Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Making Love/ Sex

Jump to newest

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Is it fare to say when making love it's the person you with that counts ..

Where more expectations come with sex in chasing own gratification? Or elusive orgasm.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

For me anyway sex needs to be a positive experience and that usually happens if the other person and I are aware of each others needs. Otherwise we might as well lay side by side and masturbate

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"For me anyway sex needs to be a positive experience and that usually happens if the other person and I are aware of each others needs. Otherwise we might as well lay side by side and masturbate"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I now see all the sex as making love with my princess the rough animal stuff included the role plays cos i know she loves it as much as me nothing else matters

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Sometimes we make love together - that can include rough, hard sex, to doesn't have to be tender and gentle always. Sometimes we just fuck like animals to meet our basic needs. With others, we don't make love, just fuck.

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"Sometimes we make love together - that can include rough, hard sex, to doesn't have to be tender and gentle always. Sometimes we just fuck like animals to meet our basic needs. With others, we don't make love, just fuck. "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is it fare to say when making love it's the person you with that counts ..

Where more expectations come with sex in chasing own gratification? Or elusive orgasm."

depends how much the fare was

Post new Message to Thread