Back to The Lounge

Is racial discrimination a preference or racism

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE,THE HUMAN RACE

Joke: How do you make racism disappear?

Answer: 1) Like most, Pretend it doesn't exist

2)Call it a preference & poff, it gone by magic.

This is not to tell anyone what to do and is written partly tongue in cheek so kindly chill,WOOOSAAHH;-)

Before any gassed females and weak guys desperate to fuck them pipe up,no this post is not in response to any rejection or frustration etc. Like exercise, honest discourse isn't a crime yet

I always find it somewhat backwards when people keep saying "no blacks, no Asians" or "no whites" and call it a preference rather than racism. Breathe, count to ten and hear me out..LOL

Racial prejudice - a discrimination or prejudice based on skin colour/race.

Racism - Acting out racial prejudice.

We humans show "cognitive dissonance" where to avoid discomfort over something we will say it's something else aka rather than own being racist, we say it just a preference to make ourselves feel better.

Let's compare and contrast:

When Hitler acted out his preference for "blonde haired blue eyed" Arian race, We never said, fair play mate, its just your preference. We as society correctly said that was bloody wrong/antisemitic

When the Klu Klux Klan in the past and now are predicated on "no blacks/just not our thing". Their females choose white men based off "no blacks, just our preference".

Society universally now accept them as racists.

During slavery and the civil rights movement (still on going), white men and women did not " mix with coloured folk" and did not date them as it was just not their thing. Society now universally sees that period and them as racist.

Let's ignore briefly that the UK and most western economies were built off racism..say what? My bad, I forgot they dont teach real history in schools

Anyways, In the UK during the 50-60s when racism was rife, more visible (not hidden in minds, vaginas, homes and boardrooms like now) and more acceptable, a lot of white men and women did not do Blacks or Asians, it just not their thing. Heck, the popular slogan back then was "NO BLACKS, NO IRISH, NO DOG".

Society now accepts that as being racist.

If you went for a job and they said no because we dont do Blacks, Asians or White, would we say hey, it's just their preference, go find a firm that hires blacks or Asians? Would we say, fair play, like people re their bodies, they have a right to hire who they want and pay their money too? Nope, We'd say that was racist.

If the EDL or UKIP said " Make Britain white again, NO BLACKS, NO ASIANS", We'd be in uproar about how racist they were. Maybe not given we might have such people on here;-P

Yet we have people on this site and other sites using the EXACT SAME TERMINOLOGY of "no blacks, no Asians, just not our thing" as in all those periods and like all those groups we accept as racist yet somehow now the words,meaning behind it and negative application are not racism? If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it a bloody duck;-) lol

As for saying preference for fat or slim body type is the same as preference on colour or orientation. That is wrong. Why?

As no one is born fat or slim, your body type is the result of lifestyle choices and can be modified by better exercise or diet.

However, you are born a particular skin colour or heterosexual and its not something you choose and with skin colour not something you can change even if you wanted to.

A slim girl can become fat, a fat girl can become slim but a black man can't become white nor a white man become black?

A heterosexual man not being attracted to a gay man is just nature/how he was born, its not a preference. NOBODY IS BORN WITH A PREFERENCE FOR A PARTICULAR SKIN COLOUR. Fact!;-P

Copious scientific and psychological studies have shown that no one is born with any racial prejudice. Copious studies have shown that if you put black, white and Asians babies/toddlers together, they all touch, hug, kiss and play with each other. The white babies dont go "no blacks, no Asians, its just not my thing"..lol

So let's have a real adult conversation and let's cut the bullshizzz;-). Black or white or Asian or oriental, every one is raised with a racial prejudice against some skin colour or another. Most of the people today were raised by parents whose parents grew up in times when racism was rife and the norm and have just deliberately or unconsciously passed that on such that today we call it a preference. How many white people here have or can take home a black or Asian man without your parents being ashamed of you or disowning you? Vice versa for black people?

Despite how we are raised, as adults we can CHOOSE to either carry on applying that ingrained racial prejudice OR show emotional maturity to be open minded to judge by character or personality like Martin Luther King said and hence are free to fuck or date a whatever the colour.

A guy prefers slim girls to curvy ones so he fucks more slim girls than the curvy girls he fucks. I eat apples and I eat grapes, I prefer & eat grapes far more often but I still eat apples aka example of a " healthy" preference. Personally, I dont choose who I fuck or date or spend time with based on skin colour. "A pretty face, a sexy body and an open kinky mind" can come in any colour. A white woman is no better at sex than a black woman or vice versa re a white man v black or Asian men.

So whilst I acknowledge that no one can force you to be with someone BUT if you are going to be racist aka "no blacks, no Asians, or no whites", just own it. If that causes you discomfort, then that is the good part of you telling you that perhaps you are doing something wrong?;-)lol

Acting out a discrimination /preference based on skin colour is racism. FULL STOP.

Suggestion: Free your minds, good sex is not about colour so HAPPY FUCKING;-) HAPPY SWINGING WHATEVER THE SKIN COLOUR

As a rapper once said, we all look the same when you turn off the lights..ha ha. THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE;-)

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

So what’s the difference between someone stating no single guys to stating no Asians blacks etc etc

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This isn't an invite to a discussion, it's simply a way for the OP to shout the word racist at anyone that has a preference. It's not racist to find different physical or personality attributes attractive or not. It is racist if you believe that the colour of your skin makes you in some way superior. The two things are in no way the same.

Reply privately

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE,THE HUMAN RACE

This is not to tell anyone what to do and is written partly tongue in cheek so kindly chill,WOOOSAAHH;-)

Before any gassed females and weak guys desperate to fuck them pipe up,no this post is not in response to any rejection or frustration etc. Like exercise, honest discourse isn't a crime yet

I always find it somewhat backwards when people keep saying "no blacks, no Asians" or "no whites" and call it a preference rather than racism. Breathe, count to ten and hear me out..LOL

We humans show "cognitive dissonance" where to avoid discomfort over something we will say it's something else aka rather than own being racist, we say it just a preference to make ourselves feel better.

When Hitler acted out his preference for "blonde haired blue eyed" Arian race, We never said, fair play mate, its just your preference. We as society correctly said that was bloody wrong/antisemitic

When the Klu Klux Klan in the past and now are predicated on "no blacks/just not our thing". Their females choose white men based off "no blacks, just our preference".

During slavery and the civil rights movement (still on going), white men and women did not " mix with coloured folk" and did not date them as it was just not their thing. Society now universally sees that period and them as racist.

