Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Face Pic Rejection!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nothing hurts more than when you are asked for a face pic then they read it but don't reply!

You are like "shit" I must be ugly!

A polite "not my type" would help wouldnt it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tis a crying shame

over a year ago

Would an inbox full of not my type make you feel any better than an empty inbox?

over a year ago

"Nothing hurts more than when you are asked for a face pic then they read it but don't reply!

"

Dont think ugly, just think "I mustn't be their type". I know it sucks but it's the way of things. You and I might reply with "I'm sorry" or whatever but not everyone does and no one actually has to reply so just take it on the chin(pardon the expression) and move on

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Nothing hurts more than when you are asked for a face pic then they read it but don't reply!

"

Sending a no thanks gets the"but why not" reply do you really want a honest reply to that?

No reply = no thanks

over a year ago

"

It’s a numbers game - just like in a bar. You approach a woman try your luck & gently wave her on her way when she kindly turns you down.

Everyone gets turned away - just think nothing of it & certainly don’t message them complaining.

over a year ago

It’s really hard to do though and why I stopped talking to people who don’t have a face pic or don’t send in first message. It’s so awkward to tell someone that you have exchanged several messages with that you don’t fancy them.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It’s really hard to do though and why I stopped talking to people who don’t have a face pic or don’t send in first message. It’s so awkward to tell someone that you have exchanged several messages with that you don’t fancy them. "

That, and a significant minority respond to "not my type" with abuse. Unfortunately it's just the way it goes.

over a year ago

Never experience it mate unfortunately

over a year ago

"

Then send it with your first message, then you won't know why they aren't interested nor got into conversation with anyone to make you think they might be, because you get on... Someone not being attracted to you doesn't make you ugly, just not for that person... And rejection isn't always taken well, so best avoiding that conversation... On here more than anywhere.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"It’s really hard to do though and why I stopped talking to people who don’t have a face pic or don’t send in first message. It’s so awkward to tell someone that you have exchanged several messages with that you don’t fancy them.

That, and a significant minority respond to "not my type" with abuse. Unfortunately it's just the way it goes. "

They are called "pricks" I believe

over a year ago

"It’s really hard to do though and why I stopped talking to people who don’t have a face pic or don’t send in first message. It’s so awkward to tell someone that you have exchanged several messages with that you don’t fancy them.

That, and a significant minority respond to "not my type" with abuse. Unfortunately it's just the way it goes. "

This ^.

Just makes it harder & harder for actually decent single males. Just takes one woman to receive abuse and she’ll cut off single males..

By *oneyjule65Couple
over a year ago

Halifax

Sending a no thanks gets the"but why not" reply do you really want a honest reply to that?

No reply = no thanks"

Agreed

over a year ago

"

Doesn't mean your ugly, just means you might not be they type.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Despite what a lot of people say lots of us choose potential fab partners by looks. Therefore most of us will be rejected due to body or face type. It doesn't mean we're ugly it genuinely does mean we aren't their type.

We sent face pictures once and the couple immediately left the site

over a year ago

That, and a significant minority respond to "not my type" with abuse. Unfortunately it's just the way it goes.

This ^.

Just makes it harder & harder for actually decent single males. Just takes one woman to receive abuse and she’ll cut off single males.. "

Incorrect.

It makes it easier for the decent ones to stand out for me, because I can just block the eejits.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"

It could but then you'd be wondering the same

Why aren't I your type? What's wrong with me?

Some men, even send another message asking those things.

Some men, even respond with abuse.

The things I've been called, just because I politely declined someone's offer - it's a good job I'm thick skinned

You maybe a really nice bloke, who would never dream of such, but the lady in question doesn't know that.

So rather than risk an inbox full of nasty words, we chose just to delete, not reply

There is another factor, she may have recognised you, someone local, from work etc

How does she explain that, if she wants to stay anonymous?

By *oldyoudown41Man
over a year ago

caledonian

Doesn't mean your ugly, just means you might not be they type."

