Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Grounds for divorce?

Jump to newest

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We were out yesterday and went past a fire station that was doing a charity car wash, with firemen doing the washing in their trousers/ braces/ helmets/ big hoses and bare chested ( ok I imagined the last bit as we didn't get to go in, see below )

Mr Ruggers wouldn't stop the car as he had washed the car the day before.........grounds for divorce?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

certainly not he was just protecting his car's upholstery

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

over a year ago

Yes, would be citing mental cruelty

over a year ago

oh definitely.. not putting the interests of his wife and her physical needs first. I mean how selfish of him

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Definitely!!! Never mind the car, you could have got your own chassis seen to........

over a year ago

" ... ( ok I imagined the last bit...)"

I bet they were though

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

deff grounds for divorce

get some kittens that like tress but cant get down so you have the excuse to call them out

over a year ago

No!

With the sheer quantity of 'alleged' firefighters on here, you should test them all out first....

And if you are too busy.. I can help

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

See, I knew I was right !

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Shhh dont tell us they didnt have their shirts off.

You should have pushed Mr Rugby out the car and gone on your own

If you cant drive, should have put him in the boot then say your car had broken down and needed a hand

over a year ago

"We were out yesterday and went past a fire station that was doing a charity car wash, with firemen doing the washing in their trousers/ braces/ helmets/ big hoses and bare chested ( ok I imagined the last bit as we didn't get to go in, see below )

Mr Ruggers wouldn't stop the car as he had washed the car the day before.........grounds for divorce? "

over a year ago

"Shhh dont tell us they didnt have their shirts off.

You should have pushed Mr Rugby out the car and gone on your own

If you cant drive, should have put him in the boot then say your car had broken down and needed a hand "

all makes perfect sense to me.

over a year ago

The smart Mrs Ruggers would have said, smiling sweetly, "You are such a darling to me, why don't you go to the pub and relax with a few beers while I get the dinner on," and then after you'd dropped him off you could have driven back to the Fire Station.

over a year ago

i think mr ruggers is somewhat short sighted

he should have pulled over, let you and the car get all of a lather and then drove home lickety split while you were still frisky

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Damn, why didn't I think of what Lulu posted !

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"i think mr ruggers is somewhat short sighted

he should have pulled over, let you and the car get all of a lather and then drove home lickety split while you were still frisky "

You see thats what I thought too...but his answer was " you are always frisky anyway "....hmmmm I think I give out too much

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"Damn, why didn't I think of what Lulu posted !"

Its not like I do it ALL the time or when its hot and sunny drive round the whole of the north west trying to find charity car washes honest

over a year ago

Definitely

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I think Mr R just wanted to save you from the disappointment...... most firemen are not all that when you get up close. At least this way the fantasy lives on.

over a year ago

Pole envy me thinks xxx

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I think Mr R just wanted to save you from the disappointment...... most firemen are not all that when you get up close. At least this way the fantasy lives on."
I can now dispel this myth and confirm the fantasy was even better in reality today...I was in close proximity with two fire engines full of firemen today as they were putting a car fire out...and there was only one I wouldn't have given one too, and she was female !

The only down side was it was my pesky car that had gone on fire ....but they did soften the blow just by turning up in their uniforms

over a year ago

"I think Mr R just wanted to save you from the disappointment...... most firemen are not all that when you get up close. At least this way the fantasy lives on.I can now dispel this myth and confirm the fantasy was even better in reality today...I was in close proximity with two fire engines full of firemen today as they were putting a car fire out...and there was only one I wouldn't have given one too, and she was female !

The only down side was it was my pesky car that had gone on fire ....but they did soften the blow just by turning up in their uniforms "

I can't believe you set fire to your car just to get the Firemen out

..... actually, what am I saying? of course I believe it!

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

over a year ago

"I think Mr R just wanted to save you from the disappointment...... most firemen are not all that when you get up close. At least this way the fantasy lives on.I can now dispel this myth and confirm the fantasy was even better in reality today...I was in close proximity with two fire engines full of firemen today as they were putting a car fire out...and there was only one I wouldn't have given one too, and she was female !

The only down side was it was my pesky car that had gone on fire ....but they did soften the blow just by turning up in their uniforms

..... actually, what am I saying? of course I believe it! "

lol i shouldnt laugh but i did

Hope you didnt get hurt and the car didnt suffer too badly xx

over a year ago

My local firemen charity car wash was cancelled due to the so called drought we are having

Starting I think I'm going to have to look elsewhere for these half naked firemen lol

over a year ago

My South African friend says that in SA, the Fire Service is mostly manned by Mormons (doing their national service)

My other mate was like "is that some kind of sick joke?"

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

..... actually, what am I saying? of course I believe it!

lol i shouldnt laugh but i did

Hope you didnt get hurt and the car didnt suffer too badly xx"

lol the irony I laughed at

The car isn't laughing though, total burn out

over a year ago

OMG Ruggers ..... you weren't joking about the car fire?

