Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Spirits ...........but not the drinking variety

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have the spirit of an elderly lady in our home,she been with us for quite a few years now and has been seen heard especially in our bedrooms.She's got no shame lol.So i just wanted to know has anybody in the forums had any ghostly goings on in the their own home?.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not in this house.. But in my old house we had an old lady and a little girl that had died of small pox in the house.

You would hear her giggling and often see someone run through.. thinking it was my little sister.. you would go through to tell her to hurry up in the bathroom only to find out she was upstairs asleep.

The old lady was okay till my Mum knocked down a partion wall.. she got very unsettled then.

Cali

over a year ago

Ive heard that some spirits get a bit upset if original structures are altered in what was once their own home but its fascinating what you wrote x

over a year ago

I had one in the house I lived in before where I am now, she was the previous owner and at first was very resentful to us moving in there, I would quite often be pushed on the stairs, be bumped into walking down the passage, tv's would turn on, taps would be turned on upstairs and when I went to turn them off the downstairs ones would be turned on but she was an animal lover whilst she was on earth so the pets loved her, you would quite often see them making a fuss of thin air, took her about 5 years to accept we were staying before things calmed down

over a year ago

Thats similar to us.I got hit in the back and she would really make her self known to us that she didnt like the fact we were in her old home.But after a few years things settled down and she just visits every now and then.

over a year ago

Not in my home no but after my grandad past a few years ago I swear i saw his ghost as we were getting of the bus in Corby. (He always used to come and meet us of the bus). Any way it was that clear I was waving at him. And when my nan was really poorly in hospital we saw random single white feathers around her as if he was with her all the time.

over a year ago

Even though its sad,im sure you must have felt comforted by the fact your grandad was still with you.?

over a year ago

We did we thought we were going to loose her at xmas. She still fighting though at 82 she now in a care home.

over a year ago

over a year ago

In no way do I mean to mock or cause offence to anyone who genuinely believes in the existence of spirits.

But I’d like to hear their explanation regards the overwhelmingly disproportional amount of spirit interations from deceased humans verses those made by animals who’ve also passed from the living….?. Eh!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I feel as though my body becomes possessed at times then i can feel it lifting and leaving my body

over a year ago

I keep them from my house, its easier to keep things out.

I am very sensitive to things like that and having lived in a haunted house for most of my early life I refuse to do it now.

I remember when I was little ( about 3 ) talking to a man sitting at our piano, my Mum asked me who I was talking to and said "the old man silly"... I saw him over several years.. Thought he was a friend of the family.

One day looking through a photo album with my mum and dad, I spotted a photo of the gentleman.. IT was my granddad.. who had died before I was born..

I however grew up with ridicule as my Mum was known for being a medium and a witch in the community.. Hence I cleanse my own home so that people dont get to pick on my kids for things.

Cali

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Our family moved into our Grandparents' house in 1978, us kids were 11, 9 and 4...our grandparents had never noticed anything odd and we had visited and stayed all our lives but when we had new windows put in, we started having some weird occurrances....one of the old windows had had the name Ethel scratched into the casement and as stuff started being moved about and we could hear movements upstairs at set times of the day we christened our wee poltergeist Ethel....she has never been malicious, only mischeivous; mostly hiding stuff and occasionally touching people....my sister is the only person ever to have seen her and that was from outside the house, she saw me through the upstairs window going towards the bathroom and someone was behind me - when she came in the house and I came down from the loo she asked if anyone was upstairs with me.....I got a shiver down my spine when she said Ethel had been behind me. Ethel still wanders around upstairs at the same 2 times each day, Mam is moving into a flat soon so hopefully Ethel won't bother the people that next end up in our house

over a year ago

"In no way do I mean to mock or cause offence to anyone who genuinely believes in the existence of spirits.

But I’d like to hear their explanation regards the overwhelmingly disproportional amount of spirit interations from deceased humans verses those made by animals who’ve also passed from the living….?. Eh!

