Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Open minded

Jump to newest

By *lack steel2000 OP   Man
over a year ago

Notts/Derby /burton/stoke/Birmng

Morning sexy people, I think it’s abit too much to say the forum is boring @diprock. What bothers me is how we use and apply the word OPEN MINDED and How we interact on Fabswingers.com. This word appears In more than 90 percent of the profiles of this site . Each time I see that word on a profile and send a message to any the obvious question is have you got a picture? Then for me sure is the answer with an attachment of a picture. If lucky I might get a reply saying oh nice without an accompanying picture, or if very lucky there’s reply comes with one . On the other hand if unlucky there’s either no response total ignorance or worst case situation is when it’s someone who perhaps knows you and say not for me or a block . All this leaves me with a tonne of questions. 1-Is swinging not a lifestyle? If u see me on you on. We are all in.why hide ? 2- won’t it be great for us to know who swings and who doesn’t up or down ur street so we better respect norms, people preferences , better manage privacy where families or personal preferences are concerned? I do understand it take some time for some people to have that guts to accept who they are really but most often some are just shy . With all these in consideration and how the big Question 3 is the word OPEN MINDED rightly used in the swinging world? Opinions will be greatly appreciated. All the above just make me to pay a great respect to how far LGBT has come and the success. I wish and hope Swinging should follow that pathway xxx. What do you guys think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 30/09/19 10:38:44]

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

It is boring at times though you can't hide the fact. As for being open minded well people claim to be but in reality so many really aren't.

over a year ago

evesham

Read it 3 times and still don't understand what point you are trying to make.

Is it that open minded people should just meet everyone.

Is it that open minded people should tell all and sundry that they swing?

I'm confused

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 30/09/19 10:38:44]"
No but manners don’t cost anything ! But maybe for the ladies it’s different because the amount of mail you get ?

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

Good point OP. I think when somebody says they're open minded it means that they're open to suggestions

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Open minded to me means that you will accept other people's opinions and on fab sexual preferences while not necessarily agreeing with or wanting to join in with them.

It isn't about declaring those opinions or preferences to all and sundry.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Open minded doesn't mean will fuck anyone. We're still allowed preferences.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think, as is always the case with these kinds of posts, you should familiarise yourself with the norms here. And not take deletion/ lack of reply personally.

over a year ago

evesham

"[Removed by poster at 30/09/19 10:38:44] No but manners don’t cost anything ! But maybe for the ladies it’s different because the amount of mail you get ?"

But that's nothing to do with being open minded

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman
over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

"[Removed by poster at 30/09/19 10:38:44] No but manners don’t cost anything ! But maybe for the ladies it’s different because the amount of mail you get ?"

You try replying to over 1300 messages.

over a year ago

???? That’s what I think without acting shady or making the person on the other side of ur screen feel uncomfortable as you won’t like that yourself

over a year ago

My mind has triple bolt shutters

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Manners might not by themselves cost anything. But the admin work and dealing with the abuse that follows, do cost. So the norm has developed that delete without reply means no thank you.

over a year ago

Explain your understanding of it and your opinion will be appreciated

over a year ago

You sound critical it’s not a debate give your opinion thanks

over a year ago

"It is boring at times though you can't hide the fact. As for being open minded well people claim to be but in reality so many really aren't. "

Spot on.. I'm amazed at the amount of narrow minds on here.

over a year ago

"Read it 3 times and still don't understand what point you are trying to make.

I'm confused "

Me too

By *oupleforxtrafunCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Are you rude and ignorant if you don’t reply to all messages ???

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

I’m not really sure I understand.

Being open minded doesn’t mean having to respond to all mail.

Swinging is most certainly not a lifestyle for everyone. Ask a tonne of people and you’ll get a different answer from each.

I have no desire personally to know who swings in my street, I certainly won’t be playing with them and it wouldn’t help with my privacy or that of my families at all. And I consider that very important, I’m not shy, it’s not about guts, there’s a bit more involved than that in some people’s lives.

