Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fabs success rate, or lack of

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im no fan of people who use a product then slam it online.

We have used this site for over 10 years now and the changes have been, well, a dissapointment!!

Fab used to be brilliant, its users were genuine and a lot of fun. Today however, it's a very dissapointing site.

Yes we used to slag off the time wasters and to be honest it was normally aimed at the single guys. But thats no longer the case. Couples are just as bad.

In the last two weeks we have arranged dozens of meets, only one couple showed then they deleted their profile.

When will the site owners clear some of the debris off this site?.

What about a background option that can not be seen, call it a secret review, and if a profile recieves maybe 3 negative comments from no shows and cancellations the profile enters a state which we as the genuine can then knowingly avoid??

Something has got to change, because this site is like pulling teeth now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

We use a few sites and we are relatively new to fab, and we get messed around on here far more more than others we go on and also have the least amount of luck from here. However it's cheap, a good laugh in the forum and easy to use so we can take the bad with the good as bloody frustrating as it maybe the majority of the time.

By *ikerswingCouple
over a year ago

mcr

we took a break from fab for 4 years , and only recently returned and we have to agree, we met some amazing cples on here and had some great fun nights out aswell as in.and now we are just using the site for the forums and to keep in the loop of what club nights are happening.we agree there should be a reporting option and should be ip address based.so that fakes can be blocked from readmitting multiple prodiles

By *incsman1956Man
over a year ago

skegness

I find there are too many idiots on here just fooling around..I have however met some really nice couples on here. It's all about perseverance!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There is such a function as you suggest OP - you can report a profile as a no show and it will be investigated and I suspect be dealt with along the lines that you suggest if the report is proven.

There is of course no foolproof way to prevent the time wasters and fakes - even for admin - all you can do is as much due diligence as you can before confirming a meet so that you're as sure as you can be that the other people will show up - in over three years of being here that's what I have done and never once have I been subject to a no show

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I totally agree I’ve have been on a few wild goose chases and also suffered from some really nasty messages one couple in particular that has more than one account that are pretending to be a single man / woman or together when I complained I got band for 3 days

Post new Message to Thread