Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Style change?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So who s had a change of life etc recently..gone off the usual path..dressed differently, wore makeup after years of not, pulled out their skimpy kit of yesteryear and hit the world running...I now darken my eyes when out, getting dab hand with eyeliner, colour my hair and dress out there more than ever before..paint my nails etc...gone back to punk/goth look

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes, I have. I dress in a more casual way since retiring. All my smart work clothes are in the loft and have been replaced by smart casual wear. I even have a pair of trainers

over a year ago

"Yes, I have. I dress in a more casual way since retiring. All my smart work clothes are in the loft and have been replaced by smart casual wear. I even have a pair of trainers "

Haha good to hear

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I kind of 're-invented' myself just under 2 years ago when I became single. Brighter hair colour, new way of dressing, more of a 'go for it' attitude x

By *moothman2000Man
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Yep.

Gone from short haired business look to long hair and beard.

...embraced my inner hippy...

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

The freedom of expression to be yourself...go for it I say

over a year ago

Love these...great to hear...life's so much more fun eh

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No but I think I need to

over a year ago

"No but I think I need to "

Maybe maybe not...it's how you feel

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I currently rock the hair in a bun and gymwear look more than anything else these days. Still it would be silly wearing a dress to the gym.

over a year ago

My style is vast.. I go from Rock chick/ Goth, to gym wear to smart casual.

Guess you could say I'm a mix bag of style. My indecisiveness makes me this way!..

over a year ago

Reinventing and transforming has been happening for a while now. A bit stuck in a 'plateau size' which is good but not ultimate goal.. complete new wardrobe, make up and all these shallow stuff have been treats after losing considerable amount of weight and now just enjoying little tweaks and experimenting. It has been actually quite rewarding in terms of building confidence and challenging myself and others opinions about me. It has also been difficult to justify the change when bombarded with questions.. what happened to you? I don't want to share my life story with you.. just celebrate with me

over a year ago

New career, new (less formal) wardrobe, new routines, new outlook.

Change is good, even at my age.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I kind of 're-invented' myself just under 2 years ago when I became single. Brighter hair colour, new way of dressing, more of a 'go for it' attitude x"

I've been evolving for a few years now. Similarly. Still a work in progress, although I'm feeling it's settling more now.

By *igtitcouple82Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

I’ve just taken my braids out and decided to try and embrace my natural curly/frizzy hair..no blow drying or straightening!! not left my hair natural for about 20+ years

It’s taking some getting used too!

over a year ago

"My style is vast.. I go from Rock chick/ Goth, to gym wear to smart casual.

Guess you could say I'm a mix bag of style. My indecisiveness makes me this way!..

"

Loved it..spontaneously choosing your style..way to go...

over a year ago

"I’ve just taken my braids out and decided to try and embrace my natural curly/frizzy hair..no blow drying or straightening!! not left my hair natural for about 20+ years

It’s taking some getting used too! "

Funny my gf just putting braids back in, tattoos, punking style up after so long of not being able to with ex...

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Not yet but January will be the start of my change...... let’s see what it brings

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Yes I'm embracing the natural me and taken on a more sporty look. I dont wear much make up and had my hair coloured darker.

over a year ago

Love what you people are upto...mines kinda developing as well over time but agree it's funny with the shock horror of friends and twenty questions though gotta admit because my change has been so extreme due to stuff in that my mind has flipped completely opposite to what I was..my profile may explain more..fk sake am digressing..I ve strayed from my old friends as we have nothing in common anymore..am thinking new friends with a lust to question and step outside the usual box..not easy to come by

over a year ago

"Yes I'm embracing the natural me and taken on a more sporty look. I dont wear much make up and had my hair coloured darker. "

From what I ve seen you ve got it nailed

over a year ago

"Not yet but January will be the start of my change...... let’s see what it brings "

Why January? Why wait?

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

My life is entirely different from 6 months ago. I did a Then & Now pic for friends and family, the difference in me is incredible. I'm loving my Fab life, it's taken years off me!

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"My life is entirely different from 6 months ago. I did a Then & Now pic for friends and family, the difference in me is incredible. I'm loving my Fab life, it's taken years off me! "

Go you, live your best life

over a year ago

"My life is entirely different from 6 months ago. I did a Then & Now pic for friends and family, the difference in me is incredible. I'm loving my Fab life, it's taken years off me!

Go you, live your best life "

Totally agree...go go go..woohoo

over a year ago

On a mooch

[Removed by poster at 22/09/19 17:26:54]

over a year ago

On a mooch

"Not yet but January will be the start of my change...... let’s see what it brings

Why January? Why wait?"

Everything changing come January, to busy winding up now to change, easy then to do it

over a year ago

"The freedom of expression to be yourself...go for it I say "

over a year ago

"Not yet but January will be the start of my change...... let’s see what it brings

Why January? Why wait?

Everything changing come January, to busy winding up now to change, easy then to do it "

Fair enuff...wish you the very best for january

over a year ago

Im in the proccess of starting my own business no make up required

By *ockdownnofunCouple
over a year ago

Hiding all away

I kind of have. I work in a very conservative and quite stuffy office environment but at the beginning of the year, I just decided to say ‘fuck it’ and got a less conservative haircut, got the tattoos I’d wanted for ages and replaced some of the piercings I took out years ago when I started pretending to be an adult. I feel a lot better for having done it!

over a year ago

" I kind of have. I work in a very conservative and quite stuffy office environment but at the beginning of the year, I just decided to say ‘fuck it’ and got a less conservative haircut, got the tattoos I’d wanted for ages and replaced some of the piercings I took out years ago when I started pretending to be an adult. I feel a lot better for having done it!"

Yep..know that fk it attitude and love it...enjoy!!!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yes. A year or so ago I was wearing leggings and long baggy tops constantly and lots of smocks to hide my giant size. I became happier and started losing weight, I now wear possibly inappropriately low cut tops often, I don't shy away from things that show my fat arse and my style is generally a bit more confident and a bit more me.

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Since I've become fitter I've been showing off my curves more, even though I still aspire to be less wobbly - I've also gone blonde for the first time in my life!

Mrs TMN x

over a year ago

"Yes. A year or so ago I was wearing leggings and long baggy tops constantly and lots of smocks to hide my giant size. I became happier and started losing weight, I now wear possibly inappropriately low cut tops often, I don't shy away from things that show my fat arse and my style is generally a bit more confident and a bit more me."

If you like it why inappropriate. .you re looking good..go with it

over a year ago

"Since I've become fitter I've been showing off my curves more, even though I still aspire to be less wobbly - I've also gone blonde for the first time in my life!

Mrs TMN x "

I went blue..oh and green first time in my life..BOOM..ain the a change so good

over a year ago

On a mooch

Why January? Why wait?

Everything changing come January, to busy winding up now to change, easy then to do it

Fair enuff...wish you the very best for january "

Thanks

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"Since I've become fitter I've been showing off my curves more, even though I still aspire to be less wobbly - I've also gone blonde for the first time in my life!

Mrs TMN x

I went blue..oh and green first time in my life..BOOM..ain the a change so good "

I love it. Has been a revelation

Post new Message to Thread