I don’t think any of these really impact on most people’s views of open mindedness when it comes to swinging. I personally think those views are much more sexually based when people announce it on their profile. But always if ever in doubt, check it out. Ask

over a year ago

Difficult right ? But you don’t have to until you want to . But this post and questions apply to specific situations. If interested read over again you might have a great opinion and we can all learn

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

I'm confused "

thank fook!!!!! i thought i was the only one that didnt get the point!!! lol

over a year ago

"Difficult right ? But you don’t have to until you want to . But this post and questions apply to specific situations. If interested read over again you might have a great opinion and we can all learn"
dude reply quote nobody had a clue who your talking to

over a year ago

I’d give an opinion but I can’t understand what point you’re making. I’m open minded, I am open to people doing whatever makes them happy. I’m not open minded to having sex with everyone who’s interested in us and if our preferences don’t align I’m not interested. I won’t judge someone’s way, but I don’t want to do things or people that aren’t my cup of tea - Mrs

And sometimes we reply saying no thanks and explaining and that is an answer and not indicative of a closed mind, if you’re good looking but look like my brother or my uncle or my ex I won’t fuck you.

over a year ago

"Difficult right ? But you don’t have to until you want to . But this post and questions apply to specific situations. If interested read over again you might have a great opinion and we can all learn"

I’ve read it so many times and I’m still confused

Also; if you click ‘reply+quote’ we’ll know who you’re replying to

over a year ago

And we don’t post some photos because we don’t want to put our child in a position of being unsafe or known or share it with all of our business clients. Our sex life is still personal even if we share it with some others.

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

No. No I do not want anyone to recognise me walking down the street. There are many professions (mine being one of them) where I would find myself unemployed very quickly if some of my more interesting lifestyle choices were made public, swinging being one of them.

Being open minded (and believe me as long as all parties are consenting, there isn't much I wouldn't try) is not the same as having no need to keep my swinging and my professional or my family life separate.

By *entakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I'm confused "

I think he's saying that revealing your face to someone is an act of making yourself vulnerable and it's unfair when it's not at least reciprocated. I've had a few conversations clam up immediately after sending a face pic and it's impossible not to find that at least a tiny bit hurtful, even if of course nobody should be obliged to continue an interaction, there's a certain degree of politeness to at least sending one back before you say 'thanks but no thanks' or whatever.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

If you quote when replying, we might stand a chance of having a conversation.

over a year ago

Not at all but I have the impression that because people know another swinger who is 2 street away either block , or might ask pics and stay in as profile friend without ever showing who they are . Shady right ? Narrow minded or might be protective of family but not open to talk . What do u think xx?

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"You sound critical it’s not a debate give your opinion thanks "

But a debate is giving an opinion

over a year ago

"Not at all but I have the impression that because people know another swinger who is 2 street away either block , or might ask pics and stay in as profile friend without ever showing who they are . Shady right ? Narrow minded or might be protective of family but not open to talk . What do u think xx?"

It’s not shady.

I’ll send a face pic to those I’m interested in. I’m not gonna send my face to someone I’m not interested in.

If people choose to send me face pics, that’s on them. That’s their choice. I don’t owe them one in return.

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

"Not at all but I have the impression that because people know another swinger who is 2 street away either block , or might ask pics and stay in as profile friend without ever showing who they are . Shady right ? Narrow minded or might be protective of family but not open to talk . What do u think xx?"

God I wish there was someone 2 streets away from me. I wouldn't mind at all if they knew

over a year ago

All what you are saying is taken into consideration in the post and Doesn’t mean it applies to everyone. Just need honest opinion so we can all learn thanks

over a year ago

"All what you are saying is taken into consideration in the post and Doesn’t mean it applies to everyone. Just need honest opinion so we can all learn thanks "

Click reply+quote so we know who you’re replying to. As I have no idea what you’re on about

over a year ago

"All what you are saying is taken into consideration in the post and Doesn’t mean it applies to everyone. Just need honest opinion so we can all learn thanks "
i dont wanna learn tho

over a year ago

When repling to people use the reply/quote option so its obvious who you're responding to

over a year ago

I didn’t have an A grade in English atleast a B wasn’t bad . Try reread again with a positive open mind you might have a great opinion about the post and we can all learn thanks

over a year ago

You've come to wrong place if you want honesty,99% are liars, Including me.... Or is that lie?

over a year ago

"Not at all but I have the impression that because people know another swinger who is 2 street away either block , or might ask pics and stay in as profile friend without ever showing who they are . Shady right ? Narrow minded or might be protective of family but not open to talk . What do u think xx?

When repling to people use the reply/quote option so its obvious who you're responding to "

thanks I didn’t know that honestly

over a year ago

"Not at all but I have the impression that because people know another swinger who is 2 street away either block , or might ask pics and stay in as profile friend without ever showing who they are . Shady right ? Narrow minded or might be protective of family but not open to talk . What do u think xx?

