Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tattooing a pussy

Jump to newest

By *ancMike82 OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

I would like to do a tattoo on a pussy to see if the vibrations get a woman going umm or has any one had it done. And what you had done

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Eemmm yeah I doubt it’ll make anyone cum to be honest

and I quite enjoy getting tattooed. Don’t find it painful

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Knowing the pain level of tattoos and how it feels having piercings there. I can't see anyone enjoying it or getting off on it....

over a year ago

I enjoy being tattooed but I'll stick to other body parts I think.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I have my pubis tattooed and no the vibrations didn’t turn me on, sorry to burst your bubble

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

would the vibrations from a tattoo being done on your testicles turn you on op?

over a year ago

"I would like to do a tattoo on a pussy to see if the vibrations get a woman going umm or has any one had it done. And what you had done "

Are you for real? Confusing a Doxy Wand for a tattoo needle perhaps?

over a year ago

Face near her pussy as you tattoo it, she's watching you get hornier and hornier. You cant wait to finish and do as you'd discussed... When it's done you slip your fingers inside... till you both can't resist... then fuck her senseless...

over a year ago

"Face near her pussy as you tattoo it, she's watching you get hornier and hornier. You cant wait to finish and do as you'd discussed... When it's done you slip your fingers inside... till you both can't resist... then fuck her senseless... "

damn girl that made me moist

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Face near her pussy as you tattoo it, she's watching you get hornier and hornier. You cant wait to finish and do as you'd discussed... When it's done you slip your fingers inside... till you both can't resist... then fuck her senseless... "

In the middle of a tattoo studio with other customers around?

over a year ago

"Face near her pussy as you tattoo it, she's watching you get hornier and hornier. You cant wait to finish and do as you'd discussed... When it's done you slip your fingers inside... till you both can't resist... then fuck her senseless...

In the middle of a tattoo studio with other customers around? "

I'm thinking about the tattoo creasing too - and if the juices could cause it to go gammy - I'm all for tattoo after care

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Face near her pussy as you tattoo it, she's watching you get hornier and hornier. You cant wait to finish and do as you'd discussed... When it's done you slip your fingers inside... till you both can't resist... then fuck her senseless...

I'm thinking about the tattoo creasing too - and if the juices could cause it to go gammy - I'm all for tattoo after care "

I just used lots of cream on mine

over a year ago

I'm thinking about the tattoo creasing too - and if the juices could cause it to go gammy - I'm all for tattoo after care

I just used lots of cream on mine "

Hopefully not the same type of cream that it sounds like the OP wants to offer

Post new Message to Thread