Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question for the ladies

Jump to newest

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Why do women say one thing, mean another thing and then do something completely different sorry ladies but you say men are the strange beings

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Because they can?....

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

(sits back and awaits the avalanche of abuse) lol

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Because they can?...."

Alright soft lad that's weak lol

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

What an odd thing to say.

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"(sits back and awaits the avalanche of abuse) lol"

Hopefully not too much of an avalanche

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"What an odd thing to say. "

Not odd just a curious question lol

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Because they can?....

Alright soft lad that's weak lol"

Nobody is obliged to do anything you know. If they want to play mind games then that's their perogative but it could just be that they dont know what they want.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Has someone said no to you OP?

over a year ago

"Why do women say one thing, mean another thing and then do something completely different sorry ladies but you say men are the strange beings "

Because their heads are up their asses!

over a year ago

"Why do women say one thing, mean another thing and then do something completely different sorry ladies but you say men are the strange beings "

Why do men looking for sex with women, start a thread which will achieve more blocks than sex

over a year ago

Because we're awesome!

Fact!

over a year ago

"Why do women say one thing, mean another thing and then do something completely different sorry ladies but you say men are the strange beings

Why do men looking for sex with women, start a thread which will achieve more blocks than sex "

Why can women not just answer the question?

By *picknspanMan
over a year ago

North West Leeds

"What an odd thing to say. "

That odd as in ... in a few minutes that will be good and then bit later really good and then further down the line really odd?

over a year ago

Why do men not listen and say things like this?

I say what I mean but people hear what they want:

I told a guy “no thanks” very politely yesterday. He took that to mean “send another 6 messages”. Now I’m sure he’s going to whinge that he tried and conversation went dead or he got blocked by another mean woman.

Your post is stereotypical nonsense

( I mean that . )

-Mrs

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Has someone said no to you OP? "

Yeah couple have said I'm not there type but that's life your not going to match with everyone lol but that's not the reason to the question, I was curious as to what peoples options where lol

over a year ago

We don't All behave that way!

over a year ago

"Why do women say one thing, mean another thing and then do something completely different sorry ladies but you say men are the strange beings

Why do men looking for sex with women, start a thread which will achieve more blocks than sex

Why can women not just answer the question?"

Because there is no one answer. The world has diverse women with different answers.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

A very broad statement!

By *tickler2000Man
over a year ago

St Agnes

It's not just the Ladies. I'm sure there are many reasons people change their minds.

Shit happens

By *picknspanMan
over a year ago

North West Leeds

So I heard this really strange whinning noise, it was an incessant droning on and on. At occasional times one could almost decipher a 'sort of language'... not coherent or rational but nonethesless a sound that almost, only almost seemed vaguely intelligible.... no idea what it was...

Sorry love what were you saying?

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Why do men not listen and say things like this?

I told a guy “no thanks” very politely yesterday. He took that to mean “send another 6 messages”. Now I’m sure he’s going to whinge that he tried and conversation went dead or he got blocked by another mean woman.

( I mean that . )

-Mrs "

Damm lol not all are persistent just seems like you got a bad bunch after you and it's not stereotypical nonsense I was just curious as I was speaking with a friend the other day and he was going on a date with a lady friend.

He had to cancel due to family bereavement but didnt wanna tell this girl he met the main reason behind it but she went all pissy on him about cancelling.

But some men on here once in there life has been stood up valud reason or not and I was curious as to why it's okay to stand a guy up and when and if he moans about it women still get pissed either way lol

over a year ago

Can you give us an example OP?

over a year ago

Oh love this and am guilty of it too... Because we’re super complex, hyper intelligent beings. That’s why.

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Because there is no one answer. The world has diverse women with different answers."

that's why I asked to see different opinions.

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Why do men looking for sex with women, start a thread which will achieve more blocks than sex "

If people block me they block me, I am who I am I wont change who I am to please anyone.

I ask these questions to learn.

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"We don't All behave that way!"

I agree with you there some dont and the ones that dont fair play they have my respect because there true to there word

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Oh love this and am guilty of it too... Because we’re super complex, hyper intelligent beings. That’s why. "

Super complex indeed .

