Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think people who have been on 4 weeks max should have at least one verification or if they don't they should be kicked off the site any one agree ? . .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

No

over a year ago

Why ??

over a year ago

No! but I would do an IQ test and kick those who failed off the site.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

No.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I think you think too much, or maybe not

over a year ago

"I think people who have been on 4 weeks max should have at least one verification or if they don't they should be kicked off the site any one agree ? . . "
It takes time for people to establish themselves.....half the time veris are worth jack shit anyway

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

no definately not not everyone has verifications and some people take ages to build up to a meet so no that wouldnt work you would then end up with lots of fake verifications or lots of webcam verifies which doesnt give you a clue what a person is really like other than looks

over a year ago

no

over a year ago

no

over a year ago

The only reason I say it is because a month is enough time to get verified via cam or meet not by phone because it could be any one on the other end but we all come on here for same thing and if a profile takes longer then a month to be verified isn't there some thing fishy about the profile. As we all know there is way to many time wasters or pic collectors on here .....

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"I think people who have been on 4 weeks max should have at least one verification or if they don't they should be kicked off the site any one agree ? . . "

Nope! Although I do complain about some aspects of people actions on FAB, It is really up to them whether they use the site for meets or just chatting!

You have your verifications hidden, but you have been on here four months.. How long did it take you to get your first vari? (I'd say, about three weeks!)

Mind you, sure would get rid of your competition! Vast swaithes of single guys would go missing overnight!

over a year ago

If that were to be the case, l would have thought the first to be kicked off would be tons of single guys..... Mmmmmm, could be a good thing lol

over a year ago

4 week?

so if you dont find anyone you like in 4 weeks you have to eaither shag anyone to get verified or get booted off the site?

seriously?

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

No...

over a year ago

"The only reason I say it is because a month is enough time to get verified via cam or meet not by phone because it could be any one on the other end but we all come on here for same thing and if a profile takes longer then a month to be verified isn't there some thing fishy about the profile. As we all know there is way to many time wasters or pic collectors on here ....."

Who on earth do you think you are to even suggest how long is long enough for someone or a couple to decide to meet someone?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No I don't.....

over a year ago

"The only reason I say it is because a month is enough time to get verified via cam or meet not by phone because it could be any one on the other end but we all come on here for same thing and if a profile takes longer then a month to be verified isn't there some thing fishy about the profile. As we all know there is way to many time wasters or pic collectors on here ....."

yeah i suppose we could all go out our way to fit into your ideal world, get verified then hide them

over a year ago

B..b..but I would have been kicked off

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Lol, excuse me, but with respect, that has to be one of the stoooooooopidest things i have read on here

over a year ago

Why would you say that?

Does that mean you should no longer be on here?

Takes time to get to know people?

over a year ago

A no from us too

over a year ago

No I'm not saying go get fucked by some one u don't like just to get verified but I have came across profiles that have been on 3 4 month some a year and not once been verified ? But u don't have to meet some one to get verified you can get verified by cam

over a year ago

"I think people who have been on 4 weeks max should have at least one verification or if they don't they should be kicked off the site any one agree ? . .

4 week?

so if you dont find anyone you like in 4 weeks you have to eaither shag anyone to get verified or get booted off the site?

seriously? "

As someone mentioned in another thread you only post the good ones anyway. Some people go for quality not quantity so it takes longer

over a year ago

"No I'm not saying go get fucked by some one u don't like just to get verified but I have came across profiles that have been on 3 4 month some a year and not once been verified ? But u don't have to meet some one to get verified you can get verified by cam"

but in my book hidden verifications arnt worth the screen they are written on so in my eyes your not verified

over a year ago

"No I'm not saying go get fucked by some one u don't like just to get verified but I have came across profiles that have been on 3 4 month some a year and not once been verified ? But u don't have to meet some one to get verified you can get verified by cam"

If you think it makes a difference ignore unverified profiles.... it's not rocket engineering is it.

over a year ago

no they maybe r taking there time to build to a meet sometimes someone has lots of veri's and they r still not for us and i would disagree that we r all on here for the same thing but thats just me x

over a year ago

but what does a cam veri tell u ? in most guys cases it tells u they have a cock thats it

over a year ago

The only reason o say 4 weeks with out a verification is shit yeh but there is to many fake ppl on here hence why I put this question on here see if ppl agree lol obv alot don't haha

over a year ago

nope dont agree with that at all . Folk join for many reasons maybe they taking their time checking around the site , maybe they dont have time , maybe they unsure , maybe they after somethnig very specific either way not my business . majority of folk would dispapear after joining if that was the case . however one does suspect this whole thread is a wind-up anyhoo my opinion as requested . peace .

over a year ago

I'm glad that's not the case, cos we joined ages ago - after a few year break from the scene - but we only start to meet just before Christmas. Even with a bit of experience we needed a little while talking to various people before we took the plunge again. With newbies it's a huge step to take, so trying to rush people into that decision is absurd. people should be able to take as long as they need to feel totally at ease with their decision to swing and to find the right people for them. It doesn't mean to say people are not genuine if their not dropping their knickers as they get in the door.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

Ah the impatience of the fast food society that we live in these days, along with other threads about how useless it is here because they can't get a meet after hundreds (five) messages and such a long time being a member (a week), I despair sometimes, and I often wonder who suggested the site to them or how they found it and what they expected, do I think too much???

over a year ago

I'm not saying u have to meet to be verified u can go on cam show your self to ppl let them see who they speaking to I don't think I made this sound how I wanted it to I was talking to a couple they had pics on blar blar blar been on 6 month looked nice I went to meet them and it turned out to be an old man on his own so at least ppl shud be verified as been on cam or u can even get photo verified as a male or female or couple ?

over a year ago

"No! but I would do an IQ test and kick those who failed off the site."

