Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Reverse Fab goggles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looks are not everything, but I do get a sense that there is a lot of people punching above their weight and being quite demanding

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ir-spunk-alotMan
over a year ago

dorset

"Looks are not everything, but I do get a sense that there is a lot of people punching above their weight and being quite demanding"

Meow.

Fair play to them if they are as you put it "punching above their weight"

Take it fabs not working for you?

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

One persons burger is another persons steak.

Live and let live.

over a year ago

"Looks are not everything, but I do get a sense that there is a lot of people punching above their weight and being quite demanding

Meow.

Take it fabs not working for you? "

Just an generic observation,

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"Looks are not everything, but I do get a sense that there is a lot of people punching above their weight and being quite demanding"

How do you know they are? If it’s working for them what’s it matter to you?

over a year ago

"One persons burger is another persons steak.

Live and let live."

I agree, it’s just an interesting how the dynamics of fab work

over a year ago

"Looks are not everything, but I do get a sense that there is a lot of people punching above their weight and being quite demanding

How do you know they are? If it’s working for them what’s it matter to you? "

This is a forum, for discussion, it’s like me saying what is matter to you what I think,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I demanded perfection i got a goddess

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's a topic that comes up a lot. If two or more people are happy to get it on, then no one's punching.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

[Removed by poster at 28/09/19 10:03:10]

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman
over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

"It's a topic that comes up a lot. If two or more people are happy to get it on, then no one's punching. "

Exactly this.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Meow.

Just an generic observation, "

Something that is often casually observed but your value judgements of others are not empirical.

Different people find different things attractive about other people, there is no unified law of beauty. Just look to what you're doing and leave everyone else to it.

over a year ago

"I demanded perfection i got a goddess"

Worship away

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

This is a forum, for discussion, it’s like me saying what is matter to you what I think, "

Not really, you posted the topic for discussion so people react, no one made you think it...

over a year ago

How do you find people to be demanding?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Awwwwwwww you're cute

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

People often say this op, usually men for some reason. Women generally start threads saying they turn people down for being too good looking, they feel that they themselves aren't good enough.

We then have threads in which (nearly) everyone claims that personality and "connection" count far more than looks.

I think the world must be divided into three types of people

The ones for who looks matter

The ones for who looks don't matter

The ones who think unattractive people are only allowed to fuck other unattractive people.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

People meet who they want to meet, it is no one’s business but theirs, if you know attraction goes beyond looks then your “punching above their weight” statement sort of negates itself, for all you know they may have been in contact for months, building a friendship and connection before meeting.

over a year ago

what makes you say they are punching above their weight? Cant people have minds of their own without being insulted for it

over a year ago

I thought I was aiming too high. Apparently, surprisingly, my darts arm is quite accurate.

over a year ago

"It's a topic that comes up a lot. If two or more people are happy to get it on, then no one's punching. "

I agree, I’m just trying to dissect the the profiles you get the .....you must be gym fit, you must be bigger that x”, no Irish, no whatever, Lots of demands, do always get the same perfection back?

over a year ago

Meow.

Something that is often casually observed but your value judgements of others are not empirical.

Different people find different things attractive about other people, there is no unified law of beauty. Just look to what you're doing and leave everyone else to it. "

Does anyone on a forum think they are preaching, it a realistic question for discussion

over a year ago

This is a forum, for discussion, it’s like me saying what is matter to you what I think,

Not really, you posted the topic for discussion so people react, no one made you think it... "

Now you know what I think ....your good

over a year ago

I hate the term "punching", it's very derogatory of the person deemed to be punching. Some people are more physically attractive to certain people but are less attractive to others. I say aim for the top in whatever you do, and dont let a thing like looks stop you as you wont know if the other person finds you attractive or not until you put yourself out there

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Do you mean all the ugly bints that didn't want you ?

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Actually had someone say this to me in the chatrooms ... but hey .. I was the one in bed with Red

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Oh right - I wondered what the above statement meant - thanks for clarifying!

So - there are at least 10 times as many single males on fab as there are single females. Let’s imagine for a moment that those figures were reversed, shall we? Imagine you’re a fairly average guy who doesn’t hit the gym too often, and one day half a dozen gorgeous women ask if they can take you for a drink and sleep with you afterwards.

Now - are you really going to find a mirror, take a look in it, decide that they’re all out of your league and graciously decline?

Or will you do what I did - get your diary out, make arrangements, and metaphorically high five yourself after an amazing meet with a lovely, gorgeous person?

That aside - I always assumed there was a ‘real world ‘ where men can find sex too - and that none of you are ‘forced’ to shag poor quality ladies like myself?

over a year ago

"People often say this op, usually men for some reason. Women generally start threads saying they turn people down for being too good looking, they feel that they themselves aren't good enough.