"

Animals also visit, as a child I saw spirit quite clearly, my mother would often find me sitting cuddling cats that she had owned in the past and playing with her 2 childhood dogs in the garden

over a year ago

Yes i totally understand.Some people can be so rude and ignorant because these experiences havent happened to them.

over a year ago

Great reading is Ethel a child or adult ?

over a year ago

They sure do visit my mum has seen the spirits of her cats.

over a year ago

It's giving me proper shiver reading some of these.

I used to often hear my name being called as if it was from far away, usually when i'm in the house alone, and see movements out of the corner of my eye. haven't done for ages tho.... never seen anything tho. part of me wants to part of me would just scream and hide under the covers.

over a year ago

I have something in my house, never seen anybody but things moving about. Other half and son have had no experiences. Have heard footsteps on the stairs at night, jangling of keys that were in front door very loudly when sat in the bath, patio doors constantly opening even when locked with a key and key put on a shelf, our two dogs being obsessed with "thin air", taps being turned on and off, shadows in the garden, drives me insane because of this and no one else hearing anything.

over a year ago

You are mostly likely more in tune and aware of spirit than your son and partner.It may be a family member who is just letting you know they are around you.

over a year ago

"Yes i totally understand.Some people can be so rude and ignorant because these experiences havent happened to them. "

I never expect anyone to believe my stories.. Growing up having it as a normal thing, did make me very open to it..

My old cat I still feel sometimes.. normally at my darkest moments.. I dont see him.. but I feel him.. It seems he is the only thing that gets through

When my mum passed away was the worst experience.. Because she died new years day.. it took us till Feb to get her buried... and she was just there.. I think she was thinking she was being left.

My ex husband at the time didnt believe. and while we were packing stuff up at her house.. She made her presence felt. it made me laugh as he had laughed at me for nearly 10 years about my background.

Cali

over a year ago

I also run my own little paranormal group.So im absolutely loving this thread.Thanks all who have and are posting xxx

over a year ago

Sometimes like you said.Alls it takes is one experience to make someone change their views.My partner was the same till he came down stairs one night for an early morning snack and our living room door slammed shut behind him.Never heard him move so fast lol.Needless to say i was the one who went and made him something to eat as he wouldnt go back downstairs

over a year ago

Said lady that visits us took on the voice of my daughter.She shouted mum slammed the front door shut and ran upstairs.But at the time the front door was locked my daughter was at school and we also had friends visiting who also heard it.I went to check upstairs just to make doubly sure and all the rooms were empty.Strange one

over a year ago

Ok stories of cats and dog ghostly spirits accepted….. ,,,,and again genuinely no offence intended, but why don’t we see ghostly spirits of other less popular animals? Why not cows and sheep… pigs and chickens,,,, why not elephants? lions? and dinosaurs ?... What about spiders and flies, surely we should have hundreds of flies haunting us and ants too, why aren’t we haunted by 100,000,000 ants? Eh!

over a year ago

But people do, maybe its just not docummented as much.I went a paranormal group and a guy there said he saw the full spirit of a lion where he worked.Sounds strange i know till you read that the land his factory was on used to be owned by a circus some many years earlier.He wouldnt tell anyone till he came to the group because of fear of being ridiculed.

over a year ago

Fish !!!...... What about ghost fish........ ?

over a year ago

I guess there would be less animal appearances as you described it because there is no connection to them.

How many cows, chickens etc did people have as pets? How many pigs were living in the house you have just moved in?

I think that the spirits are in a place because something binds them to it. Whether it's the place itself or the people who live there.

Just my theory.

Btw, my old cat appeared to me as well one week after she passed away. It was a farewell though as I asked her to move on and find a new body. She never came back.

over a year ago

There are tales of a few other animals.. I know of somewhere that a horse is often seen..

Also at London zoo there has been a few sitings of guy the gorrilla.

