Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Highway Sperm Hunters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I thought I had read it all till I read about this lot.

In Zimbabwe a gang of beautiful women are reportedly patrolling the highways of Zimbabwe, picking up male travellers to have sex with in order to harvest their sperm.

The sisters and one of their boyfriends were charged with attacking male hitchhikers and harvesting their sperm for rituals. The Nhokwara sisters were caught when they had a car accident and police found 30 used condoms in their car boot.

What do you make of that and would you be locking your car doors if it came to Britain?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Id put the sperm somewhere safer than a used condom incase it split. Id take lots of little specimen sample jars with me

over a year ago

"Id put the sperm somewhere safer than a used condom incase it split. Id take lots of little specimen sample jars with me"

Im not sure how they stored the condoms but its a change from collecting rhino's horn.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sings *We plough the fields and scatter the good seed on the land...*

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Id put the sperm somewhere safer than a used condom incase it split. Id take lots of little specimen sample jars with me

Im not sure how they stored the condoms but its a change from collecting rhino's horn. "

But does it have the same medicinal purposes

over a year ago

"Sings *We plough the fields and scatter the good seed on the land...* "

I don't think they are spreading it on the land.

The sperm is apparently used in good luck "ju-ju" rituals.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Sings *We plough the fields and scatter the good seed on the land...*

I don't think they are spreading it on the land.

The sperm is apparently used in good luck "ju-ju" rituals. "

sure you dont mean jiz jiz rituals

over a year ago

"Id put the sperm somewhere safer than a used condom incase it split. Id take lots of little specimen sample jars with me

Im not sure how they stored the condoms but its a change from collecting rhino's horn.

But does it have the same medicinal purposes"

I don't know its used in good luck "ju-ju" rituals but I don't have a clue what a ju ju is.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I don't know its used in good luck "ju-ju" rituals but I don't have a clue what a ju ju is. "

Thats right feed us half a story without knowing the full facts

over a year ago

"Well I thought I had read it all till I read about this lot.

In Zimbabwe a gang of beautiful women are reportedly patrolling the highways of Zimbabwe, picking up male travellers to have sex with in order to harvest their sperm.

The sisters and one of their boyfriends were charged with attacking male hitchhikers and harvesting their sperm for rituals. The Nhokwara sisters were caught when they had a car accident and police found 30 used condoms in their car boot.

What do you make of that and would you be locking your car doors if it came to Britain?

"

How the fookin hell can you 'attack' a male and take his sperm if he doesn't want to give it? I mean, he gotta get a stiffy to get the stuff out and to do that he's gotta be turned on, which is hardly an attack is it.

over a year ago

"

The sperm is apparently used in good luck "ju-ju" rituals. "

I use mine in good luck Foo Foo rituals...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

How the fookin hell can you 'attack' a male and take his sperm if he doesn't want to give it? I mean, he gotta get a stiffy to get the stuff out and to do that he's gotta be turned on, which is hardly an attack is it. "

Prehaps they used a breast pump on them and milked it out of them

over a year ago

I don't know its used in good luck "ju-ju" rituals but I don't have a clue what a ju ju is.

Thats right feed us half a story without knowing the full facts "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9159992/Zimbabwe-sperm-hunters-picking-up-male-travellers.html

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

juju

An object of any kind superstitiously venerated by West African native tribes, and used as a charm, amulet, or means of protection; a fetish. Also the supernatural or magical power attributed to such objects, or the system of observances connected therewith; also a ban or interdiction effected by means of such an object

over a year ago

How the fookin hell can you 'attack' a male and take his sperm if he doesn't want to give it? I mean, he gotta get a stiffy to get the stuff out and to do that he's gotta be turned on, which is hardly an attack is it.

Prehaps they used a breast pump on them and milked it out of them"

Well from what I can gather they picked up hitch-hikers and fucked them.

I am not 1005 sure if it was consensual as different sites say different things.

over a year ago

"

The sperm is apparently used in good luck "ju-ju" rituals.

I use mine in good luck Foo Foo rituals..."

Same here

over a year ago

"Well from what I can gather they picked up hitch-hikers and fucked them.

I am not 1005 sure if it was consensual as different sites say different things. "

As far as I know men can't get hardons through fear, he has to be turned on to get one.

over a year ago

"juju

An object of any kind superstitiously venerated by West African native tribes, and used as a charm, amulet, or means of protection; a fetish. Also the supernatural or magical power attributed to such objects, or the system of observances connected therewith; also a ban or interdiction effected by means of such an object "

As long as it doesn't develop into some 'chop your balls off ritual' and then hang them on a string round the neck.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"juju

An object of any kind superstitiously venerated by West African native tribes, and used as a charm, amulet, or means of protection; a fetish. Also the supernatural or magical power attributed to such objects, or the system of observances connected therewith; also a ban or interdiction effected by means of such an object

As long as it doesn't develop into some 'chop your balls off ritual' and then hang them on a string round the neck. "

Thats ok, you dont have to thank me for fining out the facts to your half a story

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

I think we have some budding Daily Mail reporters on this site

over a year ago

"juju

As long as it doesn't develop into some 'chop your balls off ritual' and then hang them on a string round the neck.

Thats ok, you dont have to thank me for fining out the facts to your half a story"

Well I have always been cautious of allowing a woman to drive me in a car I was more looking to see if they stopped and parked up or drained your balls whilst still driving.

over a year ago

" the full facts

http://www.SUNDAY SPORT.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9159992/Zimbabwe-sperm-hunters-picking-up-male-travellers.html

"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/03/12 22:51:16]

over a year ago

"

As far as I know men can't get hardons through fear, "

Apparently they can, there was a documentary thingy on years ago about men being sexually assaulted by men, and a huge part of the muliliation to the victim is that fact that they still get errect

Post new Message to Thread