We then have threads in which (nearly) everyone claims that personality and "connection" count far more than looks.

I think the world must be divided into three types of people

The ones for who looks matter

The ones for who looks don't matter

The ones who think unattractive people are only allowed to fuck other unattractive people.

"

Well put,

over a year ago

This is a negative comment OP - I'm not sure how you want us to 'discuss it'

We've all seen these kind of comments a million times before.

It's usually from men that are ignored by women on here they deem unattractive and how dare they reject them!

It's boring.

over a year ago

People meet who they want to meet, it is no one’s business but theirs, if you know attraction goes beyond looks then your “punching above their weight” statement sort of negates itself, for all you know they may have been in contact for months, building a friendship and connection before meeting. "

Your right

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If it works for them and fab is working for you, then what's the issue? People are perfectly entitled to have preferences. Live and let live I say!

over a year ago

"I thought I was aiming too high. Apparently, surprisingly, my darts arm is quite accurate. "

Double top always good

By *Man1263Man
over a year ago

Stockport

So - there are at least 10 times as many single males on fab as there are single females. Let’s imagine for a moment that those figures were reversed, shall we? Imagine you’re a fairly average guy who doesn’t hit the gym too often, and one day half a dozen gorgeous women ask if they can take you for a drink and sleep with you afterwards.

Now - are you really going to find a mirror, take a look in it, decide that they’re all out of your league and graciously decline?

Or will you do what I did - get your diary out, make arrangements, and metaphorically high five yourself after an amazing meet with a lovely, gorgeous person?

That aside - I always assumed there was a ‘real world ‘ where men can find sex too - and that none of you are ‘forced’ to shag poor quality ladies like myself? "

Can I point out, yes when women say I am not bad looking, good looking etc, I do actually go look in a mirror and think "Me? Really?"

I had a strange conversation in Tesco yesterday where a woman walked up and started talking to me about what I was buying, and said I sort of looked like tintin and she liked it. I didn't take it further because I actually don't think I am that good looking and I would be "fighting above my weight" with her.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Are you finding it hard to get meets by any chance,the people that come out with these kind of statements generally are?

over a year ago

"I hate the term "punching", it's very derogatory of the person deemed to be punching. Some people are more physically attractive to certain people but are less attractive to others. I say aim for the top in whatever you do, and dont let a thing like looks stop you as you wont know if the other person finds you attractive or not until you put yourself out there "

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"This is a negative comment OP - I'm not sure how you want us to 'discuss it'

It's usually from men that are ignored by women on here they deem unattractive and how dare they reject them!

It's boring.

"

They must have been ugly though. I mean ugly ugly...... like really ugly ...... God those ugly people....

over a year ago

It's boring.

"

zzzzzz zzzz ah ffs why you woke me up from reading

over a year ago

Do you mean all the ugly bints that didn't want you ?"

Keep it polite guys, leave the nastiness at the door

over a year ago

"Actually had someone say this to me in the chatrooms ... but hey .. I was the one in bed with Red "

over a year ago

So if a woman wanted to fuck you but you wasnt interested is she punching above her weight? Or you wanted to fuck her but she wasnt interested. Are you punching above your weight? Or could it just be you're not interested.

over a year ago

It's boring.

"

. Pointless, ridiculous phrase. Same as out of someone’s league. No such thing.

over a year ago

Hmmmmmm how can I get attention that I wouldn't normally get.....................

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Meow.

Different people find different things attractive about other people, there is no unified law of beauty. Just look to what you're doing and leave everyone else to it.

Does anyone on a forum think they are preaching, it a realistic question for discussion "

Not preaching, just pointing out the flaw in your argument.

People aren't punching but then I guess it's a case of perspectives. I've realised over time that comparison is the thief of joy, I don't look to what others are doing, just do what I do. You call it preaching, I call it sharing experience for a happier life.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Do you mean all the ugly bints that didn't want you ?

Keep it polite guys, leave the nastiness at the door "

So funny. You started the thread suggesting that unattractive people are having sex with attractive people.

Now it's in plain language you want to disown it.

Don't try and deflect what you don't like onto me.

over a year ago

put your foot down dont tolerate it

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

No idea what punching refers to.. surely if two people like each other that’s all there is to it?!?

over a year ago

It's boring.

. Pointless, ridiculous phrase. Same as out of someone’s league. No such thing. "

im on another planet

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

YOU brought the nastiness in O.P.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

It's boring.

They must have been ugly though. I mean ugly ugly...... like really ugly ...... God those ugly people.... "

Someone has to fuck them though. It's a public service, like jury duty.

over a year ago

It's boring.

