Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Interracial play

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning all,

First time post so go easy on me!

Wondering if there are many fans of this on here - what I mean by this is to discuss and even explore in reality.

There lots of profiles on here which say they enjoy it and have some very tasty looking pictures, mostly couples ( of which im immensely jealous of ??)

I find it incredibly exciting for some reason and the whole idea of a couple having a “lover” one I which would love to explore!

If there’s any couple out there who enjoy this kink and want to discuss please do get in touch.

Even single guys who are curious about it, I’d love to share my thoughts and ideas with you and listen to your thoughts.

Thanks for reading guys, happy to discuss anything about the above

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

Kink?!

Wow.

Well, at least you did not say "taboo".

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Kink?!

Wow.

Well, at least you did not say "taboo".

"

over a year ago

It’s not a kink. It’s fetishing people which most wouldn’t be into. People with a different skin tone to you aren’t a kinky twist, they’re regular people. Some people have a preference for people who look different than themselves but they also would likely already be sick of being fetishised for someone else’s fantasy. - Mrs

over a year ago

"It’s not a kink. It’s fetishing people which most wouldn’t be into. People with a different skin tone to you aren’t a kinky twist, they’re regular people. Some people have a preference for people who look different than themselves but they also would likely already be sick of being fetishised for someone else’s fantasy. - Mrs "

over a year ago

Thanks guys, your right “kink” probably isn’t the correct word I just wanted to float the idea to see if anyone else found it arousing....

Are people insulted or offended by the word interracial play as i see it as a common used phrase?

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

Why would it be offensive? But people are people. Nothing kinky about them being of different skin colours, surely. Pretty normal.

over a year ago

I’m trying to get my idea across that I find the situation “sexy” “arousing” “hot” (trying to be careful with my words so I don’t annoy people)

Just seeing if others are in agreement with me - not looking to over analyse anything.

Had a few messages off people who really enjoy it so that’s really helped. Thanks very much guys

By *ocodoughnutgirlWoman
over a year ago

Sea of jelly and doughnuts

"It’s not a kink. It’s fetishing people which most wouldn’t be into. People with a different skin tone to you aren’t a kinky twist, they’re regular people. Some people have a preference for people who look different than themselves but they also would likely already be sick of being fetishised for someone else’s fantasy. - Mrs "

Thank you!! Its a huge turn off...

over a year ago

Seems to be a fair few who share the same view as me

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Oh yes! love it! And any skin colour or ethnicity or what have you. It’s not something that I take into account when making a decision on whether or not to meet people.

over a year ago

I’d also like to add hotwifing into my list of turn ons.

Some superb hotwives on here!

Post new Message to Thread