Not much of a consolation but we all have been in that position and rejected or just ignored..

No stress pal .. NEXT please

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

This ^.

Just makes it harder & harder for actually decent single males. Just takes one woman to receive abuse and she’ll cut off single males..

Incorrect.

It makes it easier for the decent ones to stand out for me, because I can just block the eejits. "

Oh it does!

The diamonds shine more brightly amongst the rough stones

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've been rejected plenty of times. I'm not for everyone. So what?

By *atisfying jackMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I actually get upset if they don't delete my message now, it means I actually have to follow up with an intelligent and witty message.

over a year ago

The sites FAQs apply to everyone, even those who havent read them....

Link in the blue band, bottom of page.

over a year ago

No reply = no thanks

Agreed "

^^^ this all day long. We’ve had to block people after a polite no thank you. 12 messages after that and it’s a case of “you’re really not getting the hint are you !” Why not, am I not your type , what is your type.....Site rules clearly state no reply should be taken as a polite no thank you. We always reply, politely, but any more than two messages after that I’m afraid it’s easier to just block

over a year ago

I used to reply,but some Guys get abusive if you dare to say sorry your not for me

I must admit I hate being rude and not reply but abuse isn't nice either

over a year ago

It could but then you'd be wondering the same

Why aren't I your type? What's wrong with me?

Some men, even send another message asking those things.

Some men, even respond with abuse.

The things I've been called, just because I politely declined someone's offer - it's a good job I'm thick skinned

You maybe a really nice bloke, who would never dream of such, but the lady in question doesn't know that.

So rather than risk an inbox full of nasty words, we chose just to delete, not reply

There is another factor, she may have recognised you, someone local, from work etc

How does she explain that, if she wants to stay anonymous? "

over a year ago

No response is in fact a response, it means not for me thanks.

You just have to smile and try someone else.

Set your expectations to zero and carry on trying bud.

over a year ago

I'm still smiling. Always smiling.

Just don't like the thought of having a face like a dropped pie!

I wouldn't care but she won't see my face when she's sat on it!

over a year ago

Worst is a rejection the see a new verification shortly afterwards from someone that looks like they’ve spent a century on smack. There’s some sordid types on here, on both sides

over a year ago

"Worst is a rejection the see a new verification shortly afterwards from someone that looks like they’ve spent a century on smack. There’s some sordid types on here, on both sides "

Don’t be comparing yourself to someone else mate. Maybe they connected better? - I’d rather have sex with a 6/10 with banter than a 10/10 woman that can’t handle a joke.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Despite what a lot of people say lots of us choose potential fab partners by looks. Therefore most of us will be rejected due to body or face type. It doesn't mean we're ugly it genuinely does mean we aren't their type.

We sent face pictures once and the couple immediately left the site "

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

In the nicest way possible, as well, if being rejected or ghosted on here is the worst feeling ever... I want your life and your problems.

over a year ago

"Worst is a rejection the see a new verification shortly afterwards from someone that looks like they’ve spent a century on smack. There’s some sordid types on here, on both sides "

Don’t always assume that they had sex with the person unless it’s written there and maybe if they did, they had a better connection. I’ve had people insult some of my verifications when they were just people I met at a social event. I don’t have sex verifications.

over a year ago

"In the nicest way possible, as well, if being rejected or ghosted on here is the worst feeling ever... I want your life and your problems. "

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Maybe they're all shy. ??

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

It's because you're better looking than they are and they realise they're punching above their weight so would rather just ignore you. Be thankful.

over a year ago

"Worst is a rejection the see a new verification shortly afterwards from someone that looks like they’ve spent a century on smack. There’s some sordid types on here, on both sides

Don’t always assume that they had sex with the person unless it’s written there and maybe if they did, they had a better connection. I’ve had people insult some of my verifications when they were just people I met at a social event. I don’t have sex verifications. "

no there very much sexually veris. I’m not bitter...much

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Maybe they're all shy. ?? "

That's unlikely and a bugbear of mine.

over a year ago

Hahahaha FFS

over a year ago

"It's because you're better looking than they are and they realise they're punching above their weight so would rather just ignore you. Be thankful."