Let's ignore briefly that the UK and most western economies were built off racism..say what? My bad, I forgot they dont teach real history in schools

Anyways, In the UK during the 50-60s when racism was rife, more visible (not hidden in minds, vaginas, homes and boardrooms like now) and more acceptable, a lot of white men and women did not do Blacks or Asians, it just not their thing. Heck, the popular slogan back then was "NO BLACKS, NO IRISH, NO DOG".

If you went for a job and they said no because we dont do Blacks, Asians or White, would we say hey, it's just their preference, go find a firm that hires blacks or Asians? Would we say, fair play, like people re their bodies, they have a right to hire who they want and pay their money too? Nope, We'd say that was racist.

If the EDL or UKIP said " Make Britain white again, NO BLACKS, NO ASIANS", We'd be in uproar about how racist they were. Maybe not given we might have such people on here;-P

Yet we have people on this site and other sites using the EXACT SAME TERMINOLOGY of "no blacks, no Asians, just not our thing" as in all those periods and like all those groups we accept as racist yet somehow now the words,meaning behind it and negative application are not racism? If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it a bloody duck;-) lol

As for saying preference for fat or slim body type is the same as preference on colour or orientation. That is wrong. Why?

As no one is born fat or slim, your body type is the result of lifestyle choices and can be modified by better exercise or diet.

However, you are born a particular skin colour or heterosexual and its not something you choose and with skin colour not something you can change even if you wanted to.

A slim girl can become fat, a fat girl can become slim but a black man can't become white nor a white man become black?

A heterosexual man not being attracted to a gay man is just nature/how he was born, its not a preference. NOBODY IS BORN WITH A PREFERENCE FOR A PARTICULAR SKIN COLOUR. Fact!;-P

Copious scientific and psychological studies have shown that no one is born with any racial prejudice. Copious studies have shown that if you put black, white and Asians babies/toddlers together, they all touch, hug, kiss and play with each other. The white babies dont go "no blacks, no Asians, its just not my thing"..lol

So let's have a real adult conversation and let's cut the bullshizzz;-). Black or white or Asian or oriental, every one is raised with a racial prejudice against some skin colour or another. Most of the people today were raised by parents whose parents grew up in times when racism was rife and the norm and have just deliberately or unconsciously passed that on such that today we call it a preference. How many white people here have or can take home a black or Asian man without your parents being ashamed of you or disowning you? Vice versa for black people?

Despite how we are raised, as adults we can CHOOSE to either carry on applying that ingrained racial prejudice OR show emotional maturity to be open minded to judge by character or personality like Martin Luther King said and hence are free to fuck or date a whatever the colour.

A guy prefers slim girls to curvy ones so he fucks more slim girls than the curvy girls he fucks. I eat apples and I eat grapes, I prefer & eat grapes far more often but I still eat apples aka example of a " healthy" preference. Personally, I dont choose who I fuck or date or spend time with based on skin colour. "A pretty face, a sexy body and an open kinky mind" can come in any colour. A white woman is no better at sex than a black woman or vice versa re a white man v black or Asian men.

So whilst I acknowledge that no one can force you to be with someone BUT if you are going to be racist aka "no blacks, no Asians, or no whites", just own it. If that causes you discomfort, then that is the good part of you telling you that perhaps you are doing something wrong?;-)lol

Acting out a discrimination /preference based on skin colour is racism. FULL STOP.

Suggestion: Free your minds, good sex is not about colour so HAPPY FUCKING;-) HAPPY SWINGING WHATEVER THE SKIN COLOUR

As a rapper once said, we all look the same when you turn off the lights..ha ha. THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE;-) "

That’s a minute I’ll never get back !!!!!

Reply privately

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

As a rapper once said, we all look the same when you turn off the lights..ha ha. THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE;-) "

It doesn’t really matter..

Well that was easy

Reply privately

over a year ago

it would have been quicker to say you will fuck anyone.

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

You can't force somebody to fancy someone. What you like is what you like

Reply privately

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

As a white English male I've fought both verbally and physically against racism.

I've also been the victim of racism by both Black and Asian people.

My daughter (who I love dearly) is mixed race (mother is Jamaican) - I've taught her to accept people's failings on a personal level, because everyone fails on some level or levels.

I'm short, and a lot of women on here prefer tall guys, is that my failing or theirs?

Do I get bitter and twisted towards those Black and Asians that are racist?

Does Niki get upset and angry at those that prefer big tits?

No, because it's pointless and we actually accept that individuals have a right to preference or if you like, prejudice.

I think you need to realise that most people of all colours have some prejudices (height, size, colour etc.) but they're not necessarily born of hate.

Strangely enough I find those that want and refer to Big Black Cock far more racist than those that state no blacks as a preference!

It's an interesting subject and would be good to be discussed in an adult way, but sadly it'll probably descend into a war of words

Reply privately

over a year ago

Saying it's a preference doesnt mean the person is racist in any shape or form.. I have best mates who are black but I dont fancy black women so that makes me racist?? No far from it... why should you go with a person who your not attracted too it will just make the man or women feel uncomfortable because let's be honest if your not attracted to them your not getting it up either is a lady getting wet so why should you make someone feel that way??

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a pointless boring rant.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Lost the will to love 3 quarters of the way down

On the face of it, at it's most base form, ruling out entire skin colour based on skin colour, ethnicity etc is racist but we are talking about personal interaction here, sexual attraction. I'm hoping that the majority are not wanting to 'get rid' of black or Asian people entirely from their lives or the country. They just don't want to fuck them.

That's the major difference between the arguments and historical examples that you gave and what it means on fab swingers isn't it. All the examples you gave were people actively seeking out to destroy another race, to hurt them and get rid of them. To equate someone not interested in fucking a black person to the KKK, or Hitler is a bit below the belt.

People who say 'no blacks', 'no Asians', 'whites only' aren't saying they shouldn't be on fab or that they shouldn't be able to have sex. They are simply saying that their advances would be wasted in that profile.

What drives that preference (oh no, I said the P word ) is of interest though.

The trouble is this is a site that deals with very personal, intimate affairs and people can choose to fuck whomever they choose for whatever reasons they like.

Reply privately

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

"As a white English male I've fought both verbally and physically against racism.

My daughter (who I love dearly) is mixed race (mother is Jamaican) - I've taught her to accept people's failings on a personal level, because everyone fails on some level or levels.

I'm short, and a lot of women on here prefer tall guys, is that my failing or theirs?

