Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

climate change.

Jump to newest

By *good-being-bad OP   Man
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

There's a lady on radio 2 that states climate change is a fact and would like it to be a criminal offence to disagree with climate change.. hmmmm cos the police don't have anything else to do.

If that idea were brought on to the forums what would you like to see folk punished for for disagreeing with.?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Others opinions. We may not agree with them, they may not be PC opinions but everyone has the right to have their own. It's the well rounded individuals that can have their own but can see others' views x

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

That no reply = not interested

It does you know ... it's not rude

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a pretty extreme opinion, a climate extremist.

I see trouble ahead.

over a year ago

Rubi is the most wonderful fabber

By *good-being-bad OP   Man
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"Rubi is the most wonderful fabber "

As the official founding member of the boob appreciation club(see my thread) your boobs have been appreciated.

Top set of boobs.

By *ky19Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Others opinions. We may not agree with them, they may not be PC opinions but everyone has the right to have their own. It's the well rounded individuals that can have their own but can see others' views x"

Oh thank you! *breathes fresh air*

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

It’s a bag of bolox, I was told that a marsh where I lived 40 years ago would now be a desert.. it’s as green now as it was then ..

we have a couple of good summers and the bbc and the tree huggers come out in force ..

yes we are fucking the oceans but that is through us been careless litter bugs .. but I can’t see the hole they predicted in the ozone layer or is that where the sun shines through???

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

"It’s a bag of bolox, I was told that a marsh where I lived 40 years ago would now be a desert.. it’s as green now as it was then ..

we have a couple of good summers and the bbc and the tree huggers come out in force ..

yes we are fucking the oceans but that is through us been careless litter bugs .. but I can’t see the hole they predicted in the ozone layer or is that where the sun shines through??? "

Forgot to say, tie the thought police to chairs on the beach and tell them that the tide doesn’t come in as far as it use to

over a year ago

Whilst yes the planet do cause abit of it but the majority it is us humans that contribute most to it, remember that we are not killing the planet but ourself, the planet will return to normal after a few cycles.

That everyone have the right to their opinion

Post new Message to Thread