. Pointless, ridiculous phrase. Same as out of someone’s league. No such thing. im on another planet "

We all know that!! And yeah yeah I know, the aliens can’t have your penis

over a year ago

It's boring.

. Pointless, ridiculous phrase. Same as out of someone’s league. No such thing. im on another planet

We all know that!! And yeah yeah I know, the aliens can’t have your penis "

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Always punching above my weight... if a man weighs less than me that’s a no no

over a year ago

"It's a topic that comes up a lot. If two or more people are happy to get it on, then no one's punching.

Exactly this."

I concur, a cheeky hello to someone out of their league is sometimes worth a try, if not then no harm done, accept and move on

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Not really, you posted the topic for discussion so people react, no one made you think it...

Now you know what I think ....your good "

Unfortunately so...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 28/09/19 10:31:19]

over a year ago

It's boring.

They must have been ugly though. I mean ugly ugly...... like really ugly ...... God those ugly people....

Someone has to fuck them though. It's a public service, like jury duty. "

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's boring.

Well I offer .... but they say .. Granny don't you be punching below your weight now...... they are so lovely on the inside.

over a year ago

It's boring.

Must admit I do throw in a sympathy shag every now and then for the really really ugly.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

She's kind.

over a year ago

That aside - I always assumed there was a ‘real world ‘ where men can find sex too - and that none of you are ‘forced’ to shag poor quality ladies like myself? "

That’s has aided my question, more men on here than women, and women can more selective ...100% have no issue with this, it the balance of reality I’m discussing

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

If they are getting meets then they cannot be punching above their weight can they, it stands to reason.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Must admit I do throw in a sympathy shag every now and then for the really really ugly. "

Throw it our way will you

over a year ago

That aside - I always assumed there was a ‘real world ‘ where men can find sex too - and that none of you are ‘forced’ to shag poor quality ladies like myself?

Can I point out, yes when women say I am not bad looking, good looking etc, I do actually go look in a mirror and think "Me? Really?"

I had a strange conversation in Tesco yesterday where a woman walked up and started talking to me about what I was buying, and said I sort of looked like tintin and she liked it. I didn't take it further because I actually don't think I am that good looking and I would be "fighting above my weight" with her.

"

if she said tintin during sex that would be an issue ( lol ) joke bro

over a year ago

Hmmmmmm how can I get attention that I wouldn't normally get..................... "

Oh please

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Boo hoo, collect all your toys and put them back in the pram and don't be jealous of others success as jealousy eats away at your soul.

Either way, you need to Find a way to either get your own fillet steak or be happy with a budget burger

#happynothate

over a year ago

It's boring.

They must have been ugly though. I mean ugly ugly...... like really ugly ...... God those ugly people.... "

Wow ...please take this chat in the direction you want

over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

It's boring.

Wow ...please take this chat in the direction you want"

The way you wrote your opening statement already brought it in that direction.

over a year ago

Boo hoo, collect all your toys and put them back in the pram and don't be jealous of others success as jealousy eats away at your soul.

Either way, you need to Find a way to either get your own fillet steak or be happy with a budget burger

#happynothate

"

Lol, do I get fries with that

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"No idea what punching refers to.. surely if two people like each other that’s all there is to it?!? "

It's a boxing reference where fighters of a similar weight are paired together but in this case instead of weights it's perceived that your looks put you in a "weight class" so if you go out with a girl that's in the perceived "looks class" above you you're deemed to be punching above your weight.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's boring.

The way you wrote your opening statement already brought it in that direction."

I've told him that. He's ear blind.

He thinks i'm the meany.

over a year ago

It's boring.

The way you wrote your opening statement already brought it in that direction."

Disagree but your allowed an opinion without getting mauled lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No one mauled you.

over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

It's boring.

He thinks i'm the meany."

I'll probably give up then

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

It's boring.

Disagree but your allowed an opinion without getting mauled lol "

You're

over a year ago

"No idea what punching refers to.. surely if two people like each other that’s all there is to it?!?

It's a boxing reference where fighters of a similar weight are paired together but in this case instead of weights it's perceived that your looks put you in a "weight class" so if you go out with a girl that's in the perceived "looks class" above you you're deemed to be punching above your weight."

Did Joshua lose recently? Was Ruiz the underdog, lol

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

#happynothate

Lol, do I get fries with that "

6 pale looking soggy ones with the budget burger

Or Heston Blumenthal triple cooked chips with the steak

over a year ago

It's boring.

He thinks i'm the meany.