When repling to people use the reply/quote option so its obvious who you're responding to thanks I didn’t know that honestly "

I’m sure it was mentioned a few times further up your thread

By *an_LexaCouple
over a year ago

Sunderland

Why is that shady? If I recognised someone as a neighbour I’m not going to think “ah fuck it, only fair they know I do it as well”

over a year ago

"All what you are saying is taken into consideration in the post and Doesn’t mean it applies to everyone. Just need honest opinion so we can all learn thanks i dont wanna learn tho "
I do it’s not for everyone, there always laggards in all aspects of life . Or people who don’t want to learn which is still ok . No one is forced

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Why is it shady to hide your identity given that swinging is still a frowned upon, unusual expression of sexuality?

If you don't want to show who you are, don't, but it'll cost you meets. Everyone gets to make their own calculation.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I didn’t have an A grade in English atleast a B wasn’t bad . Try reread again with a positive open mind you might have a great opinion about the post and we can all learn thanks "

Positivity and an open mind don't correlate with reading comprehension I'm afraid.

over a year ago

Why is that shady? If I recognised someone as a neighbour I’m not going to think “ah fuck it, only fair they know I do it as well”"

Very true but as stated on the post most people fear, are shy which is normal but they either block and unable to even talk while having an image of u and you don’t have theirs . Hope u get the point which leads me trying to understand the word open minded in their profile. I don’t have a definitive answer that’s why the post and everyone’s opinion is helpful. Thanks

over a year ago

"I didn’t have an A grade in English atleast a B wasn’t bad . Try reread again with a positive open mind you might have a great opinion about the post and we can all learn thanks

Positivity and an open mind don't correlate with reading comprehension I'm afraid. "

over a year ago

"I didn’t have an A grade in English atleast a B wasn’t bad . Try reread again with a positive open mind you might have a great opinion about the post and we can all learn thanks

Positivity and an open mind don't correlate with reading comprehension I'm afraid. "

I’m simple trying to say your opinion will count rather than being critical without an honest fair opinion . Thanks

over a year ago

Positivity and an open mind don't correlate with reading comprehension I'm afraid. I’m simple trying to say your opinion will count rather than being critical without an honest fair opinion . Thanks "

People have given their opinion

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Open minded means sexually. Willing to explore kinks, to a point. It doesn't mean revealing your identity or meeting anyone and everyone.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Positivity and an open mind don't correlate with reading comprehension I'm afraid. I’m simple trying to say your opinion will count rather than being critical without an honest fair opinion . Thanks "

This is my honest fair opinion.

over a year ago

Well I must be one of the rare few that hasn't goi I'm open minded on my profile

over a year ago

Why do men have a hole in the end of their penis?

So they can be open minded.

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

The term 'open minded' probably means something different for everyone. You may be over thinking it OP

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm confused "

Yeah same,I'm not sure either. Is it a case of because no-one wants to meet you then they can't really be open-minded?

over a year ago

"

Morning sexy people, I think it’s abit too much to say the forum is boring @diprock. What bothers me is how we use and apply the word OPEN MINDED and How we interact on Fabswingers.com. "

haven't been through all the treads but Open Minded in the context of swinging means many different things to many different people, used like genuine, honest, professional. It sounds good!

Truthfully Open Minded means you accept all possibilities, non judgemental, non hypocritical or sanctimonious, Open to possibilities and experiences. Doesn't mean you have to partake but to respect individuals and their difference.

Sadly non of this is the case else swinging lifestyle would be a positive utopia. You would think it would get better this day and age, but couldn't be further from the truth and acceptance is a very rare commodity on the scene. Been on the scene too long and have become quite cynical how it has changed and not for the better, being Open Minded means nothing really as the other terms above do these days

over a year ago

When repling to people use the reply/quote option so its obvious who you're responding to thanks I didn’t know that honestly . Just examples my dear xx

I’m sure it was mentioned a few times further up your thread "

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't think fully open minded is a recipe for happiness. I'm reminded of the expression, too open minded means your brain will fall out.

Accepting anything, no matter what, would be horrible. And open to abuse.

over a year ago

"

Morning sexy people, I think it’s abit too much to say the forum is boring @diprock. What bothers me is how we use and apply the word OPEN MINDED and How we interact on Fabswingers.com.

haven't been through all the treads but Open Minded in the context of swinging means many different things to many different people, used like genuine, honest, professional. It sounds good!

Truthfully Open Minded means you accept all possibilities, non judgemental, non hypocritical or sanctimonious, Open to possibilities and experiences. Doesn't mean you have to partake but to respect individuals and their difference.