Cali

over a year ago

Its all to do with how powerful the soul is.But who's to say any animal cant appear in spirit, you have a valid point.

over a year ago

Ive sent you an invite Cali

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Great reading is Ethel a child or adult ? "

We think she's maybe a teenager or young woman, we had some spiritualists down years ago and they reckoned she was a housemaid who fell down the stairs and broke her neck in the early 1900's (the house was built in 1875) but we've been unable to find any corroboration of this....mind that was before t'interweb so might try a bit of research online

over a year ago

Have you tried your local library aswell ?.Id love it if you keep me posted and good luck inyour research too.

over a year ago

"I guess there would be less animal appearances as you described it because there is no connection to them.

How many cows, chickens etc did people have as pets? How many pigs were living in the house you have just moved in?

I think that the spirits are in a place because something binds them to it. Whether it's the place itself or the people who live there.

Just my theory.

Btw, my old cat appeared to me as well one week after she passed away. It was a farewell though as I asked her to move on and find a new body. She never came back. "

But surely this lack of animal/human connection theory you’ve proposed is somewhat nullified by the absence of reports of abattoirs overflowing with the disenchanted souls of animals who’s lives were cut short by human connection ?

over a year ago

"

But surely this lack of animal/human connection theory you’ve proposed is somewhat nullified by the absence of reports of abattoirs overflowing with the disenchanted souls of animals who’s lives were cut short by human connection ? "

Maybe they are, I don't know, I've never been to one. I can only tell you what I've experienced and what I believe in. I actually think that not all animals have a soul. Or maybe they all just moved on to their next lifes lol

over a year ago

"Great reading is Ethel a child or adult ?

We think she's maybe a teenager or young woman, we had some spiritualists down years ago and they reckoned she was a housemaid who fell down the stairs and broke her neck in the early 1900's (the house was built in 1875) but we've been unable to find any corroboration of this....mind that was before t'interweb so might try a bit of research online "

We were lucky with my mums house.. It went into the local paper and a gentleman came forward.. He had lived in our house in 1905.. and his little sister Rita had died.. He had a photo of her.. and it was an omg moment when we realised.. She didnt appear in physical form while he was there.. but he heard her giggle.. and he cried as he felt her hand take his.

He said thank you to us as he felt he had finally said goodbye, as his parents had just not talked about it.

cali

over a year ago

good point about the abbatoirs but not so many people choose to live in them.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Have you tried your local library aswell ?.Id love it if you keep me posted and good luck inyour research too. "

Tried the library years ago and didn't find anything, I'll let you know if I get anymore info

over a year ago

I have seen one and told them to go away .... and now i wish i never done that xx you tell people thay think your mad if not into this . x so i say very little.

over a year ago

O.k thanks x

over a year ago

So here’s the thing……!!!! Hypothetically speaking of course .!.

Come the time of your own demise….!.

Would you then choose to inflict your ghostly presence on someone still alive in a manner they can’t prove and which may result in that person then spending the rest of their allotted time alive having to deal with the consequences of whatever mark your self-imposed manifestation did to their emotional wellbeing, albiet with good or bad effect ? or would you just choose to move onto your next plain of existance and allow the living to live their own lives?.... Eh!

over a year ago

"I have seen one and told them to go away .... and now i wish i never done that xx you tell people thay think your mad if not into this . x so i say very little."

I have never had anything like this, nor do I begin to understand it but I would not consider someone as mad because they had.

So much we don't know ...

over a year ago

"So here’s the thing……!!!! Hypothetically speaking of course .!.

Would you then choose to inflict your ghostly presence on someone still alive in a manner they can’t prove and which may result in that person then spending the rest of their allotted time alive having to deal with the consequences of whatever mark your self-imposed manifestation did to their emotional wellbeing, albiet with good or bad effect ? or would you just choose to move onto your next plain of existance and allow the living to live their own lives?.... Eh! "

Did you not read the "Revenge" thread then?

over a year ago

"I have seen one and told them to go away .... and now i wish i never done that xx you tell people thay think your mad if not into this . x so i say very little.

I have never had anything like this, nor do I begin to understand it but I would not consider someone as mad because they had.

