Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dogging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Never having done it ...and being totally clueless ...is it worth having on my "Bucket List"?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have been partial to pop on the odd car park or two from time to time

over a year ago

I've always fancied it, but I've got it in my head that it'll all be old flasher type blokes being really pushy. Btw... Doggers... please feel free to tell me I'm completely wrong.

over a year ago

"I've always fancied it, but I've got it in my head that it'll all be old flasher type blokes being really pushy. Btw... Doggers... please feel free to tell me I'm completely wrong."

Your not completely wrong but depends on were you go tho.These days doggin has pretty much died of death to be honest. Good random rare meets are very few and far between as not many couples turn out these days.

Car parks can be full of single blokes who to all intense and purpose can be considerd as pushy. Most are not pushy but the smal amount that are give the rest a bad name for what is now sadly a die hard game that is on its way out me thinks sadly

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Havent been for a long time since it started to die a death and they closed so many places off.

Have to say some of my funniest sexual moments have been while doggin. It should be called carry on doggin

over a year ago

Removes from bucket list

over a year ago

"I've always fancied it, but I've got it in my head that it'll all be old flasher type blokes being really pushy. Btw... Doggers... please feel free to tell me I'm completely wrong.

Your not completely wrong but depends on were you go tho.These days doggin has pretty much died of death to be honest. Good random rare meets are very few and far between as not many couples turn out these days.

Car parks can be full of single blokes who to all intense and purpose can be considerd as pushy. Most are not pushy but the smal amount that are give the rest a bad name for what is now sadly a die hard game that is on its way out me thinks sadly"

Yeh it is a shame cos I love the idea of it. Probably might be best to invite a load of people to a secret location instead, a dogging feel without the stranger danger lol x

over a year ago

"I've always fancied it, but I've got it in my head that it'll all be old flasher type blokes being really pushy. Btw... Doggers... please feel free to tell me I'm completely wrong.

Car parks can be full of single blokes who to all intense and purpose can be considerd as pushy. Most are not pushy but the smal amount that are give the rest a bad name for what is now sadly a die hard game that is on its way out me thinks sadly

Yeh it is a shame cos I love the idea of it. Probably might be best to invite a load of people to a secret location instead, a dogging feel without the stranger danger lol x"

over a year ago

there are a few good places where we live and we as a couple have had a few good meets ,not seedy at all just good outdoor fun with a few onlookers ,i have had a few good meets there on my own ,mostly from well suited gents looking for lunch time reliefe , these are usly 5 10 min meets just get sucked and back to work

over a year ago

"there are a few good places where we live and we as a couple have had a few good meets ,not seedy at all just good outdoor fun with a few onlookers ,i have had a few good meets there on my own ,mostly from well suited gents looking for lunch time reliefe , these are usly 5 10 min meets just get sucked and back to work"
Definately removes from Bucket list....

over a year ago

Yeh it is a shame cos I love the idea of it. Probably might be best to invite a load of people to a secret location instead, a dogging feel without the stranger danger lol x"

Yup its deffo the way forward lol hence the photos for public view on my profile

over a year ago

Yeh it is a shame cos I love the idea of it. Probably might be best to invite a load of people to a secret location instead, a dogging feel without the stranger danger lol x

Yup its deffo the way forward lol hence the photos for public view on my profile "

Ooo am off for a nosey x

over a year ago

After getting over the initial shyness on my first couple of trips out, l now ADORE it, and look forward to my regular dogging sessions. Roll on the warm weather when we lots more action is guaranteed...Mawahaaa

over a year ago

We got into the whole scene after partaking of a spot of dogging - such a great thrill and buzz the first couple of times .

The novelty soon wore off though and the same old faces soon became boring and we gave up on it over a year ago .

X

over a year ago

We been into dogging for 10 years, love it. Yes, sure there are downsides but we sure the same can be said for conventional swinging. We love it so much the indoor swinging thing just doesn't interest us that much.

But you do need to be patient, switched on and aware of your surroundings.

over a year ago

Car parks can be full of single blokes who to all intense and purpose can be considerd as pushy. Most are not pushy but the smal amount that are give the rest a bad name for what is now sadly a die hard game that is on its way out me thinks sadly"

As someone who's only started dogging in the last year or so, I'm afraid to say I think you're right. I've been out quite a few times, and of those times there's been a couple or woman around on about 1 in 6 at most. Plus the Rozzers seem to find out where the spots are, so there's always a chance of a panda car showing up. I suspect people are going to move onto sites like this and make their own arrangements rather than going to known sites for random meets.

over a year ago

We've tried a few times in our area but never had much luck, maybe we went to wrong areas

over a year ago

As someone who's only started dogging in the last year or so, I'm afraid to say I think you're right. I've been out quite a few times, and of those times there's been a couple or woman around on about 1 in 6 at most. Plus the Rozzers seem to find out where the spots are, so there's always a chance of a panda car showing up. I suspect people are going to move onto sites like this and make their own arrangements rather than going to known sites for random meets."

True in some ways but only the blind get caught by cops. Know your rights about being where you are and there's not much the cops can do about it, apart from empty threats, unless you got your trousers down lol.

However, as for arranging on sites rather than random. We'd question how much they really enjoyed dogging. Doggingis random and it's that random luck that people love the most. No emails, contact list, msn, just go out and meet real people and enjoy.

A tip is to take your fun somewhere quiet once you've pulled. This lessons the risk of you being interupted by plod or others. Common sense dogging will keep you safe.

over a year ago

As mentioned above, be cool, be switched on but most of all be safe.

Dogging is still alive and thriving if you know where to look and where to go.

It seems to be going a little more underground due to the over exposure of locations.

If you go, play safe, let the lady call the shots and let the dogging zombies know what you do and don't want and have fun

over a year ago

"Never having done it ...and being totally clueless ...is it worth having on my "Bucket List"?"

Yeah it's sometimes worth it ... but you should give it a try anyway, for no other reason than you'll be able to regale future generations of swingers with tales of how dogging was something we used to do, back in the good old days!

cuz if the price of petrol goes up much higher..... it's dog-gawn doomed I tell ya.... doomed..... !!!

over a year ago

It's getting pricier, that's very true. The journey from my place to the two spots I know locally is about a 40-mile round trip, and I don't think I travel all that far by most standards.

over a year ago

As someone who's only started dogging in the last year or so, I'm afraid to say I think you're right. I've been out quite a few times, and of those times there's been a couple or woman around on about 1 in 6 at most. Plus the Rozzers seem to find out where the spots are, so there's always a chance of a panda car showing up. I suspect people are going to move onto sites like this and make their own arrangements rather than going to known sites for random meets.

True in some ways but only the blind get caught by cops. Know your rights about being where you are and there's not much the cops can do about it, apart from empty threats, unless you got your trousers down lol.

However, as for arranging on sites rather than random. We'd question how much they really enjoyed dogging. Doggingis random and it's that random luck that people love the most. No emails, contact list, msn, just go out and meet real people and enjoy.

A tip is to take your fun somewhere quiet once you've pulled. This lessons the risk of you being interupted by plod or others. Common sense dogging will keep you safe."

.... we like the randomness of it as well, sometimes it's dissapointing, but 8 times out of 10 l get fucked!!!.

Post new Message to Thread