Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bdsm

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I used to think swinging was " keys in a bowl" because i didnt know any better. How do most people view Bdsm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pain in the arse.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Through some ropes a gag and a blindfold usually

over a year ago

Keys to padlocks in a bowl?

Just kiddin'

Wolf

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

i find them very difficult when learning to drive as they keep sending out different teachers.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Through some ropes a gag and a blindfold usually "

Yes please!!!

over a year ago

"Keys to padlocks in a bowl?

Just kiddin'

Wolf

"

LOL

over a year ago

I'm too tied to answer at the moment

over a year ago

"I'm too tied up to answer at the moment

"

I'm too tied up to answer at the moment

over a year ago

I was 'hanging' around for the next post on this thread.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

scares me a bit

think I have the stereotypical gimp mask image in my mind and I'm scared of masks

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I used to think swinging was " keys in a bowl" because i didnt know any better. How do most people view Bdsm "
For me its delicious

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"scares me a bit

think I have the stereotypical gimp mask image in my mind and I'm scared of masks"

dont knock it till you tried it

yes that is an offer !

over a year ago

a) Completely and utterly misjudged, most of the time.

b) A hell of a lot of fun!

over a year ago

I have a full licence and drive every day on work in a professional response basis.Why would this be of interest to me then?

Oooow hang on a min I did not see the D haha doh

over a year ago

Taught me that I don't receive TENS stimulation well standing up and that I can shout the word ORANGE!!! very quickly and loud

over a year ago

"How do most people view Bdsm "

I can't speak for most people but to me, with the right partner, it's like a revelation, I can't begin to describe how perfectly in place I felt. There's nothing like it.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

heavenly and the only way i feel completely satisfied mentally and physically. I love being involved in the lifestyle and enjoy the way it makes me feel

over a year ago

"I used to think swinging was " keys in a bowl" because i didnt know any better. How do most people view Bdsm "

I was like til I started playing with it a few years ago. My god. Was I missing out? Done properly, it's sensual, erotic, horny, and damn right sexy. Bring it on!

over a year ago

"i find them very difficult when learning to drive as they keep sending out different teachers."

Lol That's the first thing I thought when I read the post x

over a year ago

i dont get it to be honest

Looks quite boring to watch lol

over a year ago

we love it

over a year ago

I love it too. Discovery was life changing.

over a year ago

Being honest i totally dont get it.. some stuff looks like gbh with sexual assault.

i am aware its all concented too and must take a hell of a lot of trust though.

over a year ago

Yes it certainly is not for all people. And trust is definately the key. Too many crazies just pretenting to be something they not

over a year ago

"Being honest i totally dont get it.. some stuff looks like gbh with sexual assault.

i am aware its all concented too and must take a hell of a lot of trust though."

Would it surprise you to know there are many people who enjoy feeling pain as well as those who enjoy inflicting it. When you are flogged, whipped, caned, spanked etc, your body releases endorphins to cope with the pain and as long as the person wielding the whip etc doesn't repeat too quickly the body will cope with quite a bit of pain over time.

over a year ago

Its the endorphin rush that makes it such a turn on. Sadly a lot of people think its about a bunch of self harmers

over a year ago

"Being honest i totally dont get it.. some stuff looks like gbh with sexual assault.

i am aware its all concented too and must take a hell of a lot of trust though.

Would it surprise you to know there are many people who enjoy feeling pain as well as those who enjoy inflicting it. When you are flogged, whipped, caned, spanked etc, your body releases endorphins to cope with the pain and as long as the person wielding the whip etc doesn't repeat too quickly the body will cope with quite a bit of pain over time."

no it doesnt surprise me.. theres stuff out there for everyone. i just am not educated about bdsm as it doesnt look like the kind of thing i would enjoy.

over a year ago

"Its the endorphin rush that makes it such a turn on. Sadly a lot of people think its about a bunch of self harmers "

Or a bunch of sadistic assholes getting their kicks at the expense of some poor helpless female. Not like that at all is it?

over a year ago

Well maybe if I was a poor helpless female I could agree

By *oss222Man
over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

not for every one but untill you try you will never know i tryed and love it

over a year ago

Good for you J xxx

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Its the endorphin rush that makes it such a turn on. Sadly a lot of people think its about a bunch of self harmers

Or a bunch of sadistic assholes getting their kicks at the expense of some poor helpless female. Not like that at all is it? "

not for us i spank or flog lily maybe put her in awkward predicament bondage she enjoys this gets her endorphins flowing gets horny and enjoys herself

me i get pleasure from knowing she has got pleasure from something i have done to her i dont get any pleasure persay from inflicting pain its the afect it has on her ,her pleasure is my pleasure .everything we do is consenting and safe talked through rules and limits respected and FUN .though as you say there are predatory fruit cakes looking for a quick kinky fuck but arent there a few like that on here ?

over a year ago

i agree once u try u know but i also agree that if your mind is already closed to something u won't enjoy it x

over a year ago

I don't get it either. I have said on many occasions that I don't understand it, so therefore wouldn't dismiss it, but I have seen instances where assault, wrapped up in the guise of BDSM has gone badly wrong.