So much we don't know ..."

well i have told some about it and thay said i was . lol but like you say theres so much we dont know . xx and i know the truth and it was not a dream it was very real.

over a year ago

OK.....Whats the difference between someone who claims to see spirits of dead people and someone who also claims to see dead people but for which society then place's them in hospital or mental institutions because we fear for their sanity……. EH?

over a year ago

In my theory there are so many millions of people who have encountered spirit in one form or another and we cant all be wrong can we ?

over a year ago

"OK.....Whats the difference between someone who claims to see spirits of dead people and someone who also claims to see dead people but for which society then place's them in hospital or mental institutions because we fear for their sanity……. EH? "

probably telling a psychiatrist about it or not!

over a year ago

"OK.....Whats the difference between someone who claims to see spirits of dead people and someone who also claims to see dead people but for which society then place's them in hospital or mental institutions because we fear for their sanity……. EH?

probably telling a psychiatrist about it or not!"

over a year ago

"In my theory there are so many millions of people who have encountered spirit in one form or another and we cant all be wrong can we ? "

But being as none of these millions of people who've claimed to have encoutered spirits can prove it....

Would you therefore accept as there are also millions of sceptical people who have not had such encounters...... So can they all be wrong too ?

over a year ago

In answer to your question,the first one is whats called a sixth sense and is a gift.People dont just get hospitalised for claiming to see spirit its because they have serious underlying mental health problems and could be harmful to themselves or others.

over a year ago

"In my theory there are so many millions of people who have encountered spirit in one form or another and we cant all be wrong can we ?

But being as none of these millions of people who've claimed to have encoutered spirits can prove it....

Would you therefore accept as there are also millions of sceptical people who have not had such encounters...... So can they all be wrong too ? "

There is a lot of proof out there.. but people can still choose too not believe it.

The problem is there is so many "fakes" out there.. that it makes it hard work for the real ones.

Cali

over a year ago

Everyone is entitled to there point of view.My partner never believed until he actually started to experience things.Its not a question of judging people you either do or dont believe.

over a year ago

"In answer to your question,the first one is whats called a sixth sense and is a gift.People dont just get hospitalised for claiming to see spirit its because they have serious underlying mental health problems and could be harmful to themselves or others. "

OK....fair enough,,,,, so can I ask are you suggesting all people who don't have mental health issues but are able to see dead people posses a special gift…….. ?

over a year ago

"In answer to your question,the first one is whats called a sixth sense and is a gift.People dont just get hospitalised for claiming to see spirit its because they have serious underlying mental health problems and could be harmful to themselves or others.

OK....fair enough,,,,, so can I ask are you suggesting all people who don't have mental health issues but are able to see dead people posses a special gift…….. ?"

Gift or a curse.. I would say the latter.. As its never really done me much good. We never use even half our brain power.. there is a lot of evidence to show that those that claim to see or feel thinsg often have more activity in the brain.

cali

over a year ago

Loving Soxy's arguments. I'd love to have you around for a cuppa now and have a good banter!

We're on fab, so we're all special in many ways lol

over a year ago

What as in ghosts and goooolies

over a year ago

"In my theory there are so many millions of people who have encountered spirit in one form or another and we cant all be wrong can we ?

Would you therefore accept as there are also millions of sceptical people who have not had such encounters...... So can they all be wrong too ?

There is a lot of proof out there.. but people can still choose too not believe it.

The problem is there is so many "fakes" out there.. that it makes it hard work for the real ones.

Cali "

Cali could I ask you to sight one example of irrefutable proof,,,, after-all....even the most sceptical person must accept proof if its irrefuatable.... ?

over a year ago

Yes i am, we all have this gift but some people are more in tune to using it than others.

over a year ago

yep and not them goolies either timbers lol

over a year ago

"Yes i am, we all have this gift but some people are more in tune to using it than others."

Can you see and talk to dead people then? Theres an old will I could do with finding

over a year ago

"Loving Soxy's arguments. I'd love to have you around for a cuppa now and have a good banter!