Adam never had this much trouble with eve lol

over a year ago

( I mean that . )

-Mrs

Damm lol not all are persistent just seems like you got a bad bunch after you and it's not stereotypical nonsense I was just curious as I was speaking with a friend the other day and he was going on a date with a lady friend.

He had to cancel due to family bereavement but didnt wanna tell this girl he met the main reason behind it but she went all pissy on him about cancelling.

But some men on here once in there life has been stood up valud reason or not and I was curious as to why it's okay to stand a guy up and when and if he moans about it women still get pissed either way lol"

It is generalised nonsense

I’ve never stood anyone up. If I cancel I cancel and give the reason.

We as a couple have been stood up before and it did piss me off. Had the guys messaged and said “hey I just can’t” I would have been less pissed off. You’re making general statements as if they apply to all women. This is a silly conversation it would be like me saying why don’t any men pick up their socks when they know they need to? Well some men do pick up their socks.

Some women don’t do whatever you’re trying to say is a trait of all women.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why do women say one thing to a man who hears something completely different, thinks they actually mean what he thinks he heard when he wasn't concentrating because he was looking at her breasts then wonders why she does what she actually said in the first place...?

By *picknspanMan
over a year ago

North West Leeds

Why do women say one thing to a man who hears something completely different, thinks they actually mean what he thinks he heard when he wasn't concentrating because he was looking at her breasts then wonders why she does what she actually said in the first place...?

"

Ah problem solved... women's fault for having breasts!

Thread closed

By *ocodoughnutgirlWoman
over a year ago

Sea of jelly and doughnuts

"Why do SOME women say one thing, mean another thing and then do something completely different sorry ladies but you say men are the strange beings "

There.. Fixed it for you

By *esireXposedMan
over a year ago

East sussex

"Why do women say one thing, mean another thing and then do something completely different"

Unless they've clarified it, how do you know they do?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Thread closed"

That's about it!

An example

Woman: "I'm going to wear this dress today it's really comfortable"

Man thinks she's said: " I'm going to wear this dress today, it shows my breasts off and flatters my bum. It therefore signals that I really, really want to have sex"

Man is rebuffed by woman when he asks when she would like the sex she's asking for and wonders why on earth women say one thing and mean another...

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Sometimes they might not want to hurt your feelings and try to let you down gently, usually backfires!

Or, they may just tell it like it is.

But don't generalise OP, it's not all black and white is it!

Jo

over a year ago

Oh love this and am guilty of it too... Because we’re super complex, hyper intelligent beings. That’s why.

Super complex indeed .

Adam never had this much trouble with eve lol "

Ah but don’t you know that Fab is all about personal preference? Poor Eve didn’t have a choice so why waste the effort. See what I mean about hyper intelligent?

over a year ago

I think you'll find it's 6 and 2 x 3.

I've come to learn and accept that I don't understand men, they don't understand me. I don't think that will ever change.

Suck it up buttercup, it's part of life.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

Winning!

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

( I mean that . )

-Mrs

But some men on here once in there life has been stood up valud reason or not and I was curious as to why it's okay to stand a guy up and when and if he moans about it women still get pissed either way lol

We as a couple have been stood up before and it did piss me off. Had the guys messaged and said “hey I just can’t” I would have been less pissed off. You’re making general statements as if they apply to all women. This is a silly conversation it would be like me saying why don’t any men pick up their socks when they know they need to? Well some men do pick up their socks.

Some women don’t do whatever you’re trying to say is a trait of all women. "

if you read up then you will see I even said not all women do I was asking the women that do

over a year ago

Thread closed

That's about it!

An example

Woman: "I'm going to wear this dress today it's really comfortable"

Man thinks she's said: " I'm going to wear this dress today, it shows my breasts off and flatters my bum. It therefore signals that I really, really want to have sex"

Man is rebuffed by woman when he asks when she would like the sex she's asking for and wonders why on earth women say one thing and mean another..."

over a year ago

Fook knows. Women baffle me. Swear I shoulda been a bloke.

over a year ago

( I mean that . )

-Mrs

Some women don’t do whatever you’re trying to say is a trait of all women.

if you read up then you will see I even said not all women do I was asking the women that do "

You said 'why do women', not 'why do some women', which implied all women

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Because each of my personalities has a different opinion

over a year ago

Because there is no one answer. The world has diverse women with different answers."