Sadly non of this is the case else swinging lifestyle would be a positive utopia. You would think it would get better this day and age, but couldn't be further from the truth and acceptance is a very rare commodity on the scene. Been on the scene too long and have become quite cynical how it has changed and not for the better, being Open Minded means nothing really as the other terms above do these days "

im hoping will change someday just as LGBT

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

"

Morning sexy people, I think it’s abit too much to say the forum is boring @diprock. What bothers me is how we use and apply the word OPEN MINDED and How we interact on Fabswingers.com.

Sadly non of this is the case else swinging lifestyle would be a positive utopia. You would think it would get better this day and age, but couldn't be further from the truth and acceptance is a very rare commodity on the scene. Been on the scene too long and have become quite cynical how it has changed and not for the better, being Open Minded means nothing really as the other terms above do these days im hoping will change someday just as LGBT "

I'm sure people are more open minded now than they ever have been

over a year ago

I'm confused .don’t be confused you don’t have to meet when that’s what you like but isn’t it weird when someone who u might even know as a swinger and states open minded in their profile want to show u who they are after asking for your picture?

Yeah same,I'm not sure either. Is it a case of because no-one wants to meet you then they can't really be open-minded?"

over a year ago

"

Sadly non of this is the case else swinging lifestyle would be a positive utopia. You would think it would get better this day and age, but couldn't be further from the truth and acceptance is a very rare commodity on the scene. Been on the scene too long and have become quite cynical how it has changed and not for the better, being Open Minded means nothing really as the other terms above do these days im hoping will change someday just as LGBT

I'm sure people are more open minded now than they ever have been"

over a year ago

"

Sadly non of this is the case else swinging lifestyle would be a positive utopia. You would think it would get better this day and age, but couldn't be further from the truth and acceptance is a very rare commodity on the scene. Been on the scene too long and have become quite cynical how it has changed and not for the better, being Open Minded means nothing really as the other terms above do these days im hoping will change someday just as LGBT

I'm sure people are more open minded now than they ever have been"

that’s why I say hopefully we getting there.thanks

over a year ago

"I don't think fully open minded is a recipe for happiness. I'm reminded of the expression, too open minded means your brain will fall out.

Accepting anything, no matter what, would be horrible. And open to abuse. "

your opinion counts thanks but I think being open minded doesn’t necessarily mean that you obviously have to accept everything

over a year ago

"Why do men have a hole in the end of their penis?

So they can be open minded. "

that what they enjoy right ?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I don't think fully open minded is a recipe for happiness. I'm reminded of the expression, too open minded means your brain will fall out.

Accepting anything, no matter what, would be horrible. And open to abuse. your opinion counts thanks but I think being open minded doesn’t necessarily mean that you obviously have to accept everything "

It depends on how you define it.

I define it in terms of kink. Your kink is not my kink, but your kink is OK.

I don't define it in terms of handing my identity out or accepting anyone who comes my way.

over a year ago

"

Sadly non of this is the case else swinging lifestyle would be a positive utopia. You would think it would get better this day and age, but couldn't be further from the truth and acceptance is a very rare commodity on the scene. Been on the scene too long and have become quite cynical how it has changed and not for the better, being Open Minded means nothing really as the other terms above do these days im hoping will change someday just as LGBT "

Sadly I think all pretty hope has gone from the scene, and all you do is find yourself picking bones of what was once a liberated, open minded accepting lifestyle. All things change it is a natural order, but no aways for the better.

Sure I could write a book on the changing dynamics of the swinging lifestyle, and the influences circumstances that have affected that change. But hey too old and enjoying myself too much to start writing books, papers and thesis.

over a year ago

"

Sadly non of this is the case else swinging lifestyle would be a positive utopia. You would think it would get better this day and age, but couldn't be further from the truth and acceptance is a very rare commodity on the scene. Been on the scene too long and have become quite cynical how it has changed and not for the better, being Open Minded means nothing really as the other terms above do these days "

we got similar views on your first paragraph and my wish is that your second someday hopefully will return as the first just a the acceptance of LGBT is progressing xx . You truly understood my lines thanks ??

over a year ago

"

Sadly I think all pretty hope has gone from the scene, and all you do is find yourself picking bones of what was once a liberated, open minded accepting lifestyle. All things change it is a natural order, but no aways for the better.

