Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Something I just don't understand

Jump to newest

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

There's been many comments about this and it's become part of fab culture ( although not very cultured in my opinion) in fact it's now something that's parodied by others.

I'm talking about the cock pick in bathroom usually above or adjacent to an open toilet or urinal.

WHY ?????

Does it have some secret meaning that I am unaware of?

Are guy's so dumb to think that this is even slightly sexual?

Even if they are hiding from the Mrs surely there's better places in bathroom to take pictures than above a toilet??

It's an instant pass for us when we see these pictures,so guy's if you are wondering why messages get deleted or you can't get a meet take a look through your two hundred and fifty cock pic's and delete the toilet based one's !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The guy’s are dumb to imagine open toilets are sexy. They get very cross patchy when it’s pointed out to them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We feel the exact same. The pics where their sat in the toilet nikki x

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I think it shows a lack of imagination. It's functional. A bathroom has a mirror, which can be useful for selfies, and it's also somewhere to hide away from the other half and strip off for photos she doesn't know about.

Sadly, functional does not equal sexy and I think quite a few people don't realise that.

Luke

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Maybe they don’t have a Sky remote to hand so they figure “ohhh I will show how big I am by trying to reach the taps with my cock” or maybe they only get aroused while having a poo

Who knows what they are thinking ( shoulder shrug emoji)

Post new Message to Thread