It's hard work sometimes ........yes the world is diverse and men and woman are all different and individual...so, you are one woman, with a point of view. I assume. Which is what the OP wants. He wants your opinion. He values the opinion. So why not give it? I don't think he's concerned about the pros and cons of a thread like this, when he has already posted it. Your opinion counts and the OP is looking for your help in understanding. Okey dokey

over a year ago

"Has someone said no to you OP? "

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"

That's just men being men, red blooded males they are going to admire the woman's body if it's there to admire and vice versa to women we all do it.

Especially on this site I've never seen so many naked women in my life how can you not look.

This is a typical thing with some women ( not all ) where if you dont show anything it means your not interested anymore or if you do then your perving lol men just cant win.

over a year ago

"Can you give us an example OP?"

I’ll ask again.

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Fook knows. Women baffle me. Swear I shoulda been a bloke. "

Men ain't that easy either lol were just as hard work

over a year ago

Because there is no one answer. The world has diverse women with different answers.

It's hard work sometimes ........yes the world is diverse and men and woman are all different and individual...so, you are one woman, with a point of view. I assume. Which is what the OP wants. He wants your opinion. He values the opinion. So why not give it? I don't think he's concerned about the pros and cons of a thread like this, when he has already posted it. Your opinion counts and the OP is looking for your help in understanding. Okey dokey "

Why single me out of all the replies ?

over a year ago

"Fook knows. Women baffle me. Swear I shoulda been a bloke.

Men ain't that easy either lol were just as hard work "

Nah you think you are.

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Sometimes they might not want to hurt your feelings and try to let you down gently, usually backfires!

Or, they may just tell it like it is.

But don't generalise OP, it's not all black and white is it!

Jo "

I never said it was all black and white I was just curious as to why some not all women say and do it

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Nah you think you are. "

So your telling me you've never had a hard time with men especially on this site

over a year ago

I don't in the slightest, more a fault is I'm too literal but do find the men more often than not interpret what I'm saying to what they want to hear, then are surprised by the outcome!!

over a year ago

It's a womans perogative

over a year ago

"Can you give us an example OP?

I’ll ask again. "

I guess I’ll never know

over a year ago

"

That's just men being men, red blooded males they are going to admire the woman's body if it's there to admire and vice versa to women we all do it.

Especially on this site I've never seen so many naked women in my life how can you not look.

This is a typical thing with some women ( not all ) where if you dont show anything it means your not interested anymore or if you do then your perving lol men just cant win."

Omg this post makes my head hurt.

They’ve said something about how men don’t listen and you’ve not listed and gone off on a tangent about nudity.

Also humans have the same kind of blood male and female. No one is telling you not to look on this website. You’re best just not trying to make points Op.

over a year ago

Nah you think you are.

So your telling me you've never had a hard time with men especially on this site "

Nope. Only women

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

( I mean that . )

-Mrs "

This.

over a year ago

It’s a some people thing. Some men say yes I will be there at 8 and then vanish off of fab forever. Some couples say they want to meet but then they say they can’t. Sometimes I say I would like to meet someone but then find out they think bareback is a good plan and poof my mind changes. I can change my mind mid sex even if I want, even with my husband. Because we can. . Not women, humans. Everyone can.

Some people are not direct. The end.

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

It's hard work sometimes ........yes the world is diverse and men and woman are all different and individual...so, you are one woman, with a point of view. I assume. Which is what the OP wants. He wants your opinion. He values the opinion. So why not give it? I don't think he's concerned about the pros and cons of a thread like this, when he has already posted it. Your opinion counts and the OP is looking for your help in understanding. Okey dokey

Why single me out of all the replies ?"

Think he may feel differently to what you said

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"It’s a some people thing. Some men say yes I will be there at 8 and then vanish off of fab forever. Some couples say they want to meet but then they say they can’t. Sometimes I say I would like to meet someone but then find out they think bareback is a good plan and poof my mind changes. I can change my mind mid sex even if I want, even with my husband. Because we can. . Not women, humans. Everyone can.

