Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Its a sex site not faceboook!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its a sex site damnit!!!!

There should be more shagging, indoors, outdoors, up trees! Immediate sex, right now with everyone, Shagging and more sex, copulation, ‘fun’!!!

Don't ask my name, there doesn't need to be a connection or even mutual attraction for that matter. Never mind preferences. Your brain or personality shouldn't come into it. Put your genitals in my genitals. Get shagging now!!!

I right aren't I?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's one way to put it

I'll go with that

Mrs

over a year ago

Exactly now bend over OP and let's get this party started

over a year ago

U ok hun? PM me x

over a year ago

I think of it more of a swinging site than a sex site. I'm not into the casual fuckery part of swinging (tried it, didn't like it, made me very unhappy), so I'm more a go to a club and play type of gal

over a year ago

I agree,but we really want more of these snapchat pussycat face filters etc

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Snickers?

over a year ago

Couldn’t agree more

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Its a sex site damnit!!!!

There should be more shagging, indoors, outdoors, up trees! Immediate sex, right now with everyone, Shagging and more sex, copulation, ‘fun’!!!

Don't ask my name, there doesn't need to be a connection or even mutual attraction for that matter. Never mind preferences. Your brain or personality shouldn't come into it. Put your genitals in my genitals. Get shagging now!!!

I right aren't I?

"

I wouldnt , by any chance , detect a hint of sarcasm would I??

over a year ago

I thought that was what arsebook was for too

over a year ago

I right aren't I?

"

Nail .....head ...spot on

over a year ago

Sex site ? Is it ? Who knew ?

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"U ok hun? PM me x"

She doesn’t wanna talk about it

By *azielMan
over a year ago

Midlands

I right aren't I?

"

Haha love it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

" I wouldnt , by any chance , detect a hint of sarcasm would I?? "

No sarcasm! None what so ever.

Sex should be taken seriously!

(4 times a day after food for 14 days. Then come back and see me if the symptoms don't improve!)

I’m leaving if no-one will give me the attention I demand. It’ll be all your losses and a total shame for you all!

over a year ago

"U ok hun? PM me x

She doesn’t wanna talk about it "

Had to read the post a couple of times

over a year ago

"U ok hun? PM me x

She doesn’t wanna talk about it "

Let's screenshot and WhatsApp behind her back

over a year ago

In an ideal world but as I can't find sex, I chat.....

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"U ok hun? PM me x

She doesn’t wanna talk about it

Let's screenshot and WhatsApp behind her back "

Actually lol’d at that xx

over a year ago

I right aren't I?

"

Well yes pretty much , have noticed in our area people using Fab as a selling site would you believe

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

I right aren't I?

I wouldnt , by any chance , detect a hint of sarcasm would I?? "

Sarcasm? On here???

Go stand in the corner and give me 3 hail marys whilst reflecting on your error

over a year ago

I right aren't I?

"

But what if I want to get to know someone before sharing my body??? My life is a lie.

over a year ago

I wonder how many people who've said what the OP has said, but without their tongue in their cheek, have used Facebook to try and get a quick fuck. Sent dick pics. Etc etc. I'd warrant it was all of them.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

All joking aside that's exactly what it is for some people (with varying degrees of success). I'm perfectly fine with that.

over a year ago

I get plenty

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I right aren't I?

I wouldnt , by any chance , detect a hint of sarcasm would I??

Sarcasm? On here???

Go stand in the corner and give me 3 hail marys whilst reflecting on your error "

ok * shuffles off and sulks *

By *coxy69Man
over a year ago

Stone

I right aren't I?

"

100% correct

over a year ago

"All joking aside that's exactly what it is for some people (with varying degrees of success). I'm perfectly fine with that. "

It is a shame as FAB like all similar sites were started to support a lifestyle which has many different facets, but gets diluted down to I'm here for sex and I want it now It seems to be the natural order hey ho

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"I think of it more of a swinging site than a sex site. I'm not into the casual fuckery part of swinging (tried it, didn't like it, made me very unhappy), so I'm more a go to a club and play type of gal "

Am with you on this!!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm fine with it being a sex site. But I'll have sex with people who excite me, and there's an art to that. Those who don't, will probably imagine that I think it's Facebook.

over a year ago

I guess it's a bit tongue in cheek?

It is what you make of it, no?

over a year ago

Is it a sex site or a swingers site? Who knows there are an awful lot of people not meeting others in it though.

over a year ago

"I'm fine with it being a sex site. But I'll have sex with people who excite me, and there's an art to that. Those who don't, will probably imagine that I think it's Facebook. "
This

over a year ago

I right aren't I?

"

That literally sounds like hell to me! We’re all different of course, but if there’s no connection, no shared humour etc, then I don’t care if you like like Holly Willoughby’s fitter sister, I’m not going near you. So in my opinion, you’re soooo wrong.

Personal preference though, innit.

over a year ago

I right aren't I?

That literally sounds like hell to me! We’re all different of course, but if there’s no connection, no shared humour etc, then I don’t care if you like like Holly Willoughby’s fitter sister, I’m not going near you. So in my opinion, you’re soooo wrong.

Personal preference though, innit. "

The first half of the origonal post I agree with, sex whenever and wherever.

I've only had sex with complete strangers a few times and it certainly wasn't electric!

Some of us guys aren't the type that just want to shag anything that moves.

I'm prepared to take things a bit slower, chat, go for a drink and take it from there.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think the main issue people have with "it's a sex site!" is what comes after it. Therefore conversation is unnecessary. Therefore I don't need to have manners or respect. Therefore you need to come running at some scummy picture of my genitals. Therefore your preferences or consent mean less.

Nope! It's a swinging/ sex site. And I have sex on my terms.

over a year ago

Nope. It's a SWINGERS site. Not a sex site. I am not a sex worker and no I won't shag anything that stands still long enough. The complete opposite in fact. If there is no attraction (which is different to cock size) I'm not interested. It's people using this site for casual sex rather than swinging, who get frustrated and start throwing their toys out of their prams.

over a year ago

I love to chat and get to know someone, so when you meet so much more exciting, its like a massive foreplay for me. Sadly doesn't happen often, its getting passed all the timewasters that spoil it for the genuine people.

Post new Message to Thread