Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi male

Jump to newest

By *alvin78 OP   Man
over a year ago

warrington

I've just come out as bi at 40.any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alking HeadMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"I've just come out as bi at 40.any advice? "

Out on here or real life?

By *hesterXXXMan
over a year ago

in your dreams

"I've just come out as bi at 40.any advice?

Out on here or real life?"

Enjoy it. Embrace the true you. Live life to the fun. But be careful.

By *alvin78 OP   Man
over a year ago

warrington

Real life

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Enjoy every moment forget what others say or think

By *iguyandbbwCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Good on you, for years I (bobby) lived 2 lives, the best thing I did was be true to myself and others and feel better for it, I have the love of a good women now, and as I don't lie I know she loves me for me,

my advice is.. be true and own yourself, ull find life is simpler and more rewarding

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Take things gradually, as I'm guessing it could be like finding a new sweetshop, with lots to gorge yourself on. That may apply if you've only just realised yourself and not really had bi sex before, rather than just made things public but have known and participated for some time.

Many people don't understand that well, so you've setup possibly a tough job - there is still some prejudice out there. I don't think most people of your age are out in public, perhaps unlike much younger people who identify as straight less than before.

Everyone is bi in a different way - Some may have romantic relationships with multiple genders, others just have the sex flexibility. You'll find your way.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

Loads but first come and suck my cock

over a year ago

Love it..live it..be who you are and not what others expect..heed not other opinions..be YOU...I wouldn't be any other way..be happy in your skin and your mind

over a year ago

"Take things gradually, as I'm guessing it could be like finding a new sweetshop, with lots to gorge yourself on. That may apply if you've only just realised yourself and not really had bi sex before, rather than just made things public but have known and participated for some time.

Many people don't understand that well, so you've setup possibly a tough job - there is still some prejudice out there. I don't think most people of your age are out in public, perhaps unlike much younger people who identify as straight less than before.

Everyone is bi in a different way - Some may have romantic relationships with multiple genders, others just have the sex flexibility. You'll find your way. "

Great answer

over a year ago

"Love it..live it..be who you are and not what others expect..heed not other opinions..be YOU...I wouldn't be any other way..be happy in your skin and your mind "

Brilliant

over a year ago

Be prepared to have people tell you how brave you are and how they are so accepting of anothers sexuality, then have them slag you off behind your back and never talk to you again.

By *erry bull1Man
over a year ago

doncaster

This day and age there’s very little stigma attached to bi and gay guys , just enjoy your new found freedom

Post new Message to Thread