Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Glasgow Chance Meetings

Jump to newest

By *adgey1 OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

My wife loves to flirt when we go out and occasionally likes to take things further when a guy chats her up.

However trying to find someone i am comfortable with coming onto my wife is pretty hard, how do you ask a guy in a club to fuck your wife !!!!

We had a couple of threesomes after nights out with friends of mine who knew what i wanted, but i wanted to get some fresh guys in.

Knowing my wife would not consider the fully blown swinging scene I arranged for a guy i met through Fab to bump into us at a club one night. I pretended that i knew him and he came and sat in our company. within 20 mins he was on the dancefloor snogging her.

At the end of the night he came back to ours and fucked her sensless, she loved it and we met several times after for pre arranged sessions, she never ever found out he was a random guy from Fab.

Just wondered if anyone else had this problem in that the wife loved to fuck other guys but sees the whole swinging thing as a bit seedy ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would actually love my husband to arrange something like this for me. I would get off on the thrill of it being spontaneous so much more, it feels all too clinical and pre-arranged sometimes when your arrange meets through here. I would find it so exciting.

I'm hoping you read this Charlie hehe - wink wink hehe xx

By *adgey1 OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Thank you for the post I agree and thats why my wife doesnt go in for the whole organised swingers thing just too clinical

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

you state you think swinging is seedy yet you are on a swinging site asking for advice??????

Way to go to win friends and influence people

over a year ago

Its difacult,my wife fucks other guys and have met a few on here .However i vet them first ,i am bi and we tent to target Bi guys ,i meet them first a few times then mention my wife and if he is up for it we move forward,might not be idial for you though, we are in glenrothes fife, and have had a few realy sucsefull meets ,when we trust a guy they can go it alone or with me in the room ,very few times have i joind in,but my wife feels more secure if i am in the house while she has fun, not always with the guy knowing i am perhaps in the spare room ,it works . but each to there own ,i hope you can sort something out .If you need someone to chat to or advive please contact us

over a year ago

i took it as his wife was the one who thought the 'swinging scene' was a bit seedy

To the OP....well done on the way you fixed it for your wife....and as far as im concerned it sounds like a win-win situation

By *adgey1 OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

think you have misunderstood she thinks it seedy i think its great

By *adgey1 OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Hi Hosta sounds like you have a good thing going however i am not Bi so cant go down that route but you are right the chance to vet guys is a must

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"think you have misunderstood she thinks it seedy i think its great "

my apologies for the misinterpretation. Good luck and happy shagging x

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

She thinks its seedy and wouldnt go for the swing scene......does she know she's on here as part of a cpls profile ???

over a year ago

"She thinks its seedy and wouldnt go for the swing scene......does she know she's on here as part of a cpls profile ???"

exactly what i was thinking....

over a year ago

it could always be worse.......he could be here as a single male......and we all know the kind of thread bashing that goes on with that scenario

Post new Message to Thread