Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Being a nice guy...

Jump to newest

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Socially being a nice guy and polite is all well and good.

But sublinenly is that guy sending out a message that he,ll not be assertive at sex?

Once sex is on realistically do you ladies want us guys to drop the nice guy/ polite mode?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Many people who are 'mild' in a day to day life can be very different when it comes to sex.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Socially being a nice guy and polite is all well and good.

But sublinenly is that guy sending out a message that he,ll not be assertive at sex?

Once sex is on realistically do you ladies want us guys to drop the nice guy/ polite mode?

"

You've got me think about the opposite scenario and the women I've known and interacted with....

Ones who are kind and considerate are the same in bed.

Ones who are selfish are the same in bed.

Ones who are open and vocal are the same in bed.

And ones who are shy and quiet...well you just don't know til you get them in bed and open them up

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

You've got me think about the opposite scenario and the women I've known and interacted with....

Ones who are kind and considerate are the same in bed.

Ones who are selfish are the same in bed.

Ones who are open and vocal are the same in bed.

And ones who are shy and quiet...well you just don't know til you get them in bed and open them up "

By *intalentCouple
over a year ago

Oh hell no....

I have known quiet, polite non-assuming guys in day to day life, becoming so much more when it comes to being behind closed doors..

But also know strong male alpha's being pussy cats when the door is closed...

Never judge a book by its cover..

over a year ago

Well its never a good idea to be an arsehole they are just not appreciated I would stick with manners and a relaxed attitude as the majority won't meet anyone who is arsy or aggressive.

over a year ago

I don’t like men who have a nice/polite mode. I like nice and polite men.

over a year ago

"

Be you. If you're pretending to be nice, people will pick up on it. If you're pretending to be dominant, people will pick up on it.

In answer to your question, I think I'm a nice person. Though if the mood takes during sex I can be assertive, dominant, domineering, confident and demanding.

How you are as a person has got absolutely FUCK ALL to do with the type of sex you have. In my humble opinion.

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Be you. If you're pretending to be nice, people will pick up on it. If you're pretending to be dominant, people will pick up on it.

In answer to your question, I think I'm a nice person. Though if the mood takes during sex I can be assertive, dominant, domineering, confident and demanding.

How you are as a person has got absolutely FUCK ALL to do with the type of sex you have. In my humble opinion."

Agree!

over a year ago

The key is versatility

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I never know what men mean when they describe themselves as a "nice guy".

I like a man to be nice, I don't want a horrible person anywhere near me. I do want a guy to have character and spirit but that doesn't mean he can't be nice as well and doesn't reflect on how we'll connect sexually.

over a year ago

No nice guys all the way

over a year ago

"I never know what men mean when they describe themselves as a "nice guy".

I like a man to be nice, I don't want a horrible person anywhere near me. I do want a guy to have character and spirit but that doesn't mean he can't be nice as well and doesn't reflect on how we'll connect sexually."

A lot of men take the piss out of the 'Nice guy' And a lot of women fall for the 'Bad boy bullshit' Which is why it's even a thing.

over a year ago

Im a nice guy until im not same as everyone

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I want a man who is a nice man, but can read me well enough to know when to stop being nice

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"I don’t like men who have a nice/polite mode. I like nice and polite men."

This ...no pretence please.

over a year ago

Being a nice guy and polite doesn’t stop me being a good sexual partner.

I’m Dominant sexually. I can be polite and suggestive. I can be assertive and polite at the same time. Being polite doesn’t mean not asking for what you want.

Being sexually arousing and polite are not in opposition to each other

over a year ago

"I don’t like men who have a nice/polite mode. I like nice and polite men."

This!

As soon as you put "mode" it suggests your polite / nice guy mode is just a calculated act.

What we want is people who are decent, polite and respectful by nature that's simply who they are. Once true trust is established then all sorts of kinks can take place.

KJ x

Post new Message to Thread