Where am I going wrong with my profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Too hairy an arse? Just a stab in the dark mind.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

No real profile text op and women tend to read a profile

Maybe write something about you ,what you offer and what you seek...

Miss

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You could ask men as well, you know. After all, you are a bloke.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Are you a pea cheater or a peach eater?

over a year ago

Nothing, how are you not knee-deep in fanny?!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"You could ask men as well, you know. After all, you are a bloke. "
ok then leads help me out

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

What profile?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"You could ask men as well, you know. After all, you are a bloke. ok then leads help me out "
well, you say you’re up for fun, right? Well, everyone knows that. Tell people something they don’t know.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

No information.

Jo.Xx

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

You don't have a bloody profile

What were you actually expecting? Join the site and have women flock to you? Your a grown man FFS you cant really be that stupid can you? To not know what is wrong with your profile?

By *irk Diggler 02Man
over a year ago

Swindon

"Too hairy an arse? Just a stab in the dark mind. "

Sorry Peacheater but sod your profile lol, I’m more interested in Mistress Infinity’s!

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"You don't have a bloody profile

What were you actually expecting? Join the site and have women flock to you? Your a grown man FFS you cant really be that stupid can you? To not know what is wrong with your profile? "

I like the way you sugar coated that.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

What were you actually expecting? Join the site and have women flock to you? Your a grown man FFS you cant really be that stupid can you? To not know what is wrong with your profile?

I like the way you sugar coated that. "

Fantastic.

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

What were you actually expecting? Join the site and have women flock to you? Your a grown man FFS you cant really be that stupid can you? To not know what is wrong with your profile? "

I never expected a women to flock to me but cant exactly put single dad of 5 seeking fun after wife passed away 17 month ago tried dating sites but not ready to bring another woman in to my kids life and I work stupid hours so cant meet at the drop of a hat but thanks for you input it's much appreciated

over a year ago

"You could ask men as well, you know. After all, you are a bloke. ok then leads help me out well, you say you’re up for fun, right? Well, everyone knows that. Tell people something they don’t know. "
thanks for the input mate

over a year ago

You haven’t put anything about yourself. What you want. What you can offer.

If this was a billboard advertising a business it’s just blank.

People need to see a part of you in your text.

But good luck

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/09/19 23:11:31]

over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback

over a year ago

"Thanks for the feedback "

No worries

over a year ago

What were you actually expecting? Join the site and have women flock to you? Your a grown man FFS you cant really be that stupid can you? To not know what is wrong with your profile? I never expected a women to flock to me but cant exactly put single dad of 5 seeking fun after wife passed away 17 month ago tried dating sites but not ready to bring another woman in to my kids life and I work stupid hours so cant meet at the drop of a hat but thanks for you input it's much appreciated "

Maybe not in those exact words but there's nothing wrong with putting down that your a single dad of 5 or that you're a widower. You're not looking for anything too serious at the moment and only want to keep it nsa for now. Just be honest about yourself. Say what you're looking for. What type of woman are you looking for etc. Good luck and hope you find someone.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

What were you actually expecting? Join the site and have women flock to you? Your a grown man FFS you cant really be that stupid can you? To not know what is wrong with your profile? I never expected a women to flock to me but cant exactly put single dad of 5 seeking fun after wife passed away 17 month ago tried dating sites but not ready to bring another woman in to my kids life and I work stupid hours so cant meet at the drop of a hat but thanks for you input it's much appreciated "

Actually, you could kind of put pretty much that.

It tells more about you than your current biog.

If you want people to be interested in you, tell them about you.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

I’m not sure anyone says you should either? Sorry for your loss and all that but we all have stories and no one is asking anyone to put them on their profile. But how on earth is anyone expected to gauge compatibility from yours?

Have you tried looking at other profiles to compare and get an idea of where you’re going wrong?

over a year ago

What were you actually expecting? Join the site and have women flock to you? Your a grown man FFS you cant really be that stupid can you? To not know what is wrong with your profile? I never expected a women to flock to me but cant exactly put single dad of 5 seeking fun after wife passed away 17 month ago tried dating sites but not ready to bring another woman in to my kids life and I work stupid hours so cant meet at the drop of a hat but thanks for you input it's much appreciated

I’m not sure anyone says you should either? Sorry for your loss and all that but we all have stories and no one is asking anyone to put them on their profile. But how on earth is anyone expected to gauge compatibility from yours?

Have you tried looking at other profiles to compare and get an idea of where you’re going wrong? "

thanks for your help its much appreciated

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Dunno - your profile looks low to minimal effort, yet it's faced with massive competition.

Post new Message to Thread