Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Adapted drone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any amateur aeronautical engineers in the Yorkshire area able to help me attach a dildo to a drone whilst maintaining its stability. I’ve got a lady who wants to be used by a drone at a unsuspecting moment.

Regards

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wowzers

By *atisfying jackMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Any amateur aeronautical engineers in the Yorkshire area able to help me attach a dildo to a drone whilst maintaining its stability. I’ve got a lady who wants to be used by a drone at a unsuspecting moment.

Regards"

I mean, how unsuspecting could it be if you're planning on flying a dildodrone at her snatch?

Pretty sure she would have to be ready so to speak.

over a year ago

"Any amateur aeronautical engineers in the Yorkshire area able to help me attach a dildo to a drone whilst maintaining its stability. I’ve got a lady who wants to be used by a drone at a unsuspecting moment.

Regards

I mean, how unsuspecting could it be if you're planning on flying a dildodrone at her snatch?

"

She will be walking knickerless in the area arranged at said time, on approach I’d like to attach a horn of some sort to make her aware of its imminent descent

By *atisfying jackMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Regards

She will be walking knickerless in the area arranged at said time, on approach I’d like to attach a horn of some sort to make her aware of its imminent descent"

I hope you've done a risk assessment for this level tomfoolery!

over a year ago

Okay - what about wing/blade clearance?

Too expensive & too impractical.

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Regards"

It would be pretty much impossible to use if mounted as you wouldn't have either the momentum or counter weight to penetrate. You may just end up giving her arse rash or nipple burn from the propellers or worse take her nipples off.

By *exycouplesswingCouple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

“So madam, can you explain what was happening in the moments leading up to your fascinating pussy based injury?”

over a year ago

"“So madam, can you explain what was happening in the moments leading up to your fascinating pussy based injury?”"

It’s like when you watch them A&E programs and someone comes in with a toilet brush snapped off inside their bum - watching them try & explain it Hahahaha...

over a year ago

I’ve got a blueprint, can you upload pictures on the forum?

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"“So madam, can you explain what was happening in the moments leading up to your fascinating pussy based injury?”

It’s like when you watch them A&E programs and someone comes in with a toilet brush snapped off inside their bum - watching them try & explain it Hahahaha... "

Good grief - is that a thing?

over a year ago

"“So madam, can you explain what was happening in the moments leading up to your fascinating pussy based injury?”

It’s like when you watch them A&E programs and someone comes in with a toilet brush snapped off inside their bum - watching them try & explain it Hahahaha...

Good grief - is that a thing?"

You’ve never seen shows such as bizarre A&E!? Oh yes it’s a thing. It’s actually scary watching it sometimes to think how stupid some people are.

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

Good grief - is that a thing?

You’ve never seen shows such as bizarre A&E!? Oh yes it’s a thing. It’s actually scary watching it sometimes to think how stupid some people are. "

The only time I touch the Bizarre A&E and The Boy with a Baboon’s Arse instead of a Face channel is for the cricket highlights.

over a year ago

I can see this on you tube fails

over a year ago

WT actual F

over a year ago

"WT actual F"
you’ll want a go once I’ve got the baby flying

By *irenGuy70Man
over a year ago

Cirencester

Nothing ventured, nothing gained OP... Except in this case I think you'll have to ask your neighbours if they've found a crashed dildo-drone in their garden.

over a year ago

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained OP... Except in this case I think you'll have to ask your neighbours if they've found a crashed dildo-drone in their garden."
I’ve got a fella in Somerset making me a carbon fibre 8inch dildo, it will be very secure, it’s inflight and penetration I need some help with

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Wowzers"

over a year ago

Regards"

I fail to see how this will work but I applaud your creativity

over a year ago

That's gonna be a yikes from me cheif

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Bloody hell what if it chooses the wrong woman?!

over a year ago

Regards

I fail to see how this will work but I applaud your creativity "

thanks Lucy, when it works I’ll fetch it over. Some footage will be amazing

over a year ago

"Bloody hell what if it chooses the wrong woman?! "
it wont, my subjects been chosen and will be waiting for its docking. She’s perfect as she has a wide vagina to lessen resistance

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

That’s all Heathrow needs now is flying cocks

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Bloody hell what if it chooses the wrong woman?! it wont, my subjects been chosen and will be waiting for its docking. She’s perfect as she has a wide vagina to lessen resistance "

I'd stand her in a field to make sure,without sheep in it of course.

over a year ago

Had a response from a guy that believes this is feasible, with the appropriate counterweights. Obviously a larger more expensive drone is required. Should be up and running in the next month.

over a year ago

"Had a response from a guy that believes this is feasible, with the appropriate counterweights. Obviously a larger more expensive drone is required. Should be up and running in the next month."