No, because it's pointless and we actually accept that individuals have a right to preference or if you like, prejudice.

I think you need to realise that most people of all colours have some prejudices (height, size, colour etc.) but they're not necessarily born of hate.

Strangely enough I find those that want and refer to Big Black Cock far more racist than those that state no blacks as a preference!

It's an interesting subject and would be good to be discussed in an adult way, but sadly it'll probably descend into a war of words "

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Bitter O.P. ?

A hugely selective diatribe, very negative and accusative.

A cherry picking of niggles to suit your vaguely disguised sense of entitlement.

Racism is unacceptable It prohibits progress in all directions for the human race and it's never bettered by cherry picked 'facts' , weak premise or pissing in the wind on sex sites.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us OP. Your examples of fascism from history are sadly both succinct and valid. Your examples of preventing discrimination at work today are also valid and necessary in a forward moving and forward thinking, multicultural society. But.

However much Fab feels like a community it is based primarily on individuals looking for other individuals for sex. Sex is personal and personal attraction is a wonderful thing as it’s so different for each of us. You’re dreaming of a society where everyone should have equal rights to be fucked by everyone, taking away their personal choice on such an intimate level that the thought of that is truly abhorrent.

Nah. However much we moan, the UK is an open culture with enough people funding all skin tones sexy. Again though, to be clear. Entitlement has no place when talking about sex. I have the freedom to choose who to share my body with and I know what type appeals to me. No one can criticise me for my choices and if I want to write my criterion on my profile, I shall. If you can’t deal, change your attitude or simply block me and move on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So your happy to be arse fucked by mike the hobo and his 16 inch cock? Afterall personal choice isnt relevant to you so il let him know cos he told me he wants you really bad but didnt message u cos your profile says your straight best bring a full tub of vaseline

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll volunteer haha

Reply privately

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Mmmmm, tastes....salty

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good God OP how long did it take you to write that lol,joking aside I treat all people the same regardless of race and colour,doesn't mean I fancy all of them,it's all down to personal choice

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know a young girl, a white girl who refuses to court or have any sexual encounter with anyone who isn’t black or Asian. There’s plenty of them, it’s simply preference. The same goes for women who refuse to engage with anyone who doesn’t have a hipster beard and sleeve tattoos, it’s preference. Everyone’s attracted to different sorts of people. Seemingly nobody is attracted to people such as myself. Never mind my mum always said I was handsome. I’m not going to start a three page spread on it though, because frankly I couldn’t give a shit.

Crying racism willy nilly only serves to annoy me, your living in the most tolerant age, and most tolerant country on this planet, sure things aren’t perfect, but try to enjoy it, you don’t know how long it will last

Reply privately

By *STWO65Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

Sad.

Reply privately

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

Not again.

OP, people like you are very well-meaning. They just do not have a solution other than "meet everyone who asks" or "answer to all messages and reject on an individual basis". Not sure about the OP, but my day only has 24 hours in it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not again.

OP, people like you are very well-meaning. They just do not have a solution other than "meet everyone who asks" or "answer to all messages and reject on an individual basis". Not sure about the OP, but my day only has 24 hours in it."

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

And of course the OP is white.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When it comes to peoples choices on here of no (insert race, skin colour or sexual orientation here) that's not really racism, it's more sexual preference.

Granted in our modern world racism is completely wrong but when it comes to here people have a right to let you know what kind of people turn them on.

Even though it's a sex site we have a right to be picky

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry OP your rant is over long, inaccurate, and just a bit silly.

While I don't particularly like the no white, black, Asian, tall, short, old, young etc. on profiles, it is mostly just preference to reduce the number of unmatching messages.

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Ho do you intend to make people have sex with folk they don't want to?

Everyone is entitled to decide who they fancy and who they don't, even if their reasons might be "racially discriminatory" it's still their legal and moral human right to make this choice for themselves.

Cal

Reply privately

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I only fuck people I'm attracted to.

I doubt I'm the only one....

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/09/19 08:11:56]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I only fuck people I'm attracted to.

I doubt I'm the only one...."

snap

Reply privately

over a year ago

It is a preference.

Reply privately

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

As a rapper once said, we all look the same when you turn off the lights..ha ha. THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE;-)

That’s a minute I’ll never get back !!!!!"

Just a minute? You're a fast reader it took me 5!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Prepare for the white fragility.

The only thing I would add is racism is prejudice plus power. It's something conveniently forgotten by white people who cry 'but what about reverse racism?'.

I'll just sit here and wait for more predictable white tears from the 'I'm not racist but I don't listen to black/people/of colour.'.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

But can you say you're not attracted to a whole race? Playing devils advocate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah mate it's too early

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I also only fuck people that you're attracted too

Reply privately

By *ittlesub4uWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I don’t think the OP is in anyway suggesting that everyone now needs to fuck anyone who asks for fear of being called out as biased or racist.

It’s worth all of us looking at our “preferences” and trying to understand where they come from. All the dating app research on race seems to indicate the same thing, people hide behind preferences but their opinions have been swayed by societal stereotypes. So let’s just think about it before ruling a whole demographic out?

Side line - white people can not experience racism, just prejudice. Racism describes a system of disadvantage based on race. People of colour cannot be racist as they do not stand to benefit from such a system.

Prejudice and racism are not interchangeable.

I know it’s hard to get called out for behaviour that isn’t appropriate but everyone has things to learn. Maybe we can just reflect on our world view rather than seeking to uphold and defend it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But can you say you're not attracted to a whole race? Playing devils advocate"

I think you can actually, it's about attraction, visable attraction, some races look very similar. So I don't think it's unfeasible that people who all look similar will either appeal or not appeal to someone. I think people could claim it's discriminatory, but then if I was to be devil's advocate to I could ask you why is it right to make someone sleep with someone they aren't attracted to because of some kind of anti discriminatory practice?

Reply privately

By *rdot1973Man
over a year ago

wirral

You want to be ginger mate!?

Reply privately

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Ah, diddums - is someone not getting any?

Reply privately

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I can't say that, and I wouldn't.

I'm attracted, or not, to the person.

Their skin tone has nothing to do with it.

Reply privately

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I also only fuck people that you're attracted too "

I'll send you my hotlist, you can start at the top, I'll start at the bottom, we can meet in the middle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are both right and wrong at the same time. I will just make a couple of points here.

