Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cats

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Something needs to be done about the many cats who "dump" in other peoples gardens, the owners do not care and just laugh,

Have you an answer to this problem?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ondafirestormMan
over a year ago

heckington

Shoot them? lol

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

Cats see no bondaries and are carefree animals generally. I assume 'shoot them was a joke!' If you don't like cats wondering in just give them a bit of a spray with a hosepipe. It won't hurt them but they are not keen on getting wet so won't be back! I've heard of sick bastards putting poison down which is way out of order.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck with stopping cats dumping in your garden.....i am a cat owner ,in the past have had 4 only one now.....u canny tell a cat not to go in someone elses garden,infact u canny tell a cat nothing they rule the roost.The cat i have now doesnt go out also the one we recently lost didnt much only when i was in the garden and altho she used to go wondering into next doors and he had some anti cat device in his garden as we have lots of cats around here all my cat did was go up to this device.....sniff it and wee on it...laugh hell yes i did cos he spent a fortune on it.....but i have to say she always came home and went into her litter tray to do her number 2s.

The only thing i can suggest thats safe to all is a water pistol...keep firing it in the direction of said pussy.....it may help ......but like i say ya canny control the pussy as pussies rule the world...........

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

sprinkle black pepper on your borders will keep them away and do no harm. good thing is it also works with dogs had a jack Russell used to crap all over our car port sprinkled black pepper over the flags first time he came a sniffing got a nose full and never came back @

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

As the saying goes: A dog pleases its owner while a cat pleases itself..

over a year ago

get a dog

over a year ago

Not as bad as stepping in dog shit in public places

over a year ago

"get a dog "

My cat used to scare my mums german shepherd......some are fearless.....

over a year ago

You can buy dried Lion poo and sprinkle near borders. Apparently keeps them away, not tried it though

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I`d sooner have a cat dig up a few plants to bury it`s pooh than a dog that craps on my path and runs off like the one I`ve got next door

over a year ago

"Something needs to be done about the many cats who "dump" in other peoples gardens, the owners do not care and just laugh,

Have you an answer to this problem?"

seriously what can you do?

over a year ago

Not much you can do really is there. Cats never shit on there own door steps do they. Maybe offer to go around and pick up the stuff in a plastic bag. But then how do you no which shite is which? lol DNA testing for cat shit hmmmm there maybe a market in this to make a few bob me thinks

over a year ago

Cats very rarely shit on paths and roads - they generally do it in gardens and cover it over.

over a year ago

Well you just cant do anything, cats are and always will be semi wild animals, i personally think its cruel to keep a cat shut in a house all its life as thats just not natural for a cat, i have cats, i have littery trays for them when they are in the house but when they go out i cant stop them toileting and to suggest people can is unrealistic, cats were here long before gardens why should they adapt for us?

over a year ago

"Something needs to be done about the many cats who "dump" in other peoples gardens, the owners do not care and just laugh,

seriously what can you do? "

Ask your neighbour to find a patch of their garden and sprinkle it with cat nip... The cats will be drawn to this area and dump all over it...

You cant stop them...!! But you can "invite" them to their own little corner...;-);-)

over a year ago

You can get PIR sonic sound guns that will scare them off. If you have pets yourself though it will do the same to them.

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

Have several cats visit my garden but not a problem love cats not the biggest problem in the world is it

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

"Have several cats visit my garden but not a problem love cats not the biggest problem in the world is it

"

Well said.

over a year ago

What do you want us cat owners to do... Cats bury their dirt.. unlike dogs or foxes.. and I would imagine half the people thinking its cat poop on their paths will find its actually foxes.

Cali

over a year ago

"Good luck with stopping cats dumping in your garden.....i am a cat owner ,in the past have had 4 only one now.....u canny tell a cat not to go in someone elses garden,infact u canny tell a cat nothing they rule the roost.The cat i have now doesnt go out also the one we recently lost didnt much only when i was in the garden and altho she used to go wondering into next doors and he had some anti cat device in his garden as we have lots of cats around here all my cat did was go up to this device.....sniff it and wee on it...laugh hell yes i did cos he spent a fortune on it.....but i have to say she always came home and went into her litter tray to do her number 2s.

The only thing i can suggest thats safe to all is a water pistol...keep firing it in the direction of said pussy.....it may help ......but like i say ya canny control the pussy as pussies rule the world........... "

but if you keep a bit of garden dug over at the end they will opt for that and bury it. They do prefer to be clean.

over a year ago

What do you want us cat owners to do... Cats bury their dirt.. unlike dogs or foxes.. and I would imagine half the people thinking its cat poop on their paths will find its actually foxes.

Cali "

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"You can buy dried Lion poo and sprinkle near borders. Apparently keeps them away, not tried it though

"

Better still buy a lion!

over a year ago

better than humans who piss against your garden wall on the way back from the pub will we shoot them also

over a year ago

seriously what can you do? "

put nappies on them and when they are changed chuck them over ppls

walls parents of kids tend to do that

Post new Message to Thread