I have no doubt there are hidden forbidden pleasures by those practising this which makes it a positive experience and an extremely trusting one.

But all too often there are people involved in the scene who enjoy inflicting pain to the detriment of the submissive, who get pleasure out of torture and abuse, the sadists, who brainwash their subs into giving over control. That would make me afraid to trust in the scene to be honest.

And I do not understand why injuries are displayed as a badge of honour, welts, grazes, cuts, bruises, seriously how does that look sexy

By *waymanMan
over a year ago

newcastle

How do I view it?

I am a dominant male who engages in what some people call BDSM, including some things that would have the mods on here get their underwear in an uproar.

I'm heartily sick of BDSM as a catch all terms for everything form dressing up in an off the peg bondage outfit from Anne Summers to what I do and beyond.

I'm sick of people trying to cram a whole wealth of experiences and desires into a handy litle box that can explain enlighten and entertain anyone who comes along.

I'm sick of forum threads that always feature people talking about BDSM gone bad as if no-one ever got harmed or hurt by vanilla relationships, or swinging, as if broken hearted suicides or attempts were unknown.

Oh, and it's bloody good fun, by the way...

over a year ago

I know

over a year ago

"i dont get it to be honest

Looks quite boring to watch lol"

a lot of the time it is, but I have found some people mesmerizing, the little nuances, a look between partners who know each other so well, the reaction of a body when played to perfection, the building of arousal, the sounds, the smells.... soooo sensual. The agony and the extacy lol! it can be a wonderful thing to watch

over a year ago

find the thought of certain things quite exiting but yet to really experience it apart from a bit of nipple play which definitely heightens my orgasm.

one day maybe try more ..............

over a year ago

This is a classic old chestnut, rather like chocolate Galaxy hits the spot for some people whilst others need something darker with a higher cocoa mass ..........

Is it all whips and chains - no

Is it all pain & hurt - certainly not

Is it stimulating for both body & mind - without a doubt

Will you like it - who can say !

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"

This is a classic old chestnut, rather like chocolate Galaxy hits the spot for some people whilst others need something darker with a higher cocoa mass ..........

"

Not my thing but i agree with this...

By *araidWoman
over a year ago

the west (ish)

"

Not my thing but i agree with this..."

+

By *idlifecrisis40Man
over a year ago

Manchester (North)

Indeed, it is totally possible to be tortured to breaking point by controlled pleasure. If you're lucky of course.

over a year ago

done it with a male friend i see often,he usaly blindfolds me and gags me with a pair of his wifes soild panties ,i dont mind she is a very sexy little woman, i get bent over the chair and he sits quiet for a short time,then without warning the first swish of the cane hits my bottom after my bum is nice and red and sore he takes me also without warning,i find the unexpected turns me on and i can usaly cum a few times while he does it to me ,his wife wont induldge in any pain s/m fantsy so i induldge him,

over a year ago

My experiences have been highly erotic and sensual, most defiantly not painful. The key has been communication, understanding and trust.

over a year ago

"I love it too. Discovery was life changing. "

For me it was too.. although I don't think much of what my master And I do would Fit in with stereo types..

It means to me being free to explore every part of my body, mind And soul, going pushed to the brink.. to be pulled back by the man I trust with my life... I am his..as I believe I was born to be.. as by becoming my masters slave I found I felt complete... Not easy for someone that isn't in the least bit submissive to accept.. but it just happened...

My collar is more important to me than my ring... I love if I have my masters marks... The lingering feelings of having experienced the extremes of emotional and physical and sexual limits... Pleasure and torment mixed together till even I fail to separate them... A pride in serving, even on difficult requests..

What is it to me... A label that only briefly explains a lifestyle to me that has opened my eyes and freed my mind and soul... And in letting it in my life found a man worthy of a gift I didn't think I could ever give... And that is my love and submission...

It's far more than welts left... Or tears from a session... It's about discovery...

It isn't for everyone but before my master I thought women that did this were mental and weak.... I've been proved so wrong and found them to be some of the most open and strong women I've ever met.

Cali

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"

"

Post new Message to Thread