Number one - Every human has prejudice/preference whatever you call it. This is a result of so many factors involving your family, friends, events in your life etc. There is nothing wrong with that. But you seem to excuse yourself saying that looking for someone slim and with pretty face doesn't count. And your lame as excuse is that this can be changed by someone if they work hard? There are women with genetic/harmonal/post-pregnancy issues that keep them fat no matter what they do. And what if we come up with cosmetic technologies that could change one's skin colour? Is it ok to discriminate based on skin color after that? Not to mention your "pretty face" expectation. So you will discriminate a woman with face full of scars and can't be fixed? You are right that everyone has some level of prejudice. But you are also one of them. Accept it.

Number two - There cannot be a society where there is 100% freedom and 100% equality. This is a result of my first point. Everyone has prejudice and if you want to achieve 100% equality, you are taking away the freedom of someone. There is no way out of this. We can only do our best to make sure that everyone could lead a decent and happy life by using laws to give equal opportunities in some areas. You need to draw a line somewhere. I am an Indian. I don't mind if anyone has preference for black/white male. I don't think this is a place where we should force equality. Even I have my own prejudices and I am willing to accept it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don’t think the OP is in anyway suggesting that everyone now needs to fuck anyone who asks for fear of being called out as biased or racist.

It’s worth all of us looking at our “preferences” and trying to understand where they come from. All the dating app research on race seems to indicate the same thing, people hide behind preferences but their opinions have been swayed by societal stereotypes. So let’s just think about it before ruling a whole demographic out?

Side line - white people can not experience racism, just prejudice. Racism describes a system of disadvantage based on race. People of colour cannot be racist as they do not stand to benefit from such a system.

Prejudice and racism are not interchangeable.

I know it’s hard to get called out for behaviour that isn’t appropriate but everyone has things to learn. Maybe we can just reflect on our world view rather than seeking to uphold and defend it."

Wow, you're actually trying to say white people are somehow immune from race based judgment!? It may be something that is far less common in the western part of the world, but I assure you, in other countries where white people are in the minority, racism is just as common! Racism is disgusting and sadly is still found all over the globe. Ironically, the only thing racism isn't confined by is the race of the people who perpetrate it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yawn. People are entitled to have sexual preferances. It doesn't mean they think they're superior to another race.

Reply privately

By *am shovelMan
over a year ago

blackwater

well said.......im mixed race and have experienced it from both sides.

Reply privately

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Prepare for the white fragility.

The only thing I would add is racism is prejudice plus power. It's something conveniently forgotten by white people who cry 'but what about reverse racism?'.

I'll just sit here and wait for more predictable white tears from the 'I'm not racist but I don't listen to black/people/of colour.'."

Great! Then Fab is absolutely free from racism - as there's no position of power on here.

Reply privately

By *ittlesub4uWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

" Wow, you're actually trying to say white people are somehow immune from race based judgment!? It may be something that is far less common in the western part of the world, but I assure you, in other countries where white people are in the minority, racism is just as common! Racism is disgusting and sadly is still found all over the globe. Ironically, the only thing racism isn't confined by is the race of the people who perpetrate it!"

Nope, read what I wrote again - Racially motivated prejudice is not the same as racism.

White people can certainly be discriminated against, but they do not experience systemic racism. Actually white people, however marginalised they may feel based on other hierarchies (class, gender, sexuality etc), will always experience privilege because of racism.

White people created racism and it’s only white people who have the power to bring it to an end.

Reply privately

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Hitler wouldn't have been racist if he liked blonde hair and blue eyes but left Jews alone.

Like white girls are not racist for leaving white guys alone and going for black cock.

Could there be an underlying racist reason for their preference, probably.

Is it racist? Not unless they act against white people.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Whilst some studies may have shown that some things are patterns, I can't see the way that people describe their lack of interest and attraction changing here anytime soon.

Some sites exclude such terms being used there.

On fab, many people do what they do to reduce contact from people that they would not meet and to reduce their inbox size. If op has a suggestion for them to achieve this, of not meeting such specific groups, it could be useful to share. It would potentially turn your post to a more positive one.

Reply privately

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"Nope, read what I wrote again - Racially motivated prejudice is not the same as racism.

White people can certainly be discriminated against, but they do not experience systemic racism. Actually white people, however marginalised they may feel based on other hierarchies (class, gender, sexuality etc), will always experience privilege because of racism.

White people created racism and it’s only white people who have the power to bring it to an end. "

Romanians suffered systemic racism from the UK when they joined the eu.

They are white, UK treated them like a bunch of gypsies and banned them from the UK for 10 years.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Wow, you're actually trying to say white people are somehow immune from race based judgment!? It may be something that is far less common in the western part of the world, but I assure you, in other countries where white people are in the minority, racism is just as common! Racism is disgusting and sadly is still found all over the globe. Ironically, the only thing racism isn't confined by is the race of the people who perpetrate it!

Nope, read what I wrote again - Racially motivated prejudice is not the same as racism.

White people created racism and it’s only white people who have the power to bring it to an end. "

White people did not create racism, whilst they may be linked with many of the more current events caused by racism, it has been documented as occuring in cultures for thousands of years, ancient Egyptians with their slaves, Arabs with during their multiple historical conquests. Every continent and cultural has its own form. No one "owns" racism, it's everyone's problem to deal with.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"And of course the OP is white."

You sure ?

Reply privately

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"So what’s the difference between someone stating no single guys to stating no Asians blacks etc etc "

One is a racist the other Homophobic?

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"So what’s the difference between someone stating no single guys to stating no Asians blacks etc etc

One is a racist the other Homophobic? "

Can't be homophobic if they will do married men .....

Must be uniphobic.....

Singlymansiephobic ??

Youdon'tgotnowomanaphobic ?

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Attraction is based on a physical response to someone's features, physique and personality. Most people on here are mature enough to know by now what features they find attractive, and which ones they don't... If some conclude that they are more sexually attracted to blonde hair, green eyes or dark skin, that's not racism, it's an acknowledgement of preferences, no different to a guy saying he prefers big boobs or long hair.

And even though jobs are primarily awarded based on experience, skill and intellect, you'd be foolish to believe that appearance doesn't factor. Try attending an interview looking like you've just climbed out of a skip and see how far you get

Reply privately

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"White people did not create racism, whilst they may be linked with many of the more current events caused by racism, it has been documented as occuring in cultures for thousands of years, ancient Egyptians with their slaves, Arabs with during their multiple historical conquests. Every continent and cultural has its own form. No one "owns" racism, it's everyone's problem to deal with."