Some people are not direct. The end. "

The end aye bet this convo still continues

over a year ago

Why single me out of all the replies ?"

Singled you out? What? I saw your response and commented on it. It's what happens on forums. Would you prefer i message privately and request your permision first? It's grand though. If you don't want to respond or don't want to comment on the OP's question. That's grand. Don't, but please don't paint a picture of being singled out, it implies you are a victim of something. Which you are not. I'll now stop any further discussion with you at this point.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"So I heard this really strange whinning noise, it was an incessant droning on and on. At occasional times one could almost decipher a 'sort of language'... not coherent or rational but nonethesless a sound that almost, only almost seemed vaguely intelligible.... no idea what it was...

Sorry love what were you saying?"

over a year ago

Think he may feel differently to what you said "

He asked why I couldn't give a straight answer, most people haven't, yet he singles me out trying to make me look a tw*t.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

This is a typical thing with some women ( not all ) where if you dont show anything it means your not interested anymore or if you do then your perving lol men just cant win."

So men don't actually listen then?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Super complex indeed .

Adam never had this much trouble with eve lol "

He did with Lilith though.

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Nah you think you are.

So your telling me you've never had a hard time with men especially on this site

Nope. Only women "

That famous saying cant live with and cant live without

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

This is a typical thing with some women ( not all ) where if you dont show anything it means your not interested anymore or if you do then your perving lol men just cant win.

So men don't actually listen then?"

Of course some listen and some dont it's the same with women also it's a weird world we live in

over a year ago

Of course some listen and some dont it's the same with women also it's a weird world we live in "

Some men don’t listen when asked for an example

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Of course some listen and some dont it's the same with women also it's a weird world we live in "

It is a weird world indeed

over a year ago

Super complex indeed .

He did with Lilith though."

True blood ?

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"

They’ve said something about how men don’t listen and you’ve not listed and gone off on a tangent about nudity.

Also humans have the same kind of blood male and female. No one is telling you not to look on this website. You’re best just not trying to make points Op.

"

I didnt just go off topic part of the context was about men looking at women's breasts so I answered if it's not for you and your heads hurting then best way to solve that is to enter a new topic room no one has to chat here or even give there opinion but if you do then dont moan about it it's your choice to chat here

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Of course some listen and some dont it's the same with women also it's a weird world we live in

Some men don’t listen when asked for an example "

Hi queen sorry I did see your question and there is an example I could use but if I use it then I say something I was asked not to tell anyone.

But a poor example I will use is a woman asks you to do something, you do it and it's not 100% right or right in her eyes then it's wrong

over a year ago

Why do couples want to meet and suddenly decide only the hubby wants to meet. Lol. Everyone can change their minds at any point. Not just women.

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Think he may feel differently to what you said

He asked why I couldn't give a straight answer, most people haven't, yet he singles me out trying to make me look a tw*t."

I dont think he intended on doing that and you dont look like a tw*t at all you gave your opinion and he replied with his.

Dont be offended with him questioning what you said, it's one of these moments when peoples opinions are different

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Is it too late for the fire extinguisher to put the OP's flames out?

over a year ago

"Is it too late for the fire extinguisher to put the OP's flames out?

"

Monkeeeeey to the rescue

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"

Nah I dont need it lol I started it to see how different peoples opinions are and to see how feisty people become I learn alot from these forums as I am studying psychology so it's good to see how it plays out

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Monkeeeeey to the rescue "

Who you rescuing

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Super complex indeed .

True blood ?"

Nope Jewish folklore. Lilith was Adam's first wife and they were both created from the earth equally by God but she was exiled from Eden for refusing to submit to Adam and refusing to "lay beneath him" so God had to make him a new wife from one of his ribs. She was often represented by a snake which suggests a different meaning to Eve being tempted by a snake to eat forbidden fruit .

over a year ago

Nah I dont need it lol I started it to see how different peoples opinions are and to see how feisty people become I learn alot from these forums as I am studying psychology so it's good to see how it plays out "

It was your expressed opinion that many women said one thing, then did another, based on one experience of a mate. I think the impression of a broad sweeping generalisation got more negative responses

over a year ago

Super complex indeed .