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Don't bother with people who have no verifications then if you believe them all to be fake....

over a year ago

It is the 21st century every one has a camera on phone or on laptop all I'm staying is photo verifications are just as good as a personal one from some one else at least get photo verified or get verified by cam ? To many ppl been on her along time with out even been photo verified THIS EQUALS TO FAKE PROFILES WAISTING TIME

over a year ago

"The only reason o say 4 weeks with out a verification is shit yeh but there is to many fake ppl on here hence why I put this question on here see if ppl agree lol obv alot don't haha "

How do you know they are fake?

What to you makes someone fake?

over a year ago

Thats why I'm saying if there not verified u don't know but it's so easy to get photo verified ? To prove they are genuine ?

over a year ago

"Thats why I'm saying if there not verified u don't know but it's so easy to get photo verified ? To prove they are genuine ? "

It doesn't prove anything... but again, if you think it does, just avoid unverified profiles.

over a year ago

"Thats why I'm saying if there not verified u don't know but it's so easy to get photo verified ? To prove they are genuine ? "

we have been ere donkeys but have never been photo verified

over a year ago

"Thats why I'm saying if there not verified u don't know but it's so easy to get photo verified ? To prove they are genuine ?

we have been ere donkeys but have never been photo verified "

Is that coz the donkey can't type?

over a year ago

"It is the 21st century every one has a camera on phone or on laptop all I'm staying is photo verifications are just as good as a personal one from some one else at least get photo verified or get verified by cam ? To many ppl been on her along time with out even been photo verified THIS EQUALS TO FAKE PROFILES WAISTING TIME "

Erm...... You arnt photo verified AND you have no photos on your profile

over a year ago

I agree that people should really take the effort to get photo verified, it's not hard and it doesn't take long, you don't have to then show that pic, so there's no reason why it can't be done.

But... that only proves that they're a real person, not that they are really interested in meeting people.

over a year ago

4 weeks isn't a very long time, i think it took us a month or so to actually meet on this site!! but that doesn't make us fakes! i don't think,

people use this site for different reasons, and shouldn't be rushed into meeting,

over a year ago

"It is the 21st century every one has a camera on phone or on laptop all I'm staying is photo verifications are just as good as a personal one from some one else at least get photo verified or get verified by cam ? To many ppl been on her along time with out even been photo verified THIS EQUALS TO FAKE PROFILES WAISTING TIME

Erm...... You arnt photo verified AND you have no photos on your profile "

over a year ago

No.

Let people run their profiles as they see fit, much as you choose to!

over a year ago

I do have pics and I'm not photo verified because same day I came on here I had a meet the next day

All I'm saying a profile should have at least one verification a photo one or one where they have met some one or been on cam for some one because to many old men pretending to be women ! Rant over

over a year ago

Why is everyone so bothered with OTHER peoples profiles,

I have never understand the obsession people have with other people profiles.

Just bother about your own.

You have message filters and common sense, use them both and you wont go far wrong!

Kat x

over a year ago

Yes but all I'm saying is photo verifications are available to them who want to take there time and been seen on here as genuine people

My rant on here is only because some one who been on a few month hadn't been verified I took the chance to meet a non verified person and it turned out it wasn't who I was meant to meet but they still showed me pics of some one else not the person that was there when I got there

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Its a NO from us.

Many people when 1st deciding to introducing swinging into thier lives like to take a bit of time and check to see if it is for them or not.

Giving people a time limit to be verified is wrong, it could put people under pressure, this is for fun and for people to feel comfortable with the decisions they make.

Not all people want verificatons.

over a year ago

"Why is everyone so bothered with OTHER peoples profiles,

You have message filters and common sense, use them both and you wont go far wrong!

Kat x

"

i agree with you here! each to their own as it were!!

over a year ago

"Yes but all I'm saying is photo verifications are available to them who want to take there time and been seen on here as genuine people

"

No you said 4 weeks or get kicked off, me thinks some one is back peddling

over a year ago

Well don't photo verifications fit in to the category of verifications ?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Why is everyone so bothered with OTHER peoples profiles,

Kat x

"

this is about as sensible as it gets....

over a year ago

Quote "because to many old men pretending to be women !"