Egyptians were white. DNA testing on mummies shows they were European. "African” DNA is only recent to their genes, due to the Atlantic slave trade pushing sub Saharan people through Egypt.

You are right though, "white" people didn't start the African slave trade etc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's just trendy and edgy these days to take a racist bash at white people, we didn't invent slavery, we're not even the most prolific slavers, more slaves exist today than ever before and they are trafficked and owned by non-whites, but that doesn't even get a mention.

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"So what’s the difference between someone stating no single guys to stating no Asians blacks etc etc

One is a racist the other Homophobic? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Message to the pc world idiots

Who you are attracted too is nothing to do with racism it's personal preference.Hate is racism and just because your not attracted to someone doesn't mean you hate them.

Those that are not into tall or short people must be sizest

Oh and you've got fatest and thinist people and ginger and blondest

Me personally I like tall light skin green or blue eyes and I've not seen many black or Asian people with those characteristics.

That doesn't mean I hate black or Asian people it just means I'm not attracted to them so you can preach about it all day but your stupid views won't force me to be attracted or have sex with someone I don't fancy it's that simple.

Rant over lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can say that. In all my years there's whole groups that I'm just not attracted to. If people think that means I'm racist, that's their problem not mine.

Reply privately

By *ardy279Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I only fuck women. Maybe it’s homophobia or just preference lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/09/19 13:04:10]

Reply privately

By *ycallMan
over a year ago

Dorking

" White people invented racism"

White people didn’t invent racism, it has always existed in some form or another. Racism is well documented in some of the earliest of humanities writings and an unfortunately an inherent trait of our species.

Many cultures throughout history kept slaves, usually from a different religious or ethnic groups.

Commonly used words in our language stem from long held beliefs about other groups of people. Barbaric would be an example. It implies that all barbarians were savages. Listen to reggae and you will no doubt hear Babylon mentioned. This is another term for the area that is now Iraq.

Blaming one group of people for racism is missing the whole point. Unfortunately people don’t trust people who are in some way different from themselves.

We could overcome this but only if we accepted the fact that deep down we are all basically the same.

Reply privately

By *ycombe_21Man
over a year ago

High Wycombe

People might not meet people with freckles, or if they’re ginger, too short, too tall etc. You don’t have to jump straight to racism mate, preferences, we’ve all got them

Reply privately

By *rank40Man
over a year ago

London

Yes it is racist. I say this because when the women on here are saying bbc only, the white guys pull a fit... so it’s the same when I stumble across a profile saying no blacks, although I don’t care because it is what it is , world will be a better place if ppl just own what they say

Reply privately

By *hubarbandcustard1000Couple
over a year ago

Dudley

That’s a minute I’ll never get back !!!!!"

You read quick!! Took me two.

Reply privately

By *ocodoughnutgirlWoman
over a year ago

Sea of jelly and doughnuts

"Prepare for the white fragility.

I'll just sit here and wait for more predictable white tears from the 'I'm not racist but I don't listen to black/people/of colour.'."

Reply privately

over a year ago

That’s bait...

Reply privately

By *oxymTV/TS
over a year ago

cramlington

We are all the same underneath our skin

Reply privately

By *hubarbandcustard1000Couple
over a year ago

Dudley

"We are all the same underneath our skin "

No some people are just twats. I've met several.

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

It's really tiresome how every time this topic comes up, people roll out 'preference!' to try and dismiss it.

Preference isn't a magic word that excludes all moral judgement.

Sure, your preference may be that you would never date anyone from a certain race. But where does that preference come from? It's worth asking yourself that, at least.

Reply privately

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

Question to the ones saying it is racist, is it racist when a white person says they don’t meet whites?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's really tiresome how every time this topic comes up, people roll out 'preference!' to try and dismiss it.

Sure, your preference may be that you would never date anyone from a certain race. But where does that preference come from? It's worth asking yourself that, at least.

"

Just not attracted to black guys, preference. I can decide who I do and don’t meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What do you call someone who hates every human, regardless of age sex colour creed Station????

Asking for a friend lol

Reply privately

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"You can't force somebody to fancy someone. What you like is what you like "
. Exactly it’s not racism it’s a preference.A message saying no thanks or just deleted or a block is all that is required as far as I am concerned.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Preference or prejudice, even preference born from prejudice... it doesn't matter... wether it be the colour of your skin, the size of your tits, your sexual orientation, your too fat or too skinny arse, or just your arse of a personality (generalised not aimed at OP) .... if someone doesn't find you attractive there is sweet f a you can do about it so why not invest your time in the ones that do instead

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP references Hitler, The Ku Klux Klan and Slavery and calls it tongue in cheek!!

At least this made me laugh

"As no one is born fat or slim"

Reply privately

over a year ago

" We could overcome this but only if we accepted the fact that deep down we are all basically the same."

Hmmm... I'm not...

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"What a pointless boring rant."

I think the OP is saying that it's ok and normal and acceptable to be racist...

Reply privately

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

"Question to the ones saying it is racist, is it racist when a white person says they don’t meet whites? "

I didn’t think this was that difficult of a question..

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

"Question to the ones saying it is racist, is it racist when a white person says they don’t meet whites? "

And, carrying on from there, who decides who is white (black, green etc.) and who cares why they are not interested? Pass them by if you think you are not what they are looking for.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

But can you say you're not attracted to a whole race? Playing devils advocate

I think you can actually, it's about attraction, visable attraction, some races look very similar. So I don't think it's unfeasible that people who all look similar will either appeal or not appeal to someone. I think people could claim it's discriminatory, but then if I was to be devil's advocate to I could ask you why is it right to make someone sleep with someone they aren't attracted to because of some kind of anti discriminatory practice? "

Are they saying that though? Or are they simply saying 'hey. Don't lump us all together'.

You're argument is essentially 'they all look the same' and belongs in some dodgy 70's sitcom.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Question to the ones saying it is racist, is it racist when a white person says they don’t meet whites?

And, carrying on from there, who decides who is white (black, green etc.) and who cares why they are not interested? Pass them by if you think you are not what they are looking for. "

dunno bout you but iv got a colour match from amazon

Reply privately

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Let’s turn fab into a Stepford pc world.

Reply privately

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

Another keyboard warrior... go have a wank

Reply privately

By *hezuMan
over a year ago

London

The time you spent typing this post tells me you aint getting meets

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a white English male I've fought both verbally and physically against racism.

