Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Going down

Jump to newest

By *teveup OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

Having read many profiles and talked to many girls i get the idea that there is nothing they like more than a guy or girl to go down on them. To be honest i like having my cock suck and because of that i make sure i and it are spotlessy clean before a meet. Now without being rude are the girls i go down on and have a bit of a pungent odour not having a good scrub up too. I have been down on some girls who had no odour or a fresher smell which of course made me stay there longer.

So girls can you explain this to me, maybe its jot your fault? I don't want lots of posts from dirty guys going cor i love the smell of a sweaty fanny. To me good hygiene is a huge turn on....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atisfying jackMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Always do the sniff test...... always!

By *oxymTV/TS
over a year ago

cramlington

Cock cheese ain’t nice

Always clean

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Simply pop a mint up there when you go down on her; Freshness for both the lady’s hoo ha and your breath afterwards

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

Sorry.....I thought this was an elevator thread....I'll take the stairway to heaven instead then.....

By *ngelina4uWoman
over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

Well i would be bloody amazed if anyone popped on here they didn't wash but you never know. More than likely Mucky Minged Mavis will claim to be spotless as will Dirty Dicked Dave.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Having read many profiles and talked to many girls i get the idea that there is nothing they like more than a guy or girl to go down on them. To be honest i like having my cock suck and because of that i make sure i and it are spotlessy clean before a meet. Now without being rude are the girls i go down on and have a bit of a pungent odour not having a good scrub up too. I have been down on some girls who had no odour or a fresher smell which of course made me stay there longer.

So girls can you explain this to me, maybe its jot your fault? I don't want lots of posts from dirty guys going cor i love the smell of a sweaty fanny. To me good hygiene is a huge turn on...."

Now wondering which ones from of the verification list have the pungent aroma x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Some smell is natural. Some is lack of hygiene. Some can be health issues.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To alphabet street

over a year ago

Its an attraction pheramone thing if it tastes bad its not a genetic fit

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Sorry.....I thought this was an elevator thread....I'll take the stairway to heaven instead then..... "

I've a one way ticket straight to hell...the devil is just keeping my seat warm till I get there

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Can’t beat disco fanny

By *elaxedcplCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Wee spray of Fabreeze beforehand and you'll be grand.

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

BV??

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Sorry.....I thought this was an elevator thread....I'll take the stairway to heaven instead then.....

I've a one way ticket straight to hell...the devil is just keeping my seat warm till I get there "

You'll be sat next to me then. I have a seat too x

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"Sorry.....I thought this was an elevator thread....I'll take the stairway to heaven instead then.....

I've a one way ticket straight to hell...the devil is just keeping my seat warm till I get there

You'll be sat next to me then. I have a seat too x "

wishful thinking for me....I know its hot where I'm going....I've packed my shorts and sandals already.....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l482T0yNkeo

...got my song ready as well...

over a year ago

"Can’t beat disco fanny "

What’s disco fanny

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Always make sure my cock is cheesless

By *elaxedcplCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Can’t beat disco fanny

What’s disco fanny "

Google it and go to the YouTube video

By *ommickMan
over a year ago

cork

I like to shower right before we comence sexual relations and would expect the lady to at least have showered the same day...

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

You'll be sat next to me then. I have a seat too x "

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

I think sometimes it may be due to what they have eaten. I had a few meets with one woman and she tasted fine, but the last meet it tasted flipping wrong!

Or maybe she hadn’t washed (although she smelled ok) or possibly she had a big load spunked up her beforehand. Not really the sort of question you can ask directly though.

Put me off pussy for a long time

By *teveup OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

You are so right puts me off too

By *teveup OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

Any more input from you girls?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

this could be due to BV.

bacterial vaginosis...this is a harmless condition and easily treated..so.e women may not even know they have it

Your vagina is normally acidic, which helps prevent bad bacteria from growing and maintains the level of good bacteria called lactobacillus. If the pH balance becomes less acidic however, this can affect the health of your vagina. Different factors can affect the pH balance of your vagina, including getting your period, taking antibiotics, over-washing, using an IUD (intrauterine device) and semen if you have sex without a condom. The imbalance of your pH can be accompanied by overgrowth of anaerobic organisms that replace normal lactobacilli, causing BV.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

contrary to what you think cleanliness is not the issue

By *teveup OP   Man
over a year ago

Brighton

Yes i have heard that over cleaning can make this worse. Whats the cure?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

medication to restore the balance

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Smell can be a number of factors, not just cleanliness. As said BV, though you will know, as that can be way more than 'a little pungent'. Diet, hydration levels, where she is on her cycle.. sometimes the nice underwear she may have put on for you may not be nice breathable cotton, so could encourage a little more sweating than usual. Has she been fir a wee and just wiped and not freshener up?

Loads of stuffs, and that's probably a very short list.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

this is why I worry when someone ventures down there that they may be expecting flowers and sweetness and not my natural scent.

over a year ago

Someone I know went down on someone on here (or attempted to) and he said the smell could only be described as vomit

over a year ago

Apparently taken it heart that vagina's are self cleaning perhaps?

Only issues ive encountered have always been with male cleanliness

over a year ago

I think you need some education on the vagina. A woman having 'a good scrub' or over washing can actually cause odours. A lot of us woman are self conscious and do clean too much due to threads like this which make us anxious. That in turn then causes bacterial vaginosis which in turn causes odours.

Still surprises me how many men here don't understand the female body and further to your OP nope not everyone prefers recieving oral sex.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I’d never go down anywhere unless Ajax and jeyes fluid has been used

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Someone I know went down on someone on here (or attempted to) and he said the smell could only be described as vomit"

did he mention it to the lady in question?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

" this is why I worry when someone ventures down there that they may be expecting flowers and sweetness and not my natural scent. "

theres nothing wrong with our natural body scent..just like a man's cum we all taste smell different.

over a year ago

"Someone I know went down on someone on here (or attempted to) and he said the smell could only be described as vomit

did he mention it to the lady in question?"

sure did

Post new Message to Thread