Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blackpool Hotels Recommendations

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Afternoon everyone

Am planning a mini midweek break to Blackpool in December and spoilt for choice as far as accomodation.

Seeing a lot of "Adults only" hotels and B&B's. Anyone got tips/recommendations for accomodation on Blackpoo ?

Thanks in Advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Accommodation on Black Poo? I wouldn’t got there, dude.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Scat aye..?

Now look here this is a descent town and a local shop.... We'll have no trouble here!!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Scat aye..?

Now look here this is a descent town and a local shop.... We'll have no trouble here!! "

it’s been going downhill for years....

over a year ago

I spent a day up there a couple of months ago. Id not been there in 20 years but omg it looked like nothing had changed. Quite sad really I thought.

over a year ago

On this week's news wasn't Blackpool classed as having five areas (of it) of the 8 worst ,most deprived areas in Britain..

over a year ago

Incidentally op if you go on Google and just put in' Blackpool live webcam' did you know there's a live webcam to watch of Blackpool front for anyone to view free

over a year ago

so there is,, thank you

over a year ago

"Afternoon everyone

Am planning a mini midweek break to Blackpool in December and spoilt for choice as far as accomodation.

Seeing a lot of "Adults only" hotels and B&B's. Anyone got tips/recommendations for accomodation on Blackpoo ?

Thanks in Advance"

DJ suits will give you a 20 % discount if you quote our club sx we do recommend others just give a pm and will message you.

Lou xx

over a year ago

"I spent a day up there a couple of months ago. Id not been there in 20 years but omg it looked like nothing had changed. Quite sad really I thought. "

Yes it’s a very run down place , we avoid ..places that Manchester / Liverpool that have had big investment are much better to visit .

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I actually love Blackpool, it's vibrant, exciting and fun and has two great swingers clubs. Not sure about midweek in Blackpool in December though. There are a few swingers hotels there but don't know how busy they would be on a midweek.

over a year ago

Thank

Post new Message to Thread