Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hangover horn!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Welllll it’s sunday, that means 2 things, a full English and the hangover horn! Anyone’s else out there about tender this morning

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dunno if you've ever been to a Scottish funeral, but it's usually a boozier day than a wedding! I was at one yesterday and this morning I have a house full of hungover people, of which I am one. Someone please send help!

over a year ago

"Dunno if you've ever been to a Scottish funeral, but it's usually a boozier day than a wedding! I was at one yesterday and this morning I have a house full of hungover people, of which I am one. Someone please send help!"

Welllll no we have not haha however we have been to a Scottish wedding so we kinda know the reference, we just got far to d*unk at the pub....and then at home, send help!

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Yes at a club last night, feeling very hung over and quite a bit randy as well. Too many sexy people around last night

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Dunno if you've ever been to a Scottish funeral, but it's usually a boozier day than a wedding! I was at one yesterday and this morning I have a house full of hungover people, of which I am one. Someone please send help!

Welllll no we have not haha however we have been to a Scottish wedding so we kinda know the reference, we just got far to d*unk at the pub....and then at home, send help! "

I am in no fit state to help anyone ! Buy if it makes you feel any better, you two are smokin'!

over a year ago

"Dunno if you've ever been to a Scottish funeral, but it's usually a boozier day than a wedding! I was at one yesterday and this morning I have a house full of hungover people, of which I am one. Someone please send help!

Welllll no we have not haha however we have been to a Scottish wedding so we kinda know the reference, we just got far to d*unk at the pub....and then at home, send help!

I am in no fit state to help anyone ! Buy if it makes you feel any better, you two are smokin'! "

Right back at you! it’s a shame we’re outside your age range because damn are you hot!

Post new Message to Thread