Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

line of duty

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

The Commissioner of the Met Police says that she did not like the Line of Duty for portraying bent cops and had to switch off the Bodyguard.

I am surpry she has the time to watch telly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ha ha - She’s probably getting a bit hot under the collar and paranoid that they’re closing in on her.......

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ha ha - She’s probably getting a bit hot under the collar and paranoid that they’re closing in on her......."

Maybe she’s H

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Perhaps they get to see the PM's zeitguiest tapes?

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Ha ha - She’s probably getting a bit hot under the collar and paranoid that they’re closing in on her.......

Maybe she’s H "

I’ve sent news to Hastings to warn him about her but I think she’s had me followed by some rather shady looking dudes so if I go UNLOS - you’ll know what likely happened to me.....

over a year ago

"Ha ha - She’s probably getting a bit hot under the collar and paranoid that they’re closing in on her.......

Maybe she’s H

I’ve sent news to Hastings to warn him about her but I think she’s had me followed by some rather shady looking dudes so if I go UNLOS - you’ll know what likely happened to me..... "

. Dangerous ground there! Very brave of you

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"The Commissioner of the Met Police says that she did not like the Line of Duty for portraying bent cops and had to switch off the Bodyguard.

I am surpry she has the time to watch telly "

Just a stab in the dark but I would think she has her knife into other things.

By *ir-spunk-alotMan
over a year ago

dorset

At the end of the day its fiction. It has to be far fetched to be entertaining. Being a police office im surprised she hasnt realised that.

over a year ago

Probably because the Met has the highest levels of police corruption. Even it's anti-corruption unit has been investigated. That said, police corruption ranges from serious criminal acts to incompetence and minor data protection offences, and non-compliance with IT protocols.

As for Commissioner Dick, well she escaped a negligence investigation over the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes...

over a year ago

Probably never seen so many police in one place at the same time!!

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

I suppose its hard to tell the difference in a real police officer and an actor.

You would be better off phoning someone in the Bill if you needed assistance.

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

"You would be better off phoning someone in the Bill if you needed assistance."

DCI Burnside says you’re nicked.

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"As for Commissioner Dick, well she escaped a negligence investigation over the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes..."

I felt she should have been held accountable.....but, hey, the "establishment" closed ranks. There's a surprise....!!

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"Probably because the Met has the highest levels of police corruption. Even it's anti-corruption unit has been investigated. That said, police corruption ranges from serious criminal acts to incompetence and minor data protection offences, and non-compliance with IT protocols.

As for Commissioner Dick, well she escaped a negligence investigation over the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes..."

I always wondered was she culpable or made the scapegoat and took one for the team?

Post new Message to Thread