Damn op - you on the devil’s lettuce?

over a year ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H02c6bhl0SI

It’s already been done, but this will have the capability of penetration

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

" I’d like to attach a horn of some sort "

Rhino horn ?

By *andonmessMan
over a year ago

A world all of his own

Just when you think you've seen everything on this site

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh god! Not something else women need to protect themselves from

over a year ago

This thread has made my day!!

Please build one and try it on me!!

over a year ago

"Oh god! Not something else women need to protect themselves from "

Not just women, if this works I’m thinking of having an entire squadron of the baby’s in the sky, some with fleshlights on the end. If amazon can deliver packages the why can’t I be a global leader in droneflightfuckUK(r)

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Oh god! Not something else women need to protect themselves from

Not just women, if this works I’m thinking of having an entire squadron of the baby’s in the sky, some with fleshlights on the end. If amazon can deliver packages the why can’t I be a global leader in droneflightfuckUK(r) "

You should go on dragon's den

over a year ago

Not just women, if this works I’m thinking of having an entire squadron of the baby’s in the sky, some with fleshlights on the end. If amazon can deliver packages the why can’t I be a global leader in droneflightfuckUK(r)

You should go on dragon's den"

yeah maybe, sure Deborah would help out with the demo.

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

Regards"

you guys have no idea

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/dildo-drone-sex-toy-lets-7792533

By *andonmessMan
over a year ago

A world all of his own

You should go on dragon's den yeah maybe, sure Deborah would help out with the demo. "

Oh god, mind bleach, mind bleach!!

over a year ago

Regards

She will be walking knickerless in the area arranged at said time, on approach I’d like to attach a horn of some sort to make her aware of its imminent descent"

this could end really badly lol

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained OP... Except in this case I think you'll have to ask your neighbours if they've found a crashed dildo-drone in their garden. I’ve got a fella in Somerset making me a carbon fibre 8inch dildo, it will be very secure, it’s inflight and penetration I need some help with"

Please make sure the drone also has a camera on it as this need to be filmed and posted on xhamster or similar site.

Watching thread with confused interest.

over a year ago

You should go on dragon's den yeah maybe, sure Deborah would help out with the demo.

Oh god, mind bleach, mind bleach!! "

I’m not sure, I bet she’s a bit of. A deviant in the bedroom. Wouldn’t mind having a 3 way with her and banantyne

By *cousesubsallyWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere out there

I’m sure I’ve seen this on a video before - lady was lying down though

over a year ago

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained OP... Except in this case I think you'll have to ask your neighbours if they've found a crashed dildo-drone in their garden. I’ve got a fella in Somerset making me a carbon fibre 8inch dildo, it will be very secure, it’s inflight and penetration I need some help with

Please make sure the drone also has a camera on it as this need to be filmed and posted on xhamster or similar site.

Watching thread with confused interest.

"

the carbon fibre dildo is designed with a camera in its eye, so footage will be top grade

over a year ago

I've seen a video of this being done!

By *ourHotSpotMan
over a year ago

Horny Hornchurch

Regards"

Looks like we may have seen the same video clip

over a year ago

Regards

Looks like we may have seen the same video clip "

just seen it, looks like I’m not the innovator I thought I was

By *am4CamWoman
over a year ago

Fairy Land

And just when you thought you’d read it all in Forum Land

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Can just visualize it, a big fog horn going off, everyone turning their heads to look, a big dildo descending from the heavens as a woman jumps on her back and spreads her legs in perpetration.

Could be how god did it with Mary.

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

"I've seen a video of this being done! "

Please post link would be interested in seeing that

Post new Message to Thread