Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

More than swinging...

Jump to newest

By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Was catching up on old ‘Benidorm’s’ last night. If you’ve not seen it a chap fakes his death in the UK and goes lives in Spain. He’s happened upon by an old friend that asks how he did it and he replies ‘I’m in a secret society of people who know people’, ‘the mafia’, ‘no. Swingers.’

Question is. Have you met anyone on here/through here that’s become a friend and helped you with something? Maybe painted a fence or restored your granny’s photograph??

Send me your heartwarmers xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes a friend of my wifes lent us a wallpaper steamer recently.

By *apiomanMan
over a year ago

Shipley

"Was catching up on old ‘Benidorm’s’ last night. If you’ve not seen it a chap fakes his death in the UK and goes lives in Spain. He’s happened upon by an old friend that asks how he did it and he replies ‘I’m in a secret society of people who know people’, ‘the mafia’, ‘no. Swingers.’

Question is. Have you met anyone on here/through here that’s become a friend and helped you with something? Maybe painted a fence or restored your granny’s photograph??

Send me your heartwarmers xxx

"

Yes. Helped a Fab friend move house.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Yes a certain gentleman helped me with the disposal of several packs of yum yums , Bavarian creams and coffee. His wisdom was enthralling. However his painting skills are crap so I’ll paint my own walls

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I've made some great friends via swinging down the years. One couple in particular have become good friends with myself and my wife. We go on holidays together, help each other out eg mowing lawns, lending AV equipment.

By *oodnitegirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

One guy I met on here bought me a new vacuum cleaner! Bless his heart. Sadly we had to stop being friends as he got with a ‘men and women’ can’t be friends type lady

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, definitely. Of the intangible but no less valuable moral support variety, through some really tough shit.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No but often get messages from plumbers and other men offering to do services for a concideration.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"No but often get messages from plumbers and other men offering to do services for a concideration. "

I get those too. But friends on here can be incredible.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

After over five years on here I’ve got loads of genuine friends who now cross over into the real world too!

I think people become close on here more quickly though - possibly the intimacy/trust of knowing each other’s biggest (usually) secret means you get close to people more quickly?

But in answer to the op - I’ve had friends on here who’ve fixed a toilet seat, fixed a tumble dryer, arranged for my hedges to be trimmed - and numerous friends who’ll listen at the other end of the phone when life isn’t as great as I’d like!

Thanks guys!

By *urvyandCurious999Woman
over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I had a flat tyre a couple of days ago and had several offers of help from here, it's quite heart warming knowing how many nice and kind people there are.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"I had a flat tyre a couple of days ago and had several offers of help from here, it's quite heart warming knowing how many nice and kind people there are."

Happy birthday

By *elliNevvaMan
over a year ago

London

Does having your back door ransacked count?

By *urvyandCurious999Woman
over a year ago

Hiding from twats

"I had a flat tyre a couple of days ago and had several offers of help from here, it's quite heart warming knowing how many nice and kind people there are.

Happy birthday "

Thank you!

Post new Message to Thread