True blood ?

Nope Jewish folklore. Lilith was Adam's first wife and they were both created from the earth equally by God but she was exiled from Eden for refusing to submit to Adam and refusing to "lay beneath him" so God had to make him a new wife from one of his ribs. She was often represented by a snake which suggests a different meaning to Eve being tempted by a snake to eat forbidden fruit ."

*sighs*, I thought you had watched True Blood too

By *esireXposedMan
over a year ago

East sussex

Nah I dont need it lol I started it to see how different peoples opinions are and to see how feisty people become I learn alot from these forums as I am studying psychology so it's good to see how it plays out "

You can't use anything you find here in your studies, have you not seen the warning disclaimer?

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Nah I dont need it lol I started it to see how different peoples opinions are and to see how feisty people become I learn alot from these forums as I am studying psychology so it's good to see how it plays out

It was your expressed opinion that many women said one thing, then did another, based on one experience of a mate. I think the impression of a broad sweeping generalisation got more negative responses "

positive or negative responses is still good because it's always good to see how people react when either confronted or they disagree with what's said

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

You can't use anything you find here in your studies, have you not seen the warning disclaimer?"

That doesn't include topics in the forums that's information on peoples page in the forums is different

over a year ago

Good luck

over a year ago

You can't use anything you find here in your studies, have you not seen the warning disclaimer?

That doesn't include topics in the forums that's information on peoples page in the forums is different "

He was joking

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Because each of my personalities has a different opinion "

This.

Jo.Xx

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

That doesn't include topics in the forums that's information on peoples page in the forums is different

He was joking "

Bless

over a year ago

He has now got 88 people at last count, adding threads to his post

over a year ago

"

I didnt just go off topic part of the context was about men looking at women's breasts so I answered if it's not for you and your heads hurting then best way to solve that is to enter a new topic room no one has to chat here or even give there opinion but if you do then dont moan about it it's your choice to chat here "

Oh no, I like it here, I’ve changed my mind again.

I’m not really the one moaning, your post is a moan.

over a year ago

It was your expressed opinion that many women said one thing, then did another, based on one experience of a mate. I think the impression of a broad sweeping generalisation got more negative responses positive or negative responses is still good because it's always good to see how people react when either confronted or they disagree with what's said "

But a well formulated balanced theoretical question would give more balanced views for 'study' surely ?

over a year ago

He has now got 88 people at last count, adding threads to his post "

He could have 88 blocks and no shags

over a year ago

Fab is a terrible place to study psychology.

Most people will just wind you up to skew results.

Or this wasn’t a social study and that’s an excuse.

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

He has now got 88 people at last count, adding threads to his post "

in this thread alone I can see who are the dominant one and who just follow it's great to read because you can see who has a strong personality

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"Fab is a terrible place to study psychology.

Or this wasn’t a social study and that’s an excuse. "

Dammit ... don't tell him my master strategy

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

He could have 88 blocks and no shags "

I probably have more than 88 blocks the more I speak lol but oh well

over a year ago

I probably have more than 88 blocks the more I speak lol but oh well "

I doubt it, I am only teasing

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

Clearly you just need to keep up

over a year ago

I'm a very literal person, which also has it's problems lol but find the men more often than not interpret what I'm saying to what they want to hear, then are surprised by the outcome!! So personally can't help you OP

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

in this thread alone I can see who are the dominant one and who just follow it's great to read because you can see who has a strong personality "

over a year ago

Dammit ... don't tell him my master strategy "

Sorry for revealing secrets oh master of the wind up. I think I also mistakenly revealed my strong personality... or perhaps appeared to be a moaner but it takes a good guy to make me moan - Mrs

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Dammit ... don't tell him my master strategy

Sorry for revealing secrets oh master of the wind up. I think I also mistakenly revealed my strong personality... or perhaps appeared to be a moaner but it takes a good guy to make me moan - Mrs "

Monkey notes this down in his research notes

By *esireXposedMan
over a year ago

East sussex

That doesn't include topics in the forums that's information on peoples page in the forums is different "

Atleast you're not studying law

over a year ago

( I mean that . )

-Mrs "

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Experience has shown OP that it's pointless worrying about how others act in life (including Fab life) regardless of their gender - you can't change it, you can't second guess it, and if you think about it too much you turn it into something it isn't through overthinking, as you have possibly done here.