We're on fab, so we're all special in many ways lol

"

Right back at ya Bewitched,,,, I love shooting the breeze with friendly people about topics which have no answers

over a year ago

"

Cali could I ask you to sight one example of irrefutable proof,,,, after-all....even the most sceptical person must accept proof if its irrefuatable.... ? "

google it and there is loads.. but as believing is still seeing.. as people will always say "But it could have been this, or that.. " or the readings could have been faked.. the fact you can not "catch" a ghost and bring it to show and tell always leaves evidence subject to scrutiny..

I dont expect people to believe.. but I know I do.. just because to many things have happened to me personally and in some cases not just me saw it.

I blame things like most haunted and such crap for the backwards steps research in these areas is taking.

For every bit of ground made.. you get some fake coming along and getting the real deals a bad name.

and I do remember the gadget show showing how you could make things like what happens in most haunted happen with science..

I am the worlds biggest sceptic on somethings.. fail to believe more things I hear.. but I know what I see and feel. My mum was a very good medium... and was well respected by the people that came to her.

Cali

over a year ago

No i cant see and talk to dead people.Although i do feel the lady who is in our house around me and she has been seen but not by me.So you WILL have to find someone else to ask

over a year ago

I went to a medium once in Blackpool and crossed her palm with silver. She looked at my hands and said youve been wanking havnt you. Bloody hell I said your good you are luv. Now can you tell me something about my future please?

She looked at my face and said hmmmm you will be doing it for a fuckin long time me thinks son

over a year ago

I have always believed but you also need to have a open mind.Sometimes though i hate to say it, if its too good to be true it often is.Even as a believer not everything, strange that happens is down too spirits.

over a year ago

"

Cali could I ask you to sight one example of irrefutable proof,,,, after-all....even the most sceptical person must accept proof if its irrefuatable.... ?

google it and there is loads.. but as believing is still seeing.. as people will always say "But it could have been this, or that.. " or the readings could have been faked.. the fact you can not "catch" a ghost and bring it to show and tell always leaves evidence subject to scrutiny..

I dont expect people to believe.. but I know I do.. just because to many things have happened to me personally and in some cases not just me saw it.

I blame things like most haunted and such crap for the backwards steps research in these areas is taking.

For every bit of ground made.. you get some fake coming along and getting the real deals a bad name.

and I do remember the gadget show showing how you could make things like what happens in most haunted happen with science..

I am the worlds biggest sceptic on somethings.. fail to believe more things I hear.. but I know what I see and feel. My mum was a very good medium... and was well respected by the people that came to her.

Cali "

Aw bless ya Cali, I genuinely do love your passionate approach on subject you obviously truly believe in..... So I hope you won't mind me suggesting your reply somewhat resembles an acknowledgement that there is no irrefutable proof after-all….

Sox

over a year ago

"I went to a medium once in Blackpool and crossed her palm with silver. She looked at my hands and said youve been wanking havnt you. Bloody hell I said your good you are luv. Now can you tell me something about my future please?

She looked at my face and said hmmmm you will be doing it for a fuckin long time me thinks son "

awww tx, needed that!

over a year ago

I see a monk he was on the end of my bed .. was first night on holiday at a old farm house cornwall ..in the village Hollywell -bay name is really holy well 'The Dwelling of Monks', it dates back to 460 AD when a group of Irish hermits founded an oratory here. Thay would go to the caves to escape being killed . I new nothing about all this untill i asked lady who owned the farm .... in the morning i told her what i had seen .. i said i was needing sleep as driving miles here so told him to go away , lol weird i was not sceard , lol now i wish i new more and maybe should go back see if this spirt or monk come back .

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

" I see a monk he was on the end of my bed .. was first night on holiday at a old farm house cornwall ..in the village Hollywell -bay name is really holy well 'The Dwelling of Monks', it dates back to 460 AD when a group of Irish hermits founded an oratory here. Thay would go to the caves to escape being killed . I new nothing about all this untill i asked lady who owned the farm .... in the morning i told her what i had seen .. i said i was needing sleep as driving miles here so told him to go away , lol weird i was not sceard , lol now i wish i new more and maybe should go back see if this spirt or monk come back ."

