Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

#shitetattoo

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's so funny when you see someone in a swingers club with exactly the same tattoo on your arse done by the same tattoists 30 odd years ago.. lol. Anyone else had this happen to them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes this exact situation happened to me as well!!! What makes it even more amazing is that I’m only 22, yet was tattooed over 30 years ago

over a year ago

"Yes this exact situation happened to me as well!!! What makes it even more amazing is that I’m only 22, yet was tattooed over 30 years ago "

.. Lol x

over a year ago

Apart from one tattoo all my tattoos are unique designed for me. The one in the centre of my back a lot of people have and I've seen other people with in a club. It's just a outline at the moment I want to get it coloured in when I'm ready.

over a year ago

"Apart from one tattoo all my tattoos are unique designed for me. The one in the centre of my back a lot of people have and I've seen other people with in a club. It's just a outline at the moment I want to get it coloured in when I'm ready. "

Most of mine are now bespoke and free hand now, apart from the one #shitetattoo on my arse ..Lol

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Ive had my thigh tattoo copied / closely copied by others on here

I’m not sure why they want to have the same style on the same leg etc but each to their own lol

over a year ago

"Ive had my thigh tattoo copied / closely copied by others on here

I’m not sure why they want to have the same style on the same leg etc but each to their own lol

"

You have some amazing ink Scarlettx . Not chatted in ages..Hope you are doing ok. Great new pics btw x

over a year ago

"Yes this exact situation happened to me as well!!! What makes it even more amazing is that I’m only 22, yet was tattooed over 30 years ago "

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"It's so funny when you see someone in a swingers club with exactly the same tattoo on your arse done by the same tattoists 30 odd years ago.. lol. Anyone else had this happen to them? "

yeah, I thought the bee I had on each bum cheek was pretty unique....apparently not...

over a year ago

Had a Welsh dragon tattoo that vinnie Jones has, half covered up now, can't stand matchy matchy tattoos, all custom now

Post new Message to Thread