It's an interesting subject and would be good to be discussed in an adult way, but sadly it'll probably descend into a war of words "

If you read slowly I reference racism to white ppl as did the more prevalent whites to blacks and Asian;-) I also referred to everyone being affected by some sort of racial prejudice and the key was how to deal with that as adults rather than continuing to apply it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The time you spent typing this post tells me you aint getting meets "

If that is the only possible reason you mind can think off then you need to open your mind more..there is a whole amazing world outside of fabs,..TRY IT;-p

Reply privately

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

It's an interesting subject and would be good to be discussed in an adult way, but sadly it'll probably descend into a war of words

If you read slowly I reference racism to white ppl as did the more prevalent whites to blacks and Asian;-) I also referred to everyone being affected by some sort of racial prejudice and the key was how to deal with that as adults rather than continuing to apply it."

So what do you say about a black person not wanting to meet a black person? Racist?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Preference or prejudice, even preference born from prejudice... it doesn't matter... wether it be the colour of your skin, the size of your tits, your sexual orientation, your too fat or too skinny arse, or just your arse of a personality (generalised not aimed at OP) .... if someone doesn't find you attractive there is sweet f a you can do about it so why not invest your time in the ones that do instead "

It pays to read and think logically not get emotional. The post isn't about x finds me attractive v x doesnt..that was made clear right at the start. HONEST DISCOURSE, remember that?

If you being a racist causes you some discomfort, do something about it.

There is a reason the equalities act is called that rather than the piss off and find someone else who won't discriminate act..lol

Next time females talk about Pay discrimination, should they be told dont whine and go find a firm that will pay them the same? Err err

READ SLOWLY AND UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF WHAT YOU READ, ITS NOT A CRIME YET;-p LOOL

Reply privately

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

People will like what they like. No matter how they call it. the main problem for me is mostly stereotypes I think. But in saying that and what have I have experienced there is a very very fine line

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you read slowly I reference racism to white ppl as did the more prevalent whites to blacks and Asian;-) I also referred to everyone being affected by some sort of racial prejudice and the key was how to deal with that as adults rather than continuing to apply it.

So what do you say about a black person not wanting to meet a black person? Racist? "

As I referred to in the post discrimination based solely on skin colour is just that. It does not matter who is doing it.

As the studies of babies shows, we can all learn from their open mind to behave without racial prejudice. The ability to engage in relation and the quality of the interaction is not dependent on skin colour.

Reply privately

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

So what do you say about a black person not wanting to meet a black person? Racist? "

And still no reply to this one..

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Op why won’t you meet anyone over 65 ? Is it an age thing or just your preference?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your on a hiding to nothing with this well set out argument mate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Using your own profile words: "Some of you take this site way too seriously..lol Calm down"

Is it racist to only want BBC? Will you be including people only wanting BBC next to your KKK rant?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Using your own profile words: "Some of you take this site way too seriously..lol Calm down"

Is it racist to only want BBC? Will you be including people only wanting BBC next to your KKK rant?

"

It's pretty weird to fetishise an ethnic group of men based on purely physical and often absurd claims

Reply privately

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

"Using your own profile words: "Some of you take this site way too seriously..lol Calm down"

It's pretty weird to fetishise an ethnic group of men based on purely physical and often absurd claims"

It’s a fetish now? Hahahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/09/19 20:32:05]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ffs thispost is way too long. I refuse to read!

Ain't nobody got time for that....!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's pretty weird to fetishise an ethnic group of men based on purely physical and often absurd claims

It’s a fetish now? Hahahaha "

Of course it is

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have all put it better than me,especially after a drink or two,but the OP is an arsehole...end of discussion hopefully

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ffs thispost is way too long. I refuse to read!

Ain't nobody got time for that....! "

To summarise....The OP has been knocked back by someone and now has a bee in his bonnet about....your not missing much

Reply privately

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Yet you choose to be ageist.

Go figure ......

Reply privately

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

It’s a fetish now? Hahahaha

Of course it is"

Yes, in the same world as missionary position is wild and adventurous.. hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

He seems to think that everyone should fuck everyone....even if you don’t fancy them...some men’s egos are so fragile

Reply privately

over a year ago

London

"He seems to think that everyone should fuck everyone....even if you don’t fancy them...some men’s egos are so fragile "

Will it ever get to him if people suddenly decide to do this?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well written mate. Don't worry about the snowflakes who actually don't understand the basic point of what you where trying to say.

Reply privately

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

"Well written mate. Don't worry about the snowflakes who actually don't understand the basic point of what you where trying to say."

Eh.. is it not him that’s the delicate soul?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He seems to think that everyone should fuck everyone....even if you don’t fancy them...some men’s egos are so fragile "

^^ This and much more ^^

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Sorry OP it was just to long to read but I stand against racism... I also stand for choice without prejudice..one love

Reply privately

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

"Sorry OP it was just to long to read but I stand against racism... I also stand for choice without prejudice..one love"

Well I’m afraid, according to him you can’t have both..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Preference or prejudice, even preference born from prejudice... it doesn't matter... wether it be the colour of your skin, the size of your tits, your sexual orientation, your too fat or too skinny arse, or just your arse of a personality (generalised not aimed at OP) .... if someone doesn't find you attractive there is sweet f a you can do about it so why not invest your time in the ones that do instead

It pays to read and think logically not get emotional. The post isn't about x finds me attractive v x doesnt..that was made clear right at the start. HONEST DISCOURSE, remember that?

There is a reason the equalities act is called that rather than the piss off and find someone else who won't discriminate act..lol

Next time females talk about Pay discrimination, should they be told dont whine and go find a firm that will pay them the same? Err err

READ SLOWLY AND UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF WHAT YOU READ, ITS NOT A CRIME YET;-p LOOL"

1. I have had sex with many different races, cultures, nationalities .., so no my racism does not cause me discomfort... disagreeing with your bullshit post does not automatically make someone racist

2. Comparing sexual attraction and chemistry to equality in employment just doesn't fly ... you might notice that laws to protect you and make you “equal” in employment are the exact opposite of laws that ensure you have the right to refuse sexual contact with ANYONE ... you don't even need a reason ... sex does not have to be all inclusive and everyone has the right to choose exactly who they do not want to have sexual contact with

My earlier point was only that if someone has stated their preference is not for you, be it on your colour , body type, sexuality or anything else ... who cares why they said it, who cares if they are prejudiced arseholes... either way they don't want to bang you and you wont change their mind so move on .... its not making your life miserable or keeping you down in a place of work, its not disadvantaged your life in any way other than you didn't get laid ... plenty more wont want to shag you either for no particular reason at all so you might aswel get over it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also ... not a crime yet??