I occasionally suffer from sleep paralysis and it's always a cowled, monk-like figure on top of me or in the corner when I'm in this state....used to think I was haunted as it's happened to me since I was quite young (round about puberty I think)....it's rare nowadays, and I think happens when I'm stressed as the last time was when I was coming to the end of my last relationship....hopefully as a happy bunny now, I won't have one for a good while

over a year ago

I am always amazed people believe in such things. Its a nice story and makes a good plot for films I guess.

over a year ago

" I see a monk he was on the end of my bed .. was first night on holiday at a old farm house cornwall ..in the village Hollywell -bay name is really holy well 'The Dwelling of Monks', it dates back to 460 AD when a group of Irish hermits founded an oratory here. Thay would go to the caves to escape being killed . I new nothing about all this untill i asked lady who owned the farm .... in the morning i told her what i had seen .. i said i was needing sleep as driving miles here so told him to go away , lol weird i was not sceard , lol now i wish i new more and maybe should go back see if this spirt or monk come back .

I occasionally suffer from sleep paralysis and it's always a cowled, monk-like figure on top of me or in the corner when I'm in this state....used to think I was haunted as it's happened to me since I was quite young (round about puberty I think)....it's rare nowadays, and I think happens when I'm stressed as the last time was when I was coming to the end of my last relationship....hopefully as a happy bunny now, I won't have one for a good while "

I had not been to sleep as the bed was like a rock , lol The rooms was not really that dark .. was about 1 in the morning i needed sleep as taken 5 hours to get there .. why i told him to go away ... but to find out the monks lived there and things i could not get over it . xx

over a year ago

My sisters and I all see and hear things

In my first house I used to see a little boy he would hide and peek at me whilst I was watching TV

In the house I bought with my wife we had various visitors, most of whom at first didn't like our presence but soon accepted we were staying. At first we'd hear footsteps come up the stairs to our attic bedroom, things would be moved or go missing, and some things were even broken

In our current house not seen or heard anything beyond the normal creek of a floorboard etc

over a year ago

"

I occasionally suffer from sleep paralysis and it's always a cowled, monk-like figure on top of me or in the corner when I'm in this state....used to think I was haunted as it's happened to me since I was quite young (round about puberty I think)....it's rare nowadays, and I think happens when I'm stressed as the last time was when I was coming to the end of my last relationship....hopefully as a happy bunny now, I won't have one for a good while "

I've suffered from it too and the same figured appeared to me. I've researched this online and everyone seems to see the same dark hooded figure. It's a really strange thing that this happens to millions of people! I actually didn't know about this until it happened to me and I thought I was going mad. I'm not sure if it's a spirit. Would be a very busy one lol

over a year ago

So here’s a thing….!.

Its obvious by this thread there are people who totally believe in the existence of spirits and their ability to communicate with the living….( albeit it apparently only with those living people who posses a special gift though! )

So I’d like to ask these “gifted” people and those people who believe in them, would they therefore be happy to accept statements provided by dead people through "gifted mediums" as admissible evidence in a court of law where conviction or acquittal would partially depend on its sworn validity…

Cus surely if you truly believe,,,, ya can’t really object,,,, can ya? eh !

over a year ago

"

Cali "

a big +1

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

I occasionally suffer from sleep paralysis and it's always a cowled, monk-like figure on top of me or in the corner when I'm in this state....used to think I was haunted as it's happened to me since I was quite young (round about puberty I think)....it's rare nowadays, and I think happens when I'm stressed as the last time was when I was coming to the end of my last relationship....hopefully as a happy bunny now, I won't have one for a good while

I've suffered from it too and the same figured appeared to me. I've researched this online and everyone seems to see the same dark hooded figure. It's a really strange thing that this happens to millions of people! I actually didn't know about this until it happened to me and I thought I was going mad. I'm not sure if it's a spirit. Would be a very busy one lol"

It's where the incubi legends came from, there's a famous painting from 1700s of a demon sat on a swooning woman's chest...It's always been scary as feck for me, specially as I get roaring in my ears and I try to scream, but strangely enough, when I come round or out of it or whatever, I'm usually horny as hell and dripping wet....some of the reading I've done suggests orgasmic feelings as well as intense fearfulness - mebbe that's it or mebbe I just get turned on by the thought of a cowled being constricting my breathing, perve that I am

over a year ago

"So here’s a thing….!.

