Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab 6th sense

Jump to newest

By *ustyLeRoux OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brecon

Do you sometimes feel on here that you know when some one is good to be true... eg 99 times out of 100 a guy who cant accomodate is married. I'm not judgemental of any one on here who is seeking a bit of distraction - we all need it! Just been there done that and got hurt twice.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yeah you just have to be like a little detective on here at time's.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I like to think I can judge people well, but I've been caught out a few times already. Lol

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think you never truly know.

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

"Do you sometimes feel on here that you know when some one is good to be true... eg 99 times out of 100 a guy who cant accomodate is married. I'm not judgemental of any one on here who is seeking a bit of distraction - we all need it! Just been there done that and got hurt twice."

Yes. And no.

First up it’s a wild generalisation and the example you give is blatantly anti-men.

What about the women who can’t accommodate. Don’t give me the childcare cop out? That’s the responsibility of both parents.

In reality there are a huge number of people with profiles whom you will never get to meet. As a single guy I can say that that is also about 99% of them!

People have many different reasons for not meeting ranging from logistical (potentially real), through crises of confidence/attention seeking to downright fakery.

The biggest victims (although probably also by number not proportional) of this are single males.

I assume that before arranging anything you do the same due diligence as anyone else.. speaking on the phone, messaging, exploring the possibility of social meets and actually finding out a bit about the people and what their motivations are..

Don’t give up completely, it’s fucking hard work, but occasionally it’s very much worthwhile

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you sometimes feel on here that you know when some one is good to be true... eg 99 times out of 100 a guy who cant accomodate is married. I'm not judgemental of any one on here who is seeking a bit of distraction - we all need it! Just been there done that and got hurt twice.

Yes. And no.

First up it’s a wild generalisation and the example you give is blatantly anti-men.

What about the women who can’t accommodate. Don’t give me the childcare cop out? That’s the responsibility of both parents.

In reality there are a huge number of people with profiles whom you will never get to meet. As a single guy I can say that that is also about 99% of them!

People have many different reasons for not meeting ranging from logistical (potentially real), through crises of confidence/attention seeking to downright fakery.

The biggest victims (although probably also by number not proportional) of this are single males.

I assume that before arranging anything you do the same due diligence as anyone else.. speaking on the phone, messaging, exploring the possibility of social meets and actually finding out a bit about the people and what their motivations are..

Don’t give up completely, it’s fucking hard work, but occasionally it’s very much worthwhile"

Speaking of wild generalisations 'most victims are single males'

over a year ago

Brecon

I'm not anti men .. . Bit harsh.

over a year ago

Brecon

"Do you sometimes feel on here that you know when some one is good to be true... eg 99 times out of 100 a guy who cant accomodate is married. I'm not judgemental of any one on here who is seeking a bit of distraction - we all need it! Just been there done that and got hurt twice.

Yes. And no.

Don’t give up completely, it’s fucking hard work, but occasionally it’s very much worthwhile

Speaking of wild generalisations 'most victims are single males' "

Thank you

over a year ago

"I'm not anti men .. . Bit harsh. "

'Anti' being lied to

over a year ago

Brecon

"I'm not anti men .. . Bit harsh.

'Anti' being lied to "

So true

And also I want to give you hugs for backing me up !

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

I see sexy people

over a year ago

"I see sexy people "

I see a flirt

over a year ago

I am not sure about 6th seance its more being clued up to ask the right questions at the right time in the right way.

The not accommodating is not always a sign of a married man but couples to 1 of 4 other pointers confirms they are and fair enough thats peoples choice but lying or trying to deceive people isn't.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I see sexy people

I see a flirt "

I see sexy starved perverts.... Oh that's a mirror.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"I see sexy people

I see a flirt "

Guilty as charged

over a year ago

"I see sexy people

I see a flirt

Guilty as charged "

Tart

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

[Removed by poster at 24/09/19 11:29:30]

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"I see sexy people

I see a flirt

Guilty as charged

Tart "

All this statement of fact

I'm failing to see the point you're making

over a year ago

"I see sexy people

I see a flirt

Guilty as charged

Tart

I'm failing to see the point you're making "

I failed to get in your note book too then

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"I see sexy people

I see a flirt

Guilty as charged

Tart

I'm failing to see the point you're making

I failed to get in your note book too then "

Who said?

over a year ago

Don't forget even the 'fab singles' manage to accommodate sometimes. Just fuck in the spare room rather than the marital bed while the spouse is at work.

It's a clusterfuck that's for sure.

P

over a year ago

"Don't forget even the 'fab singles' manage to accommodate sometimes. Just fuck in the spare room rather than the marital bed while the spouse is at work.

P"

A quick trip to the bathroom points this out and its a quick goodbye.

over a year ago

"Don't forget even the 'fab singles' manage to accommodate sometimes. Just fuck in the spare room rather than the marital bed while the spouse is at work.

P

A quick trip to the bathroom points this out and its a quick goodbye. "

House share/live with sister/separated but still living under the same roof would easily explain that one

P

over a year ago

Really can't see the point of lying to people, because you're always get caught out in the end, I'm upfront I've got nothing to hide

over a year ago

I usually ask first why they can't accommodate. Many men around my age are divorced and living with friends/house sharing/back with parents due to housing costs.

Post new Message to Thread