FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do the extra daylight hours affect you swinging?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For those that host, does the fact that it is daylight in the evenings make any difference to your hosting, as people can clearly see any comings ang goings from your property?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We can't accomodate but find it easier to find addresses in the light, but the downside is I (Lynne) have to tone down what I wear if we're visiting someone new!!! Was meeting a single guy once and planned on wearing a dress with a rather revealing neckline, changed my mind at the last minute and so pleased as there where loads of kids playing in the street who we had to walk past

over a year ago

Na not at al really but the rest of the other tent users on the camp site sometimes complain about the noise at times. Specialy if im with a load moaning gushers

over a year ago

no it dont bother us, if people see ithers coming here so what

over a year ago

It doesn't make any difference to us but i would think it will for doggers.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not in the least, ive never been one to care what the neighbours think, dont think they would even notice who came or went from my house i dont theres

over a year ago

"For those that host, does the fact that it is daylight in the evenings make any difference to your hosting, as people can clearly see any comings ang goings from your property? "

Not really as I usually meet either in the day ( although not at the moment accomodating in the day) Or after 10pm at night.

cali

over a year ago

"It doesn't make any difference to us but i would think it will for doggers. "

I would only go daytime dogging lol..

Cali

over a year ago

"Not in the least, ive never been one to care what the neighbours think, dont think they would even notice who came or went from my house i dont theres"

yes they shouldnt be so nosy!!! mine dont like me and i cant think why!!!!!

over a year ago

no but changes in the earth's polarity might if it affected gravity then it would be harder to get that swing going.

over a year ago

"For those that host, does the fact that it is daylight in the evenings make any difference to your hosting, as people can clearly see any comings ang goings from your property? "

can't see how that would make a difference since they don't know what you are getting up to behind closed doors. Everyone has friends, visitors and parties?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Nope. Couldnt give a flying fuck what the neighbours think

Post new Message to Thread