Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

When is at acceptable to block and end chat

Jump to newest

By *atlover6969 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Just wanted the lounges opinion, after talking with a couple for weeks, a meet was made unfortunately 11th hour this excuse that excuse was given, gf said that's that no further chance. She relented and a further meet was made this time things went really quiet and they were aware that gf could have worked double time. No further contact was received, until after the meet the next day no apology. Are people more forgiving. This couple are verified and have recent verifies.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

You’ve been more polite / patient than I would have at this point

Things come up, that’s life, but no apology is a goodbye / block for me, basic manners cost nothing

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Just wanted the lounges opinion, after talking with a couple for weeks, a meet was made unfortunately 11th hour this excuse that excuse was given, gf said that's that no further chance. She relented and a further meet was made this time things went really quiet and they were aware that gf could have worked double time. No further contact was received, until after the meet the next day no apology. Are people more forgiving. This couple are verified and have recent verifies. "

acceptable whenever you feel its enough for you....

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"...Are people more forgiving. This couple are verified and have recent verifies.

"

Nah, sack them. There could well be genuine reasons, but life's too short to find out.

I would imagine that there are plenty of other couples around for you to choose.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. Get rid.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

This happens to us males a lot. As much as I appreciate manners - it's Just part of being on fab.

If you want to deal with it by blocking then that's your choice.

NEXT.

lol

By *unshine05Man
over a year ago

Sherborne

Fuck it block them,

My block list is quite long I block anyone and everyone

By *elliNevvaMan
over a year ago

London

Wait for the first Tuesday following the first harvest moon after the vernal Equinox -either that or obey your instinct instead of drawing out your agony on the forums.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whenever you feel it's not worth your while.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Ultimately if you feel you're being messed around or strung along OP then it's absolutely right to draw a line under it and move on - personally I build a rapport and connection with whoever I meet to the point that I *know* if plans change they're with good reason.

However if I felt someone was messing me around I wouldn't give them a second chance personally.

Post new Message to Thread