

Starting to see a pattern with you.

Funny guy with plenty of banter "

health and safety is important

Post new Message to Thread