Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

MMF

Jump to newest

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

It is so difficult to get an MMF meet here. It’s one of those things I love but I really don’t get the opportunity. So, ladies and gentlemen, help me with this one. I promise not to disappoint either of you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oppet22TV/TS
over a year ago

huddersfield

Yes it can be iv been very lucky in this lately

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

I’d like to be lucky again.

By *STWO65Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"It is so difficult to get an MMF meet here. It’s one of those things I love but I really don’t get the opportunity. So, ladies and gentlemen, help me with this one. I promise not to disappoint either of you. "

Go on then, I will send Mr over to help you.

Your wife is keen then??

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

I’ve messaged you. It would be easier if she wanted to.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You’re better off finding it in real life. Think I might have said this before but I’ve never met anyone for MMF on here.

Yet when I’m on a night out I end up in MMF situations all the time.

over a year ago

"You’re better off finding it in real life. Think I might have said this before but I’ve never met anyone for MMF on here.

Yet when I’m on a night out I end up in MMF situations all the time."

Is that so?? My experience has been 100% the opposite to this I have to say.

over a year ago

I've never done MMF threesome as a result of an online hookup but I have had MMF threesomes as a result of nights out/house parties etc.

It clearly happens online and there are people looking for the same thing but I think it is perhaps one of those things you have to especially put the leg work in for?

over a year ago

We’ve had mfm meets off here. They’re easier to find than ffm meets and that’s with a straight man. - mrs

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP, clubs are your best bet.

Much better chance of finding a couple who like the look of you.

By *aysolCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"I've never done MMF threesome as a result of an online hookup but I have had MMF threesomes as a result of nights out/house parties etc.

It clearly happens online and there are people looking for the same thing but I think it is perhaps one of those things you have to especially put the leg work in for?

"

I recommend finding a female partner thats into it first, then you'll have hundreds of men chasing you for mmf

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It’s high on my list of favourite sexual activities

over a year ago

"You’re better off finding it in real life. Think I might have said this before but I’ve never met anyone for MMF on here.

Is that so?? My experience has been 100% the opposite to this I have to say. "

I usually end up in a MFF situation after a night out! The nice gesture of buying a drink followed up wiv good convo can go a long way!

By *aysolCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

I usually end up in a MFF situation after a night out! The nice gesture of buying a drink followed up wiv good convo can go a long way!"

You must be a greek God then

over a year ago

I usually end up in a MFF situation after a night out! The nice gesture of buying a drink followed up wiv good convo can go a long way!

You must be a greek God then "

Or my convo needs some work

over a year ago

You must be a greek God then

Or my convo needs some work "

Lol

Have a few drinks, be natural, and girls will jump and kiss you randomly, happens all the time! Ironically, I have better luck in clubs than fab??

Its a wierd world!

over a year ago

"I've never done MMF threesome as a result of an online hookup but I have had MMF threesomes as a result of nights out/house parties etc.

I recommend finding a female partner thats into it first, then you'll have hundreds of men chasing you for mmf "

I suppose wonders will never cease eh?! As I said, I am sure the opportunities are there but it's not something I have really bothered to make the effort for online. Honestly, the convenience factor does come in to play in my experience. Not something I am bothered about enough to go out of my way for but thanks for the advice

Post new Message to Thread