FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Who else is not too keen on sunny and hot weather?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't.

On a day like today, I am happy sitting indoors, looking outside through the windows, in the comfort of my air con'ed house.

When I go camping, I would stay in the shade, and only go out and about with the dog after 16:00h when the sun and temperature are lower.

I don't go on beach holidays, or anywhere sunny and/or hot.

20-22 deg C is my preferred temperature, and I set my car's interior temperature to 17 deg C throughout the year.

I chose this country as my home as I could not stand the heat, humidity, noise and the crowd where I originated in the Far East.

I prefer the colder climate, as I can put more clothes on when I am cold; whereas I cannot take anymore off without causing a disturbance when I am hot and bothered!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

im not a fan of it, turn into a massive pork scratching if im in it for more than 2 hours.

over a year ago

today and yesterday is about as hot as i can bear. Any warmer and i fry. I get prickly heat putting the washing out!!

over a year ago

I don't like it either... love a blue sky, but get all itchy and feel exhausted in hot weather.

This time of year is perfect, sunny but just mild

over a year ago

FFS its not hot!!!!

And for the record, I am naturally pale... when I go out in the sun, i start off blue... it takes me a week to go white.... and about a further 10 minutes to start to burn but THIS is NOT HOT!!!!!

Wait till July/August, or try thetemperatures abroad!!!

over a year ago

I love it hot. We're off to Turkey in July and it's going to be around 40'C.

Can't wait

over a year ago

"FFS its not hot!!!!

And for the record, I am naturally pale... when I go out in the sun, i start off blue... it takes me a week to go white.... and about a further 10 minutes to start to burn but THIS is NOT HOT!!!!!

Wait till July/August, or try thetemperatures abroad!!! "

lol! no I know this aint hot...but it's playing havov wi me freckles!!

over a year ago

I love hot weather but its not hot at all yet. Having lived and worked over in NSW Australia in the past I think its pretty dam cold today

By *anesjhCouple
over a year ago

LONDON.

The hotter the better for me,feel so healthy in the summer sun.

over a year ago

"FFS its not hot!!!!

Wait till July/August, or try thetemperatures abroad!!!

"

Just find a meet that wants to kiss em all... everywhere... makes you embrace them then!

I am covered in them, even got a few on my arse!

over a year ago

We look forward to the warm weather. It can be a pain in the arse when we're at work but at we weekend and days off - bring on the sunshine

over a year ago

I agree today is not hot, just very nice temperature.

If it stays like this all year round then I am happy.

Still too sunny though, as I am a bat!

over a year ago

"I agree today is not hot, just very nice temperature.

Still too sunny though, as I am a bat! "

Part Vamp then eh Pearl!

over a year ago

Still too sunny though, as I am a bat!

Part Vamp then eh Pearl!"

I do like to suck!

over a year ago

"

Just find a meet that wants to kiss em all... everywhere... makes you embrace them then!

I am covered in them, even got a few on my arse!"

I always thought if I had a few more they could join up and look like a suntan...failing that join the dots kissing sounds a good option

over a year ago

Warm and sunny is nice, dont like hot weather though, get more tired and my face gets red. Always get up earlier in the summer to take my dog out while its a bit cooler.

over a year ago

I tend to stay indoors or in the shades, and go out later in the afternoon when it is sunny and warm.

As I said earlier, I am a bat!

over a year ago

Being a Ginger,,,,,,,, I have to apply industrial amounts of factor-dracula sun-block just to open the fridge door from fear the internal light shrivels-up my lilly white nakedness…….

Oh shush before ya start…… Yes ! I know there’s no such thing as a naked crossdresser……

Sigh,,,,,,,,,

over a year ago

I cant stand the cold ... last night i still had my heating on full from 4 , lol i love high 20/3Os sitting on the beach in madives heven x

over a year ago

Oh come on gives us all an excuse strip off more as if we all need one anyway

over a year ago

pmsl

over a year ago

I love the sun and warm weather.. I hate it when its colder..

I spend all my time in the sun when its out.. Love to feel the warm breeze on me... the heat of the sun.. The light of it..

Cali

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Me, how it is now isnt to bad. Any hotter and i hibernate. I obsessive about getting leather sun skin and my friends always joke that i have to work at staying as pale as i do in the summer.

When we went to spain last year it was 24, i had a hat on all the while and factor 50 lotion and i still got burnt on my arms the first half hour we where there. I just see the sun and burn.

My son is the other way round, i used to cover him in lotion but hes only got to see the sun and goes as brown as a berry

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Still too sunny though, as I am a bat! "

If it stayed like this i would be happy as well

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Hot & sunny for us - will get k back in to the water for some more diving - I'm trying desparately to get a job somewhere warm at the moment

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

this is why god invented air conditioning....

reminds me of the days when i lived in NYC.. and it would be 100 during the day and 80 at night... and the air con was blasting....

well till there would always been some power cut anyway...

over a year ago

Love the heat and sun...i'm not designed for our weather. Think i'll move to sunnier climates in the not too distant future

over a year ago

Oh perleeese it's hardly what you'd call hot today lol - I don't know as soon as some Brits see a bit of sun they start complaining about how hot it is! And yes I have been out and no didn't think it was particularly warm

over a year ago

I live for the warmer weather, it's the only time that I am not it a lot of pain with my joints, also during the winter months I suffer from SADS, as soon as the sun comes out I feel so much healthier

over a year ago

"I don't.

On a day like today, I am happy sitting indoors, looking outside through the windows, in the comfort of my air con'ed house.

When I go camping, I would stay in the shade, and only go out and about with the dog after 16:00h when the sun and temperature are lower.

I don't go on beach holidays, or anywhere sunny and/or hot.

20-22 deg C is my preferred temperature, and I set my car's interior temperature to 17 deg C throughout the year.

I chose this country as my home as I could not stand the heat, humidity, noise and the crowd where I originated in the Far East.

I prefer the colder climate, as I can put more clothes on when I am cold; whereas I cannot take anymore off without causing a disturbance when I am hot and bothered!

"

Agree, although I do like a bit of warm sunshine on my body. I like the British summer cos we get a mix of sunshine, fluffy clouds n other stuff and everything stays so beautiful and green.

Post new Message to Thread