Its obvious by this thread there are people who totally believe in the existence of spirits and their ability to communicate with the living….( albeit it apparently only with those living people who posses a special gift though! )

So I’d like to ask these “gifted” people and those people who believe in them, would they therefore be happy to accept statements provided by dead people through "gifted mediums" as admissible evidence in a court of law where conviction or acquittal would partially depend on its sworn validity…

"

sure they would be unreliable in terms of showing up? what if they can't be arsed going to the court room at the time? If I was dead and roaming around I wouldn't be arsed going to court and haunting swingers and watch them doing filthy things

over a year ago

"

I've suffered from it too and the same figured appeared to me. I've researched this online and everyone seems to see the same dark hooded figure. It's a really strange thing that this happens to millions of people! I actually didn't know about this until it happened to me and I thought I was going mad. I'm not sure if it's a spirit. Would be a very busy one lol

It's where the incubi legends came from, there's a famous painting from 1700s of a demon sat on a swooning woman's chest...It's always been scary as feck for me, specially as I get roaring in my ears and I try to scream, but strangely enough, when I come round or out of it or whatever, I'm usually horny as hell and dripping wet....some of the reading I've done suggests orgasmic feelings as well as intense fearfulness - mebbe that's it or mebbe I just get turned on by the thought of a cowled being constricting my breathing, perve that I am "

I think it's you hun lol. I'm so scared I just shake and try and hide away!!!

over a year ago

Would you then choose to inflict your ghostly presence on someone still alive in a manner they can’t prove and which may result in that person then spending the rest of their allotted time alive having to deal with the consequences of whatever mark your self-imposed manifestation did to their emotional wellbeing, albiet with good or bad effect ? or would you just choose to move onto your next plain of existance and allow the living to live their own lives?.... Eh! "

I myself would hope to have the ability to choose who I would come back to visit and if that be the case it would be to the people in my life that are believers, it is not always easy for a loved one to get back through, my Mum was a very strong believer but it took her over 20 years and it was with the help of a non charging medium, someone who did not know me or my family at all

over a year ago

"So here’s a thing….!.

sure they would be unreliable in terms of showing up? what if they can't be arsed going to the court room at the time? If I was dead and roaming around I wouldn't be arsed going to court and haunting swingers and watch them doing filthy things "

So am I to take it your answer purports as long as the spirit is present in the courtroom its OK.... Hmmmm so to extend this, would a witness statement relayed via medium from a omnipresent dead animals spirit count too..? ….hey I’m only ask’in.....

Btw,,,,,,ghosts perving swingers.... sheeezzzz...... thats an utterly filthy senario....lol.... ....

over a year ago

Would you then choose to inflict your ghostly presence on someone still alive in a manner they can’t prove and which may result in that person then spending the rest of their allotted time alive having to deal with the consequences of whatever mark your self-imposed manifestation did to their emotional wellbeing, albiet with good or bad effect ? or would you just choose to move onto your next plain of existance and allow the living to live their own lives?.... Eh!

I myself would hope to have the ability to choose who I would come back to visit and if that be the case it would be to the people in my life that are believers, it is not always easy for a loved one to get back through, my Mum was a very strong believer but it took her over 20 years and it was with the help of a non charging medium, someone who did not know me or my family at all"

Fair-play to you..... although unless a spirit knows with certainty their presence would be welcome back among the living it poses many moral questions of whatever entity has designed the system that allows a contradiction that could cause distress to a living being ,

However if some tales are to be believed its seem apparent that many claims of spirit encounters don't follow your responsible attitude

over a year ago

"

So am I to take it your answer purports as long as the spirit is present in the courtroom its OK.... Hmmmm so to extend this, would a witness statement relayed via medium from a omnipresent dead animals spirit count too..? ….hey I’m only ask’in.....

