Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Biggest fail

Jump to newest

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

So we have all tried to do stuff that would look awsome if achieved but failed what have you epically failed at......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

Diving off the top of the wardrobe, with a hard on, trying to enter the lady first time.....lets just say it didn't go to plan....I ended up with a ruptured banjo string and my cock in a cast for 3 weeks....

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

For me it was 2 months back there was a new site being built and it was a perfect opportunity for me, I live to freestyle run,jump and climb buildings etc etc anyways a few if us set up to record us doing it and a couple of us made it a couple didnt.

It come to my turn and I had almost completed the course we had set out until I got near the end and fell down a ditch that was being used for housing cables and ended up in soggy mud

By *lderamDark OP   Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Diving off the top of the wardrobe, with a hard on, trying to enter the lady first time.....lets just say it didn't go to plan....I ended up with a ruptured banjo string and my cock in a cast for 3 weeks.... "

That would of been pretty amazing if pulled off perhaps next time line either side with cushions to fall on

Post new Message to Thread