Sure I could write a book on the changing dynamics of the swinging lifestyle, and the influences circumstances that have affected that change. But hey too old and enjoying myself too much to start writing books, papers and thesis.

Inspirational , as long as life exist we should hope thanks ??

"

over a year ago

Accepting anything, no matter what, would be horrible. And open to abuse. your opinion counts thanks but I think being open minded doesn’t necessarily mean that you obviously have to accept everything

It depends on how you define it.

I define it in terms of kink. Your kink is not my kink, but your kink is OK.

I don't define it in terms of handing my identity out or accepting anyone who comes my way. "

Very True I agree. I think someone or not sure if it’s ever threaded on this platform should surprise with a Show your face challenge And see how many people would

over a year ago

"No. No I do not want anyone to recognise me walking down the street. There are many professions (mine being one of them) where I would find myself unemployed very quickly if some of my more interesting lifestyle choices were made public, swinging being one of them.

Being open minded (and believe me as long as all parties are consenting, there isn't much I wouldn't try) is not the same as having no need to keep my swinging and my professional or my family life separate."

Very True I think some people might take advantage and get mixed social and professional milieu as say getting turned on is a hormonal issue which sometimes difficult to control and might make others uncomfortable. But I ask again is acceptance of who u are not stronger to keeping you positive and firm than having that hidden secret which you are not comfortable with in public ????????

over a year ago

" Are you rude and ignorant if you don’t reply to all messages ???"
I don’t think so at all but I think it’s rude to first accept to talk to someone and then ask for their picture and don’t send yours and stop chatting . Do you think so?

over a year ago

" Are you rude and ignorant if you don’t reply to all messages ??? I don’t think so at all but I think it’s rude to first accept to talk to someone and then ask for their picture and don’t send yours and stop chatting . Do you think so? "

No. It means they are no longer interested.

over a year ago

"I’m not really sure I understand.

Being open minded doesn’t mean having to respond to all mail.

Swinging is most certainly not a lifestyle for everyone. Ask a tonne of people and you’ll get a different answer from each.

I have no desire personally to know who swings in my street, I certainly won’t be playing with them and it wouldn’t help with my privacy or that of my families at all. And I consider that very important, I’m not shy, it’s not about guts, there’s a bit more involved than that in some people’s lives.

I don’t think any of these really impact on most people’s views of open mindedness when it comes to swinging. I personally think those views are much more sexually based when people announce it on their profile. But always if ever in doubt, check it out. Ask"

may I ask if you will be able to chat with them without hiding you identity even though you don’t wanna play with them ?

over a year ago

"

Inspirational , as long as life exist we should hope thanks ??

"

Pandoras box

over a year ago

" Are you rude and ignorant if you don’t reply to all messages ??? I don’t think so at all but I think it’s rude to first accept to talk to someone and then ask for their picture and don’t send yours and stop chatting . Do you think so?

No. It means they are no longer interested."

will it be fair for them to show their face so you know who is who?

over a year ago

If you open your mind too much, your brains may fall out!

I am happy to ignore fetishes and lifestyles that don't hold any appeal for me, so long as they are harmless. I am happy to socialise and be friendly with people that hold widely different views to me.

But being selectively blind to people's foibles is not being open minded, it's just going normal.

over a year ago

" Are you rude and ignorant if you don’t reply to all messages ??? I don’t think so at all but I think it’s rude to first accept to talk to someone and then ask for their picture and don’t send yours and stop chatting . Do you think so?

No. It means they are no longer interested. will it be fair for them to show their face so you know who is who?"

There is a big element of a attraction which cannot be ignored.

They did a very big survey of women in America and asked what attracted women, created two similar profiles which were similar but with slightly different images but same profile, then produced a poster, put up each poster in turn, then surveyed initial reaction.

over a year ago

"will it be fair for them to show their face so you know who is who?"

Bit pointless showing their face if they have no further interest in meeting.

over a year ago

No. It means they are no longer interested. will it be fair for them to show their face so you know who is who?"

That's their choice. Personally i don't see the point in sending face pics if they aren't interested anymore.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Sorry OP. Got bored after “ Sexy People” could you simplify and shorten into 3 lines please. Thanks awfully

over a year ago

No. It means they are no longer interested. will it be fair for them to show their face so you know who is who?

That's their choice. Personally i don't see the point in sending face pics if they aren't interested anymore."

In my experience sending a face pic to someone usually puts an end to any interest.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If someone sends a face picture that we haven't asked for we don't feel obliged to reciprocate.

over a year ago

No. It means they are no longer interested. will it be fair for them to show their face so you know who is who?