It's far better to focus on something you can do something about and that is you, yourself - be the best person you can be, act how you think you should act and not how you think others think you should act. Get those things right and everything else will fall into it's own place

over a year ago

Because they say something like "that's ok" mean "it's not ok but it's not worth the drama or hassle if I speak up" then they realise that actually they're worth more than being taken for a cunt so do the opposite.

P

over a year ago

It was your expressed opinion that many women said one thing, then did another, based on one experience of a mate. I think the impression of a broad sweeping generalisation got more negative responses positive or negative responses is still good because it's always good to see how people react when either confronted or they disagree with what's said "

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Because they say something like "that's ok" mean "it's not ok but it's not worth the drama or hassle if I speak up" then they realise that actually they're worth more than being taken for a cunt so do the opposite.

P"

Oh god yeah. We're taught from an early age that saying what we mean gets us hassle, so we smooth the situation over and escape.

If other people would take us at our word and not bitch when we justifiably have issues with them, maybe being straightforward would be easier.

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

I probably have more than 88 blocks the more I speak lol but oh well

I doubt it, I am only teasing "

I know lol but it's true tho I'm not going to suit everyone and vice versa

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"I'm a very literal person, which also has it's problems lol but find the men more often than not interpret what I'm saying to what they want to hear, then are surprised by the outcome!! So personally can't help you OP "

Thanks suki

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

in this thread alone I can see who are the dominant one and who just follow it's great to read because you can see who has a strong personality

"

Lol eye rolling now

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Atleast you're not studying law "

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

P"

See all this work

over a year ago

P"

A good example. Also women frequently change their minds dependant on whims, their moods at the time or a whole host of other factors so it's very hard often for men to keep track of what a woman will want at a given time or realise what they want right at this instant may differ wildly from what they want in 20 minutes time?

Whereas men often associate frequently changing your mind and changing it back again as being perceived by their peers as indecisive or weak so will sometimes go too far the other way and stick resolutely to their guns despite having doubts to avoid this.

B

over a year ago

P

A good example. Also women frequently change their minds dependant on whims, their moods at the time or a whole host of other factors so it's very hard often for men to keep track of what a woman will want at a given time or realise what they want right at this instant may differ wildly from what they want in 20 minutes time?

Whereas men often associate frequently changing your mind and changing it back again as being perceived by their peers as indecisive or weak so will sometimes go too far the other way and stick resolutely to their guns despite having doubts to avoid this.

B"

Maybe the whims are that she’s realised she shouldn’t have said yes or she suddenly realised he did say something that made he uncomfortable or he suddenly seemed pushier now she said she would meet.. it’s not just a whim, it’s usually down to thinking things over and making their mind up. But I know many women who are the way you’ve attributed to men.

Women don’t all wishy washy change their minds for no reason, irs usually because we are taught to say yes and just please others and then we think about it or discuss with a friend to figure out why we feel uncomfortable

over a year ago

P

See all this work "

You’re just winding people up now not even trying to do research.

Study the effects of why and how women are taught to say yes and why they do it. It’s down to societal expectations and women trying to break free of them. Not down to them trying to confuse the brains of men lol

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

Generally take men as being simple

over a year ago

P

B

Maybe the whims are that she’s realised she shouldn’t have said yes or she suddenly realised he did say something that made he uncomfortable or he suddenly seemed pushier now she said she would meet.. it’s not just a whim, it’s usually down to thinking things over and making their mind up. But I know many women who are the way you’ve attributed to men.

Women don’t all wishy washy change their minds for no reason, irs usually because we are taught to say yes and just please others and then we think about it or discuss with a friend to figure out why we feel uncomfortable "

Quite possibly, but in this case these aren't the whims I speak of which do exist, but actually the 'other factors' such as a big change in their lives, stuff affecting plans, them receiving more info on what was previously an outline only etc etc.