Btw,,,,,,ghosts perving swingers.... sheeezzzz...... thats an utterly filthy senario....lol.... .... "

no you got me wrong there. so first they have to show up in the courtroom and then they have to be willing and able to communicate as well. Highly unreliable lol... so my vote to having spirits as as courtroom witnesses is NO lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/12 16:45:29]

over a year ago

"So here’s a thing….!.

"

Actually remember police have used mediums in cases.. but I dont believe these things are seen by people with special gifts.. I believe that everyone can early on in life see or sense things.. but as we get older we get less sensitive.. Some people seem to be more so than others..

but lots of these cases involve children.. and there lies a big problem with proof.. To be honest I always think that those that disbelieve are as entitled to that belief as I am to believe in things.

Same as with religion.. I just think that you should never let your beliefs rule you and always be open to be proved wrong.

I got tested when I was younger as part of a study of children with special abilities.. it was things like esp cards.. I can still to this day get way more than average right on things like what picture is on the card. My parents though didnt realise the ridicule this would leave me open to from my peers.

Cali

over a year ago

"

Btw,,,,,,ghosts perving swingers.... sheeezzzz...... thats an utterly filthy senario....lol.... ....

no you got me wrong there. so first they have to show up in the courtroom and then they have to be willing and able to communicate as well. Highly unreliable lol... so my vote to having spirits as as courtroom witnesses is NO lol"

And yet the system of justice acknowledges the existence of God who never makes a personal appearance either........

Makes ya wonder dunit

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/03/12 16:51:45]

over a year ago

"

And yet the system of justice acknowledges the existence of God who never makes a personal appearance either........

Makes ya wonder dunit

"

maybe He is????!!!!! some people do say they feel His presence

over a year ago

"So here’s a thing….!.

Actually remember police have used mediums in cases.. but I dont believe these things are seen by people with special gifts.. I believe that everyone can early on in life see or sense things.. but as we get older we get less sensitive.. Some people seem to be more so than others..

but lots of these cases involve children.. and there lies a big problem with proof.. To be honest I always think that those that disbelieve are as entitled to that belief as I am to believe in things.

Same as with religion.. I just think that you should never let your beliefs rule you and always be open to be proved wrong.

I got tested when I was younger as part of a study of children with special abilities.. it was things like esp cards.. I can still to this day get way more than average right on things like what picture is on the card. My parents though didnt realise the ridicule this would leave me open to from my peers.

Cali "

I do get where your coming from Cali...

Its just I like to suspend my conclusions on subjects that remain neither proved or disproved…….!.

Someone once said to me,,,,,, “ to draw a conclusion closes the mind in a manner that prevents its expansion from the wonder of alternative thinking” " !!!!

over a year ago

"

Makes ya wonder dunit

maybe He is????!!!!! some people do say they feel His presence "

OK if we accept that premis,,,,,

For what reason would he leave any doubts regards his existance other than to test the resolve of those who believe in him already.....?

over a year ago

"

Makes ya wonder dunit

For what reason would he leave any doubts regards his existance other than to test the resolve of those who believe in him already.....? "

I'll ask him next time we go for a cuppa

over a year ago

"

Makes ya wonder dunit

For what reason would he leave any doubts regards his existance other than to test the resolve of those who believe in him already.....?

I'll ask him next time we go for a cuppa "

Wot !!!!! d’ ya mean ya can’t just grab ya library ticket and pop down to Trinity and look up the answer in the Book of Kells….!. sheezzz…….

over a year ago

"

Makes ya wonder dunit

I'll ask him next time we go for a cuppa

Wot !!!!! d’ ya mean ya can’t just grab ya library ticket and pop down to Trinity and look up the answer in the Book of Kells….!. sheezzz…….

"

The Book of Kells is a comic book for the ancients lol... Ok I think we've hijacked this thread now. I'll stop lol

Post new Message to Thread