I'll probably give up then "

Don’t give up that what is disgruntled ugly blokes do who always get rejected lol

Sorry, I love you both I don’t think your a meany !!

over a year ago

It's boring.

Disagree but your allowed an opinion without getting mauled lol

You're "

soz(sorry) lol

over a year ago

I'm punching above my weight but you have a nice bum.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

He does have a nice bum ....... in that pic ...

over a year ago

"I'm punching above my weight but you have a nice bum. "

My bum has said he will take no part in what’s my Brain is saying

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"

For goodness sake man - if you see her again - ask her out for a coffee! He who dares wins!

I must admit I tend to be more confident if I’m ‘hiding behind ‘ make up and sexy clothes. In jeans and T-shirt (my usual attire) with no makeup I’d never expect anyone I consider attractive to fancy me!

However - if I meet someone for a social that may potentially be a regular friend, I make a point of turning up in jeans and little or no makeup - because if they don’t like me as I am then there’s no point pursuing it!

over a year ago

"He does have a nice bum ....... in that pic ... "

Lol thanks

over a year ago

"I'm punching above my weight but you have a nice bum.

My bum has said he will take no part in what’s my Brain is saying "

sounds like you're talking out of your arse

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"No idea what punching refers to.. surely if two people like each other that’s all there is to it?!?

It's a boxing reference where fighters of a similar weight are paired together but in this case instead of weights it's perceived that your looks put you in a "weight class" so if you go out with a girl that's in the perceived "looks class" above you you're deemed to be punching above your weight.

Did Joshua lose recently? Was Ruiz the underdog, lol"

Aren't they both in the same heavyweight division though so neither are punching above their weight ?

He might have been an underdog but he's still fighting in his correct division.

over a year ago

"I'm punching above my weight but you have a nice bum.

My bum has said he will take no part in what’s my Brain is saying sounds like you're talking out of your arse "

Hahahahaha

over a year ago

Aren't they both in the same heavyweight division though so neither are punching above their weight ?

He might have been an underdog but he's still fighting in his correct division."

Ahh ok ....That’s right stay in your lane division

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

For goodness sake man - if you see her again - ask her out for a coffee! He who dares wins!

I must admit I tend to be more confident if I’m ‘hiding behind ‘ make up and sexy clothes. In jeans and T-shirt (my usual attire) with no makeup I’d never expect anyone I consider attractive to fancy me!

However - if I meet someone for a social that may potentially be a regular friend, I make a point of turning up in jeans and little or no makeup - because if they don’t like me as I am then there’s no point pursuing it!

"

This "He who dares" comment is exactly the correct bulldog spirit

over a year ago

I always find what I'm looking for, so it seems to work for me.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Ahh ok ....That’s right stay in your lane division "

I'm a who dares wins type of guy so your comment can't really be aimed at me.

Sure I'm knocked back regularly but life's to short to have regrets about not asking a beautiful girl out and omg when you get a yes it makes all those knock backs worth it

I'll leave you to your opinions as you're entitled to them the same as I am.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

That’s has aided my question, more men on here than women, and women can more selective ...100% have no issue with this, it the balance of reality I’m discussing "

The balance of reality that is just another way of saying the fuglies are still getting all the good looking guys poor boys how can we save them from us fuglies

over a year ago

Meow.

Different people find different things attractive about other people, there is no unified law of beauty. Just look to what you're doing and leave everyone else to it. "

Your words always make me .... Ever the voice of reason...

By *Man1263Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"

Alas at the time circumstances in my life dictated otherwise.

And probably won't see her again, haha

over a year ago

Ahh ok ....That’s right stay in your lane division

I'm a who dares wins type of guy so your comment can't really be aimed at me.

Sure I'm knocked back regularly but life's to short to have regrets about not asking a beautiful girl out and omg when you get a yes it makes all those knock backs worth it

I'll leave you to your opinions as you're entitled to them the same as I am. "

over a year ago

I totally agree with this.

over a year ago

#happynothate

"

Having guys want to fuck you because you have accessible holes isn't success my man

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

"One persons burger is another persons steak.

Live and let live."

i now want both of these

over a year ago

Damn right! No chance of getting sex in real life but on here I can demand xyz and get it.

The men are so desperate they mail my shite profile and want to meet me. They don't even need to see a pic of me!

It's wonderful. I bet all the other women are loving all the attention too. It's a fantastic ego boost.

over a year ago

"

Having guys want to fuck you because you have accessible holes isn't success my man "

Oh fuck really?

And there I was thinking that all these hot men want to fuck me because I was special

Us fat ugly slags should just shut the fuck up and meet anyone that asks!

How dare we have any preferences or turn anyone down.

We should be grateful.

Sorry.

Post new Message to Thread