Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Buying online ...

Jump to newest

By *carlettx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Essex

I don’t know why I do this to myself lol

So this week I ordered a few bits online and as i should have expected this is what happens

2 dresses from PLT exactly the same but in 2 sizes - both so short I would be flashing my noony at everyone (ok accepted maybe ok at prob at some parties) ... looked ok in the pic but model must have been 5 foot tall

Boots again PLT , sent out a pair of shoes instead ????? - returned and then out of stock and still waiting for the money back

Hair extensions pillar red - turned up burgundy and then argued with the seller not even close to their pic of the colour ... again waiting on a refund

And of course that’s why I’m now so skint before payday because they aren’t as quick giving back your money as they are taking it lol

I can’t be the only one that works so much they don’t have time to get to the shops , does anyone actually have any luck online shopping ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Laughing at " flashing my noony at everyone " hehehe

over a year ago

I've never had a problem at all, but buying large guys is probably a little bit easier

over a year ago

I refuse to buy online unless actually have to! Size, description, hassle, most tends to be from abroad and it's killing the high street etc.

Hope you get it all sorted OP

By *carlettx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Essex

"I refuse to buy online unless actually have to! Size, description, hassle, most tends to be from abroad and it's killing the high street etc.

Hope you get it all sorted OP

"

I don’t know why I do it to myself haha ... very rare it’s actually what I expect when it arrives

I must stay off my phone in my lunch break - well other than a bit of fabbing

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

There should be a mechanism that ensures that refunds are transacted with the same speed as the initial purchase transaction - subject to reasonable processing times for returned items checking of a day.

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

PLT, noohoo me misguided are notorious for it.

Badly sized clothes, terrible shape when on, during the summer one girl turned her hotel swimming pool purple when she got in the water, the bikini she bought wasn't for swimming! It was leisure wear for beside the pool!

Pictures on their website show dresses and outfits clipped to be more shaplier but they never edited the clips out, models are more photoshopped than the kardashians!!

Avoid like the plague!!

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

You think you have problems. I’ve ordered so much over the years it’s like a pass the parcel wherever it will fit or not most are far too small that I end up baring my arse most of the time

over a year ago

Being plus size most of my wardrobe is from online and I'm shocking at returning. I could open my own shop with the pile of returns

over a year ago

I dont really online shop i tend to get price matches in shops from online prices, i like to look,feel, try on the product ect im buying and have to easy option of returning if i need too.

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

Hubby here, bought a size 3xl rugby shirt this week ( needs to be big to hide my cake store ), unfortunately though the sleeves were much too long. Don’t they realise that just because I have a cuddly manly dad bod it doesn’t mean my arms grow in proportion to my belly.

Mrs bought a gargoyle for the garden last week, obviously she was expecting a fair sized ornament. It turned up this week and it’s about the size of my thumb. Who says size doesn’t matter, try telling her at the moment!

By *carlettx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Essex

"PLT, noohoo me misguided are notorious for it.

Badly sized clothes, terrible shape when on, during the summer one girl turned her hotel swimming pool purple when she got in the water, the bikini she bought wasn't for swimming! It was leisure wear for beside the pool!

Pictures on their website show dresses and outfits clipped to be more shaplier but they never edited the clips out, models are more photoshopped than the kardashians!!

Avoid like the plague!! "

Haha I heard about the bikini one

By *carlettx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Essex

"Hubby here, bought a size 3xl rugby shirt this week ( needs to be big to hide my cake store ), unfortunately though the sleeves were much too long. Don’t they realise that just because I have a cuddly manly dad bod it doesn’t mean my arms grow in proportion to my belly.

Mrs bought a gargoyle for the garden last week, obviously she was expecting a fair sized ornament. It turned up this week and it’s about the size of my thumb. Who says size doesn’t matter, try telling her at the moment! "

My then half has just as many problems

He’s 6’5 , 20 stone and big shoulders and arms ... nothing is ever long enough and XXL size from abroad means medium over here lol

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I never buy online and prefer to shop locally and with independents wherever possible....at least I know what I'm getting.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I feel your pain here

I hate clothes shopping, and online is a nightmare

My shoulders and boobs are a size 18. My waist & hips a 14. My thighs a 16.

Add on 37" legs

I am not a standard size. I rarely find outfits that look like they should on me.

Waiting for things to arrive, already certain they won't fit, then the whole return policy... Aaaaarghhhh!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I try to avoid unless it's a speciality thing I can't get in person.

Post new Message to Thread