Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cheating

Jump to newest

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Finally got Chatting to a sexy guy on fab... A week after chatting, during our cam chat, he says he sees his girlfriend in the weekends... I replied "does she know about fab"... "no".

.. I wish men be more of a man and be honest with their partners and prospective lovers... He said "normally it's not an issue"... Somehow, I don't believe him... Is it common there's many fabbers being deceitful to their partners?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Sadly, yes.

Some of them are very practised and careful.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very common

over a year ago

"Sadly, yes.

Some of them are very practised and careful. "

By *musedforlifeMan
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Dont see the point in lying, obviously I know why people do it but everyone will get found out eventually

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Sadly very.. on both sides.

over a year ago

Of course there are. Not all are open about it.

Personally it's not my place to judge and that in itself wouldn't put me off meeting someone. The problem comes when it's then all on their terms, when it is most convenient for them. I want what's convenient for me too and often evenings and weekends are out for attached people

By *uto564Man
over a year ago

Widnes

Yes it happens quite a bit...

but not me as I only meet with my partner we come as a pair????

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

yes and it isn't just men

By *ooskiMan
over a year ago

south coast

"yes and it isn't just men"

Your not wrong there.....!

over a year ago

Definitely common.

You’re wasting your time expecting honesty from those who cheat tbh.

over a year ago

"Finally got Chatting to a sexy guy on fab... A week after chatting, during our cam chat, he says he sees his girlfriend in the weekends... I replied "does she know about fab"... "no".

.. I wish men be more of a man and be honest with their partners and prospective lovers... He said "normally it's not an issue"... Somehow, I don't believe him... Is it common there's many fabbers being deceitful to their partners? "

of course........ the internet and apps like this lend themselves to it, oh and some people are insatiable one person just isn't enough to satisfy their needs, how many people here have that problem and it seems the more you get the more you want

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Finally got Chatting to a sexy guy on fab... A week after chatting, during our cam chat, he says he sees his girlfriend in the weekends... I replied "does she know about fab"... "no".

.. I wish men be more of a man and be honest with their partners and prospective lovers... He said "normally it's not an issue"... Somehow, I don't believe him... Is it common there's many fabbers being deceitful to their partners? of course........ the internet and apps like this lend themselves to it, oh and some people are insatiable one person just isn't enough to satisfy their needs, how many people here have that problem and it seems the more you get the more you want "

Im absolutely fine with swinging scene but what I'm not fine with is people being decietful. He should of said on his profile or earlier on in the conversation. As if he did, i wouldn't wasted my time on him. I am not here to take part in being decietful. Nothing to do with sex. Its about having respect.

over a year ago

.. I wish men be more of a man and be honest with their partners and prospective lovers... He said "normally it's not an issue"... Somehow, I don't believe him... Is it common there's many fabbers being deceitful to their partners? of course........ the internet and apps like this lend themselves to it, oh and some people are insatiable one person just isn't enough to satisfy their needs, how many people here have that problem and it seems the more you get the more you want

Im absolutely fine with swinging scene but what I'm not fine with is people being decietful. He should of said on his profile or earlier on in the conversation. As if he did, i wouldn't wasted my time on him. I am not here to take part in being decietful. Nothing to do with sex. Its about having respect. "

well this is a common observation but many who cheat arent honest about it unfortunately, people cheat for many different reasons, i completely sympathise with how you feel but this lifestyle doesn't always lend itself to honesty and integrity as im sure you know, especially in clubs where little is said its a place for doing

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Just be honest, if you’re not and you’re found out while naked it’ll just be awkward.

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Just be honest, if you’re not and you’re found out while naked it’ll just be awkward."

Caught in the act or condession time whilst having fun... Which if the sex is good, there's no time for chit chat, right? Lol

By *eandHim2019Couple
over a year ago

preston

If Ur going come on fab as a couple and have been honest about sharing why not be honest and say u wanna meet up with others on there own to!!

over a year ago

Women 'cheat' on (fab) aswell.

over a year ago

*Sits patiently and waits for the "I've been unhappily married for 47 years, are my needs not important?" brigade...

If you feel you have to do it in secret behind your partners back, then its cheating. If its something you've both come to an agreement to, then ok who am I to judge. But be truthful.

As stated before in numerous threads, it boils down to consent. Most wouldn't actually consent to helping people who cheat get their leg over, so they lie about it. The lowest of the low in my eyes

over a year ago

My gf knows and looks with me..only way I d do anything is if she s involved...we have an open and good relationship..no secrets..wouldn't change that ever

over a year ago

.. I wish men be more of a man and be honest with their partners and prospective lovers... He said "normally it's not an issue"... Somehow, I don't believe him... Is it common there's many fabbers being deceitful to their partners? of course........ the internet and apps like this lend themselves to it, oh and some people are insatiable one person just isn't enough to satisfy their needs, how many people here have that problem and it seems the more you get the more you want

Im absolutely fine with swinging scene but what I'm not fine with is people being decietful. He should of said on his profile or earlier on in the conversation. As if he did, i wouldn't wasted my time on him. I am not here to take part in being decietful. Nothing to do with sex. Its about having respect. "

Well said...respect is everything

Post new Message to Thread