Sorry about that, and I hope your soon back on the road. xxx

(thought it was a clever rouse to perv firemen up close)

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lol no, it is all true....even I wouldn't go that far to perve firemen !

Scary stuff though how quick they go up

Forum Mod

over a year ago

See! be careful what you wish for

over a year ago

"lol no, it is all true....even I wouldn't go that far to perve firemen !

Scary stuff though how quick they go up "

..... next time you want to perv firemen bet Mr Ruggers will drive you to the car wash quick-smartish though ..... or there will be consequences!

over a year ago

"

Scary stuff though how quick they go up "

Cars? ...or Firemen?

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The only down side was it was my pesky car that had gone on fire ....but they did soften the blow just by turning up in their uniforms "

I was driving back from god knows where one lovely sunny afternoon and in the middle of nowhere needed a wee. I had held on for as long as I could but a long road lay ahead with nothing to pee behind. I turned off the A road onto a B road, drove a short way and found a tiny unnamed road. I drove down that a sort way and pulled up in a gateway to a field...not a house or anything like that in sight and just in time as I was fit to burst. I grabbed a few McDonalds napkins and got out of the car ready to squat beside the car. Just as I had unbuttoned my trousers, I heard the noise of an engine approaching.......... fuck me it was a fire engine..... and they stopped to ask if I was OK

A prayer was all that held my trousers up as I stood there with a handful of napkins replying that I was OK.... but did they drive off... did they feck!

They kept asking if I was sure I was OK and that it was an odd place for a woman to stop and how they wanted to be sure I didn't need any help. I kept saying I was fine and thanking them but adding I didn't want to take up anymore of their time..... but they still wouldn't leave! I didn't think I could hold the pee in much longer, I wasn't sure my trousers would stay up much longer and I couldn't move.

I'm sure the feckers only stayed as long as they did because they had seen the napkins

over a year ago

"

I'm sure the feckers only stayed as long as they did because they had seen the napkins "

Firemen do like a pinic

over a year ago

"

I'm sure the feckers only stayed as long as they did because they had seen the napkins "

Why didn't you ask them to stick around to wipe your foo-foo for you? Not like Polo to let a golden opportunity slip through your legs.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"We were out yesterday and went past a fire station that was doing a charity car wash, with firemen doing the washing in their trousers/ braces/ helmets/ big hoses and bare chested ( ok I imagined the last bit as we didn't get to go in, see below )

Mr Ruggers wouldn't stop the car as he had washed the car the day before.........grounds for divorce? "

just find a cat and a tree.... lol that should do the trick to get them out ago...

oooooo... or... if you need your smoke detectors changed they can do it for nothing.......

here to help!! lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

My step dad was a fireman so we used to have them round our house all the while and would always be taking my son down the station. So for me, they dont hold an attraction.

But for anyone with young children or grandchildren why not pop down your local station flutter a few eyelashes and say the child wants to see the fire engines lol. If there not busy they usually love doing that sort of thing

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"

But for anyone with young children or grandchildren why not pop down your local station flutter a few eyelashes and say the child wants to see the fire engines lol. If there not busy they usually love doing that sort of thing "

. thanks for the tip lol

Awww Rugby you should have gone with my tip if you wanted to meet a fireman.

Seriously though, glad you werent hurt and hope you get a car sorted.

over a year ago

As Fabio said, find a cat, any cat - it doesn't have to be your own - and shove it up a tree. Ring 999 and hey presto, 6 burly pussy rescuing firefighters at your beck and call.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

cruel and inhuman treatment for certain...

(who gets custody of the naughty step)

over a year ago

hexham

I was driving back from god knows where one lovely sunny afternoon and in the middle of nowhere needed a wee. I had held on for as long as I could but a long road lay ahead with nothing to pee behind. I turned off the A road onto a B road, drove a short way and found a tiny unnamed road. I drove down that a sort way and pulled up in a gateway to a field...not a house or anything like that in sight and just in time as I was fit to burst. I grabbed a few McDonalds napkins and got out of the car ready to squat beside the car. Just as I had unbuttoned my trousers, I heard the noise of an engine approaching.......... fuck me it was a fire engine..... and they stopped to ask if I was OK

A prayer was all that held my trousers up as I stood there with a handful of napkins replying that I was OK.... but did they drive off... did they feck!

They kept asking if I was sure I was OK and that it was an odd place for a woman to stop and how they wanted to be sure I didn't need any help. I kept saying I was fine and thanking them but adding I didn't want to take up anymore of their time..... but they still wouldn't leave! I didn't think I could hold the pee in much longer, I wasn't sure my trousers would stay up much longer and I couldn't move.

As the naughty and granddaughter of fireman i think you hit the nail on the head...sick sense of humour when u see burnt bodies as part of your job.

over a year ago

hexham

ffs, predictive text, daughter not naughty

Post new Message to Thread