Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

London - too much choice?

Jump to newest

By *ax Tonguetickler OP   Man
over a year ago

london

They say too much choice is a bad thing. I guess that’s a matter of opinion. There are so many Fabbers out there!

So for us guys (not part of a couple on here, although maybe it’s just as hard), how you girls narrow us down?

When you get a nice message (not a template or one liner), do you look up the sender or are you bombarded with messages and not even bother?

Perhaps a club is the way to go to meet others and see how we click but what’s it like as a single man attending?

Just thought I’d ask and see what I can learn

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

With the pictures here it can seem like a massive wall of flange but the truth is, most blokes don’t want to sleep with anything.

Be as picky as you want, try to engage and see what you get back, then go from there.

That applies with messages or clubs

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Ultimately it comes down to attraction OP, much the same as it does in *normal* life - and that can manifest itself in a number of ways on here - profile and pics are the obvious one, if you're a user of the forums or the chat rooms, how someone presents themself there is another - then you have things like group socials and clubs where a better "in person" appreciation of someone might come across.

Of course message content comes into it too.

Ultimately though it's about standing out from the crowd, being yourself and adopting the right attitude, approach and expectations - get those things right and it doesn't guarantee a thing but it does stand you in good stead

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"They say too much choice is a bad thing. I guess that’s a matter of opinion. There are so many Fabbers out there!

So for us guys (not part of a couple on here, although maybe it’s just as hard), how you girls narrow us down?

When you get a nice message (not a template or one liner), do you look up the sender or are you bombarded with messages and not even bother?

Perhaps a club is the way to go to meet others and see how we click but what’s it like as a single man attending?

Just thought I’d ask and see what I can learn

I get on average 100 messages a day... So for me it's their profile photo and other photos, if the photo turns me on, I message back, their content of their profile is important and starter chat line

"

By *ax Tonguetickler OP   Man
over a year ago

london

100 messages a day! I can’t say I’m shocked but understand how screening them for mr right must be hard.

Post new Message to Thread