Incidentally this is applicable to anything obviously, not just about whether they would want to meet someone from Fab!

B

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Sorry guys but if your going to be offended then dont join in with the topic it's as simple as that.

you dont have to be here in this room but if you are then please stop moaning about it if you dont like what others say because you have chose to participate in it so you have to deal with what you read

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Sorry guys but if your going to be offended then dont join in with the topic it's as simple as that.

you dont have to be here in this room but if you are then please stop moaning about it if you dont like what others say because you have chose to participate in it so you have to deal with what you read "

I'm afraid it's a public forum, and if you're going to be offensive, you're going to have to deal with people being offended.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

There’s a ‘some’ missing from that sentence and change ‘women’ to ‘people’.

FTFY

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Sorry guys but if your going to be offended then dont join in with the topic it's as simple as that.

you dont have to be here in this room but if you are then please stop moaning about it if you dont like what others say because you have chose to participate in it so you have to deal with what you read

I'm afraid it's a public forum, and if you're going to be offensive, you're going to have to deal with people being offended. "

Yeah I know its public and yes it may offend some but like I said they dont have to be in this forum there is plenty more rooms

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm afraid it's a public forum, and if you're going to be offensive, you're going to have to deal with people being offended.

Yeah I know its public and yes it may offend some but like I said they dont have to be in this forum there is plenty more rooms "

Do you think someone is holding these poor people at knifepoint and forcing them to comment here? What ever are we going to do OP? We need to get these people their freedom back

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Yeah I know its public and yes it may offend some but like I said they dont have to be in this forum there is plenty more rooms

Do you think someone is holding these poor people at knifepoint and forcing them to comment here? What ever are we going to do OP? We need to get these people their freedom back "

Sorry I was busy taking people's freedom

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Do you think someone is holding these poor people at knifepoint and forcing them to comment here? What ever are we going to do OP? We need to get these people their freedom back

"

So it's you!? You're holding them at gunpoint and forcing them to comment then saying they don't need to comment if they're offended? That's some sadistic shit OP!

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

So it's you!? You're holding them at gunpoint and forcing them to comment then saying they don't need to comment if they're offended? That's some sadistic shit OP!"

Lmfao

Seems to me your stepping it up from knifepoint to gun point I think I've met my bonnie

over a year ago

P

B

Women don’t all wishy washy change their minds for no reason, irs usually because we are taught to say yes and just please others and then we think about it or discuss with a friend to figure out why we feel uncomfortable

Quite possibly, but in this case these aren't the whims I speak of which do exist, but actually the 'other factors' such as a big change in their lives, stuff affecting plans, them receiving more info on what was previously an outline only etc etc.

Incidentally this is applicable to anything obviously, not just about whether they would want to meet someone from Fab!

B"

. Of course

He mentioned standing people up/ cancelling as the example in a previous comment.

Whims just adds an air of dismissal to the additional factors you have said that actually make changing one’s mind make sense. I’m far more likely to decide to do something I had previously said no to, or to realise I could accommodate whatever it was. We don’t really disagree, just the use of the word whim to me implied without reason

over a year ago

Lol, you can’t tell people not to comment. Your nonsense is immature and has amused me. I’m not offended by anything beyond your childish lack of insight. Comment on a men’s only page for teens or something if you want everyone to agree that women just change their minds due to confusion or psychology or something. If this is your psychology study, you want to see disagreement.

over a year ago

Do you think someone is holding these poor people at knifepoint and forcing them to comment here? What ever are we going to do OP? We need to get these people their freedom back "

Save meeeeeeee

over a year ago

Sorry what was the question ?

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Some men don’t listen when asked for an example

Hi queen sorry I did see your question and there is an example I could use but if I use it then I say something I was asked not to tell anyone.

But a poor example I will use is a woman asks you to do something, you do it and it's not 100% right or right in her eyes then it's wrong "

So your example is, you do something wrong and it's the woman's fault that you didn't do it right?

Post new Message to Thread