I really really hope you are not suggesting it should ever be a crime to refuse someone sex

Reply privately

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

"Also ... not a crime yet??

I really really hope you are not suggesting it should ever be a crime to refuse someone sex "

I have to agree with what all you have said

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well written mate. Don't worry about the snowflakes who actually don't understand the basic point of what you where trying to say."

Funny how the ones that cry “snowflake” the most are often the most offended

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have been thinking about this, and have concluded that yes, racial discrimination is either a preference or racism. But we will have to put up with it because for either reason, it is a no thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So what’s the difference between someone stating no single guys to stating no Asians blacks etc etc "

No single guys comes down to gender,but no asians and blacks come down to race....simples.

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

No single guys comes down to gender,but no asians and blacks come down to race....simples."

that word simples

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cant we all just get along?

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

A known guy on here and I'm not quoting him but it stopped to make me think.

That to write off a whole race based on the colour of their skin is fundamentally racism...that not 1, not even 1 of that race could ever be found attractive is from underlying negative connotations that we may not even be aware of..maybe from back in the day..I don't know but it made me think

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Is racism such a taboo? I am not talking about breaking the law or joining groups or burning crosses. If you don't want to fuck a person of a certain race and the OP calls it racist then so what ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you wish to call me racist for not wanting to meet asians i dont care

If you wish call me homophobic or sexist for not meeting gay man folks again i dont care

Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

There's more of my life behind me than ahead and I don't intend wasting a second on the who, why's or wherefores of people not liking me because of the colour of my skin.

As long as they don't want to cause me physical harm: I don't give a fuck!

Reply privately

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

"Preference or prejudice, even preference born from prejudice... it doesn't matter... wether it be the colour of your skin, the size of your tits, your sexual orientation, your too fat or too skinny arse, or just your arse of a personality (generalised not aimed at OP) .... if someone doesn't find you attractive there is sweet f a you can do about it so why not invest your time in the ones that do instead

READ SLOWLY AND UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF WHAT YOU READ, ITS NOT A CRIME YET;-p LOOL"

People are usually more inclined to listen and reflect when you don’t write in a patronising, smug and superior manner.

Reply privately

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

What box can i put you in then op.. just so i can avoid??

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Cardboard ?

Reply privately

By *esireXposedMan
over a year ago

East sussex

I tried reading this last night, but far too many words and I got bored.

So I had a glass of wine, red wine though, as I don't like white wine.

Reply privately

By *ants cockWoman
over a year ago

lincoln

You need to do your homework op. Learn about attraction it has nothing to do with being racist

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've known white women who will 'only date black guys'. Kinda reverse racism. Having said that, this is a swingers site, not a job interview or application for housing. If people have preferences, that's their choice. I don't like sushi. Doesn't make me a racist - it's a preference! I've experienced racism because of my first name, sexism due tO my gender, all sorts of assumptions due tO my physical appearance and the county I live in. It's pathetic, but it's their problem. Not mine. We all have our crosses to bear. It's called life.

Reply privately

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"Cardboard ?"

How about single use plastic?? Then i could be a non environmentalists

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You need to do your homework op. Learn about attraction it has nothing to do with being racist "

This

I'm fairly sure chemistry isn't racist

Reply privately

By *taceyDoesAllMissusWontTV/TS
over a year ago

Worcester Park

Please tell Lenny Henry that he can call me as many pathetic names as he wants but he will not be forcing me to fancy anyone that I don't.

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I tried reading this last night, but far too many words and I got bored.

So I had a glass of wine, red wine though, as I don't like white wine."

Wine racist

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wine racist"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You want to be ginger mate!? "

I like ginger

Reply privately

By *esireXposedMan
over a year ago

East sussex

Wine racist"

Whilst overlooked the white wine is still living a full and happy life, the red is no more and will simply be replaced - history will judge me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like how the op being straight, does not want to meet bi/gay and call this nature not a preference as it suits his rant.

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I like chedder and stilton cheese but not smoked cheese or gorgonzola...

Cheese racist ?

Reply privately

By *esireXposedMan
over a year ago

East sussex

"I like chedder and stilton cheese but not smoked cheese or gorgonzola...

Cheese racist ?

"

Tread caerphilly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A known guy on here and I'm not quoting him but it stopped to make me think.

That to write off a whole race based on the colour of their skin is fundamentally racism...that not 1, not even 1 of that race could ever be found attractive is from underlying negative connotations that we may not even be aware of..maybe from back in the day..I don't know but it made me think"

I don't know why I find some people attractive and not others. I'm not attracted to people of a certain age or a certain height or a certain background.

I don't know why some people insist that we should give a reason for not finding xyz attractive- a reason that *they* find acceptable. Because if not then we are 'nasty horrible people who need to look within and sort it out'. Racist homophobic ageist etc etc.

(This isn't a rant at you personally, just commenting on what you said.)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey, OP - have you managed to guilt-trip anyone into dropping their knickers for you yet? Let me know by PM if you do, I might give it a try

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

That to write off a whole race based on the colour of their skin is fundamentally racism...that not 1, not even 1 of that race could ever be found attractive is from underlying negative connotations that we may not even be aware of..maybe from back in the day..I don't know but it made me think

I don't know why I find some people attractive and not others. I'm not attracted to people of a certain age or a certain height or a certain background.

I don't know why some people insist that we should give a reason for not finding xyz attractive- a reason that *they* find acceptable. Because if not then we are 'nasty horrible people who need to look within and sort it out'. Racist homophobic ageist etc etc.

(This isn't a rant at you personally, just commenting on what you said.)"

thanks and I completely understand what you are saying.

The thoughts I mentioned made me think about subconscious negative influences that we..I may have taken on board maybe. I'd say of my generation and before that there was a lot of it in terms of colour. It just made me think that's all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

(This isn't a rant at you personally, just commenting on what you said.)"

They think you should fuck them anyway because they are special no matter what they look like.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The thoughts I mentioned made me think about subconscious negative influences that we..I may have taken on board maybe. I'd say of my generation and before that there was a lot of it in terms of colour. It just made me think that's all."