Haha...I love a positive outlook on every situation!

You are right...I'm a stud!

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

At least you got to the face pic stage. People see our bodies and don’t want to converse any further!

over a year ago

"At least you got to the face pic stage. People see our bodies and don’t want to converse any further! "

Nothing wrong with your bodies?! All personal preference...

I’d personally prefer a softer woman to a gym gym fit woman - sex just feels better.

By *aughtyboytmMan
over a year ago

Burgess Hill

I don't care about I am ugly or not their type. But it's so not polite to not get a reply.

Especially in some cases, they will ask "you go first then I will show mine." And then completely blank you.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I don't care about I am ugly or not their type. But it's so not polite to not get a reply.

Especially in some cases, they will ask "you go first then I will show mine." And then completely blank you. "

Politeness in the normal sense doesn't always work here

By *ifeandhubby400Couple
over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

Learned early on you need a thick skin to be on here and able to take rejection and move on ,spoke to some lovely guys but their pic just wasnt my type ,no ones fault ,just suck it up buttercup and move on ...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Despite what a lot of people say lots of us choose potential fab partners by looks. Therefore most of us will be rejected due to body or face type. It doesn't mean we're ugly it genuinely does mean we aren't their type.

"

We are now used as a deterrent

over a year ago

Nah

over a year ago

"

How does a “Not my type” help?

Maybe the face picture isn’t what put them off?

By *hromosexualsCouple
over a year ago

Near Abercynon

No reply and then blocked..

You can’t take it too seriously though, Fab seems a fickle place

over a year ago

I get blocked all the time without even sending face pics that's fab for you

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

I just block and delete if not interested. Means they can't message again, and don't come up in my searches.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

We are now used as a deterrent "

Sorry I shouldn't have laughed but that was funny.

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I just block and delete if not interested. Means they can't message again, and don't come up in my searches. "

This!

By *uckymooMan
over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

You could always just block

over a year ago

"It's because you're better looking than they are and they realise they're punching above their weight so would rather just ignore you. Be thankful."

I definitely think that sometimes especially in a minority of couple profiles the male might read a message with a face pic and delete maybe because they feel threatened that the person contacting them is a lot better looking,the wife need not know as the hubby has deleted.

over a year ago

We always respond with thank you for taking the time to message us, however, we are not a match..

We do not respond if they come across as a dick with a dick..don't respond to inane one liners either, but our profile does state that..

By *n4MotionMan
over a year ago

Essex

"Would an inbox full of not my type make you feel any better than an empty inbox?"

no more than an empty one

over a year ago

Yeah it isn’t a good feeling, same as being blocked once they’ve seen them. Try to pretend they just recognise you or that you look like their brother or something lol - Mrs

over a year ago

"It's because you're better looking than they are and they realise they're punching above their weight so would rather just ignore you. Be thankful.

I definitely think that sometimes especially in a minority of couple profiles the male might read a message with a face pic and delete maybe because they feel threatened that the person contacting them is a lot better looking,the wife need not know as the hubby has deleted."

I have heard this before, but it really isn’t the case. Most couples who are in this lifestyle have excellent communication. If Mr Cagey saw someone he thought I would fancy, he’d be excited for me! We both also have a rule of veto power, if either of us don’t feel comfortable that person isn’t an option. It isn’t about a husband’s insecurity because couples with insecurity for how they look to their partners don’t last in this lifestyle. - Mrs

over a year ago

And sometimes we ask for a face pic first, because the people messaging are already saying they are willing to meet and we have to see if we are as well. If someone has nothing but dick pics I don’t know if I will meet or like them.

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Worse when they say no you’re an ugly fuck.

Post new Message to Thread