That's their choice. Personally i don't see the point in sending face pics if they aren't interested anymore.

In my experience sending a face pic to someone usually puts an end to any interest. "

Me too

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

In my experience sending a face pic to someone usually puts an end to any interest. "

A face pic is pretty essential. I'm actually not that interested in classically good looking people but it's just nice to see who you're meeting

over a year ago

I'm confused

I think he's saying that revealing your face to someone is an act of making yourself vulnerable and it's unfair when it's not at least reciprocated. I've had a few conversations clam up immediately after sending a face pic and it's impossible not to find that at least a tiny bit hurtful, even if of course nobody should be obliged to continue an interaction, there's a certain degree of politeness to at least sending one back before you say 'thanks but no thanks' or whatever. "

Ah that makes sense. I agree with that. We do reciprocate if we have asked but not always if it’s arrived unsolicited

By *entakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

In my experience sending a face pic to someone usually puts an end to any interest.

Me too "

Apparently it's my 'male resting bitch face' I thought it was an "enigmatic half-smile like the Mona Lisa". I've also been told I "look unusual". Don't seem to scare people in clubs with the same face though! I think people say they're being picky but in reality they're just window-shopping and not super-motivated to meet anyway.

over a year ago

Me too

Apparently it's my 'male resting bitch face' I thought it was an "enigmatic half-smile like the Mona Lisa". I've also been told I "look unusual". Don't seem to scare people in clubs with the same face though! I think people say they're being picky but in reality they're just window-shopping and not super-motivated to meet anyway. "

over a year ago

Open minded doesn't mean they want everyone to know their private business.

over a year ago

"And we don’t post some photos because we don’t want to put our child in a position of being unsafe or known or share it with all of our business clients. Our sex life is still personal even if we share it with some others. "
understood do u think of the person perusal situation on the other end who u communicating with?

over a year ago

I'm confused courtesy

I think he's saying that revealing your face to someone is an act of making yourself vulnerable and it's unfair when it's not at least reciprocated. I've had a few conversations clam up immediately after sending a face pic and it's impossible not to find that at least a tiny bit hurtful, even if of course nobody should be obliged to continue an interaction, there's a certain degree of politeness to at least sending one back before you say 'thanks but no thanks' or whatever. "

exactly that’s the point thanks

over a year ago

It’s not shady.

I’ll send a face pic to those I’m interested in. I’m not gonna send my face to someone I’m not interested in.

If people choose to send me face pics, that’s on them. That’s their choice. I don’t owe them one in return. "

sound abit selfish doesn’t it ?

over a year ago

It’s not shady.

If people choose to send me face pics, that’s on them. That’s their choice. I don’t owe them one in return. sound abit selfish doesn’t it ?"

Not at all.

over a year ago

"It is boring at times though you can't hide the fact. As for being open minded well people claim to be but in reality so many really aren't. "
This....... although I'm never bored boring is a person not a place

over a year ago

It’s not shady.

If people choose to send me face pics, that’s on them. That’s their choice. I don’t owe them one in return.

sound abit selfish doesn’t it ?"

Nope. And if it is, I don’t care. I don’t force anyone to send me a face pic.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

"

Morning sexy people, I think it’s abit too much to say the forum is boring @diprock. What bothers me is how we use and apply the word OPEN MINDED and How we interact on Fabswingers.com. This word appears In more than 90 percent of the profiles of this site . Each time I see that word on a profile and send a message to any the obvious question is have you got a picture? Then for me sure is the answer with an attachment of a picture. If lucky I might get a reply saying oh nice without an accompanying picture, or if very lucky there’s reply comes with one . On the other hand if unlucky there’s either no response total ignorance or worst case situation is when it’s someone who perhaps knows you and say not for me or a block . All this leaves me with a tonne of questions. 1-Is swinging not a lifestyle? If u see me on you on. We are all in.why hide ? 2- won’t it be great for us to know who swings and who doesn’t up or down ur street so we better respect norms, people preferences , better manage privacy where families or personal preferences are concerned? I do understand it take some time for some people to have that guts to accept who they are really but most often some are just shy . With all these in consideration and how the big Question 3 is the word OPEN MINDED rightly used in the swinging world? Opinions will be greatly appreciated. All the above just make me to pay a great respect to how far LGBT has come and the success. I wish and hope Swinging should follow that pathway xxx. What do you guys think?"

Your full of shit ...

Post new Message to Thread