I agree with your premise , i think everyone has learned negative influences across all parts of life and that partly forms how you think ... you can say racism and homophobia are learned behaviours, but are we not also taught by society and pretty much all media what to find attractive in the opposite sex, the slim athletic figure, big boobs long legs and a great bum for a woman , toned torsos and a great head of hair for men

However what all of that fails to take into account is that often attraction is not all from the mind and thoughts... sometimes its just chemical and unavoidable and unexplained... how often do you see people fall for someone totally out with their type , and flip side someone can totally be your type and there is absolutely nothing there sexually

I think sexual attraction and desire is far too complicated and personal to be simplified into preference = racism or homophobia

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

The thoughts I mentioned made me think about subconscious negative influences that we..I may have taken on board maybe. I'd say of my generation and before that there was a lot of it in terms of colour. It just made me think that's all.

I agree with your premise , i think everyone has learned negative influences across all parts of life and that partly forms how you think ... you can say racism and homophobia are learned behaviours, but are we not also taught by society and pretty much all media what to find attractive in the opposite sex, the slim athletic figure, big boobs long legs and a great bum for a woman , toned torsos and a great head of hair for men

However what all of that fails to take into account is that often attraction is not all from the mind and thoughts... sometimes its just chemical and unavoidable and unexplained... how often do you see people fall for someone totally out with their type , and flip side someone can totally be your type and there is absolutely nothing there sexually

I think sexual attraction and desire is far too complicated and personal to be simplified into preference = racism or homophobia "

we definantly take on what That' the thing we are taught by society and some of it you can't help but take in... yes, opposites definitely do attract..I have felt it personally...I ended up.marrying him

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dont get me wrong, are there people on here that have closed themselves off to situations because they are prejudiced... absolutely! I just don’t think it can be said blanket across the board

For some it genuinely is just preference, some people might be open to falling for someone outside their preferences whatever they may be in the “real world” , but for many fab isnt about looking outside the box ... it's about a bit of fantasy on the side and who is anyone to criticise people who looks for specifically only the type of person they fantasise about

Reply privately

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"It's really tiresome how every time this topic comes up, people roll out 'preference!' to try and dismiss it.

"

I like jam doughnuts.

I tried a custard one once, didn't like it. Never having another one.

I've asked myself why, I think it's deep seated preference, my great grandfather hated custard.

Guess it's in my genes.

You seem to be suggesting that everyone who has a preference is a racist.

I'm calling shite on that.

Whilst I'm sure some people do, that really doesn't mean everyone is and they "need to ask themselves why".

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Why is it so bad to be racist anyway ?

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I like jam doughnuts.

I've asked myself why, I think it's deep seated preference, my great grandfather hated custard.

Guess it's in my genes.

Whilst I'm sure some people do, that really doesn't mean everyone is and they "need to ask themselves why".

"

so you were open to the custard at least.

and I'm not suggesting others are racist it's just good to sometimes look to where our thoughts come from...if one is so inclined to look deeper that is and if not enjoy your thing

Reply privately

By *ondonFreakMan
over a year ago

London

As has been said, you need to differentiate between social prejudice & racism & physical attraction. There's those who have racial preferences for a partner because that's what they tend to prefer (I fit that category & have done since I was a child), those who have racial preferences because they are racist in normal life, & those who`ll fuck anyone with a pulse, it's up to you to decide what your potential mates are during the interview process, & no one has the right to force anyone else into being with/sleeping with anyone they don't want to... It's all incredibly simple, really.

Reply privately

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I like jam doughnuts.

Guess it's in my genes.

and I'm not suggesting others are racist it's just good to sometimes look to where our thoughts come from...if one is so inclined to look deeper that is and if not enjoy your thing"

I look in more than I look out.

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I like jam doughnuts.

Guess it's in my genes.

and I'm not suggesting others are racist it's just good to sometimes look to where our thoughts come from...if one is so inclined to look deeper that is and if not enjoy your thing

I look in more than I look out.

"

fair enough x

Reply privately

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

So what do you say about a black person not wanting to meet a black person? Racist?

And still no reply to this one.. "

And yet this question is still been dodged by the delicate souls, poor things...

Reply privately

By *damAnalMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Strangely enough I find those that want and refer to Big Black Cock far more racist than those that state no blacks as a preference

That’s a great point!

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"

Strangely enough I find those that want and refer to Big Black Cock far more racist than those that state no blacks as a preference

That’s a great point! "

but your offering bbc your words not mine

Reply privately

By *damAnalMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Preference is also different to exclusion. We all have preferences no doubt. But saying I prefer white guys is different to “no blacks” etc

I’ve seen plenty of guys who swear they don’t fancy black girls booking hotels after a pint and the promise of pussy.

Reply privately

By *damAnalMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"

That’s a great point! but your offering bbc your words not mine "

Myself excluded

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"

That’s a great point! but your offering bbc your words not mine

Myself excluded "

not sure it works like that

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

The first is discrimination based on marital status the second discrimination based on race or colour

Reply privately

By *damAnalMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I’m just stating facts.. mine is a bbc , however the notion that all black cocks are big etc is racist. In this situation though who would I be racist against.. myself?

I’m agreeing with your principle, not necessarily every example of it hence myself excluded as I’m not racist and as far from it as you can be. I’m mixed race and understand this dynamic well

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

[Removed by poster at 21/09/19 20:51:38]

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

The first is discrimination based on marital status the second discrimination based on race or colour"

really it’s discrimination?

Reply privately

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

I'm not a fan of Inuit or Australian aboriginal ladies..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone just called me illuminati Jew cunt .... racist, preference or just abuse?

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"Someone just called me illuminati Jew cunt .... racist, preference or just abuse? "
definitely abuse but very articulate by the person you obviously said no thanks to

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Someone just called me illuminati Jew cunt .... racist, preference or just abuse? "
. I call it racist abuse sorry to hear you had to go through that.When will we ever learn

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Racist abuse and I'm also sorry that you had to read that it is disgusting x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hasn’t this exact same topic been done to the death. BORING

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hasn’t this exact same topic been done to the death. BORING "

It has multiple times but people just like to shout at each other.

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Hasn’t this exact same topic been done to the death. BORING "

yet you feel the need to comment..now that's boring

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hasn’t this exact same topic been done to the death. BORING

yet you feel the need to comment..now that's boring"

Looks like we are doubling up on boring now how exciting.

Reply privately

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

crewe

And yet this question is still been dodged by the delicate souls, poor things... "

Still waiting..

Reply privately

over a year ago

And yet this question is still been dodged by the delicate souls, poor things...

Still waiting.. "

He missed the bus.

Reply privately

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Hasn’t this exact same topic been done to the death. BORING

yet you feel the need to comment..now that's boring

Looks like we are doubling up on boring now how exciting. "

not for me it isn't