A fine statement from a bored 21 year old who had a meet the very next day...were you given your sweeties?

over a year ago

"Yes but all I'm saying is photo verifications are available to them who want to take there time and been seen on here as genuine people

My rant on here is only because some one who been on a few month hadn't been verified I took the chance to meet a non verified person and it turned out it wasn't who I was meant to meet but they still showed me pics of some one else not the person that was there when I got there "

Well, thats a problem with how u vet your meets not a problem of the site.... if you insisted on a F2F cam 1st that wouldnt have happend

over a year ago

My rant on here is only because some one who been on a few month hadn't been verified I took the chance to meet a non verified person and it turned out it wasn't who I was meant to meet but they still showed me pics of some one else not the person that was there when I got there "

What will you be suggesting everyone should do when a verified person stands you up next time?

over a year ago

If some one showed u a few pics on here then sent a few by phone ? Then u got on with them great would you of insisted to see them on cam ?

over a year ago

"If some one showed u a few pics on here then sent a few by phone ? Then u got on with them great would you of insisted to see them on cam ? "

Well, yes, cos thats how i vet my meets.....

over a year ago

I'm not saying verified profiles will or will not stand you up all I'm saying is something on here needs to happen to part the genuine from the fakes non verified/photo verified ppl shud be kicked off after so long I'm entitled to my opinion and that is me opinion

over a year ago

So if they did not have a cam you would not meet them ?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Who do you think you are god almighty.

Not a very good advert for the younger swingers. Some people want it all yesterday and if your so hung up on verifications how come you have yours hidden

over a year ago

"So if they did not have a cam you would not meet them ?"

bet your ass.......

ive been here long enough to have made mistakes and learnt from them, ive taken guys on face value to open the door to a guy who was at least 5yrs & 5 stone over his profile pics. Im not gaggin for it, nor do i drop my pants within moments of a message entering my inbox, so am happy to take the time and be comfortable with someone i may meet

By *eamCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

"I'm not saying verified profiles will or will not stand you up all I'm saying is something on here needs to happen to part the genuine from the fakes non verified/photo verified ppl shud be kicked off after so long I'm entitled to my opinion and that is me opinion "

Why? as looking at your profile you are not photo verified yourself and hide your verified list could have done that yourelf for all we know also no pics what so ever? and also showing a members name on your profile as fake whys that? Just asking

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"I'm not saying verified profiles will or will not stand you up all I'm saying is something on here needs to happen to part the genuine from the fakes non verified/photo verified ppl shud be kicked off after so long I'm entitled to my opinion and that is me opinion "

Yes you are entitled to your opinion, however you also asked everyone else what thiers were.

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

You asked if we agreed...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

over a year ago

I have cam yes to verify my self but all I'm saying is it's so easy to get verified on here so if it's a genuine profile say with in 4 to 6 weeks it should at least be photo verified or verified by a genuine meet that's all I'm saying and that helps keep the fake profiles down ? Do u get what I'm saying ?

By *abpaulMan
over a year ago

alvechurch

like any site even the paying ones, you get fake profiles on here, its just way of life i guess. you cant put a time limit on getting a verification be it through a meet, by cam or by phone. however if you use your common sense you wont go far wrong. i have my bullshit detector turned up to 11 and im very suspicious of any advert that has been on here for over a year n doesnt have one verification. makes me think its a sad lonely guy having a wank over all the pictures hes collected. so you can have all the filters n rules you like but common sense works best. unfortunately not everyone is pleased with that in this day n age. some of the adverts on here make me wonder how these people cope out in the community... lol. happy and safe swinging to you all!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"I have cam yes to verify my self but all I'm saying is it's so easy to get verified on here so if it's a genuine profile say with in 4 to 6 weeks it should at least be photo verified or verified by a genuine meet that's all I'm saying and that helps keep the fake profiles down ? Do u get what I'm saying ? "

you stated earlier it was your opinion, but starting to look like you just want people to agree with you

over a year ago

"Who do you think you are god almighty.

Not a very good advert for the younger swingers. Some people want it all yesterday and if your so hung up on verifications how come you have yours hidden"

May be... just may be, he doesn't have his verification hidden.

After all, if the person who verified you had their account kicked off, you can't show their verification.

May be he should be given a week to get a new one... or booted off.

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Can honestly say we never talk on phone or use cam....

We take others at their word....

Worked out just fine for us.....so far!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I have cam yes to verify my self but all I'm saying is it's so easy to get verified on here so if it's a genuine profile say with in 4 to 6 weeks it should at least be photo verified or verified by a genuine meet that's all I'm saying and that helps keep the fake profiles down ? Do u get what I'm saying ? "

4 years ive been on here and not photo verified, 6 months before i had my first meet off here. Now lets look at your profile

No photo

No photo verification

Hidden verifications

Two line profile which is moaning

Naming and shaming on your profile.

To me that would stand out as a fake profile

over a year ago

I do get it and once you have been here a little longer you will realise that it just wouldnt work, its a free site, people come n go, people use it in different ways

How U use it should be the only thing U worry about x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Not a very good advert for the younger swingers. Some people want it all yesterday and if your so hung up on verifications how come you have yours hidden

After all, if the person who verified you had their account kicked off, you can't show their verification.

May be he should be given a week to get a new one... or booted off."

Whoops silly me, i should of read the other thread first.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

Then report profile and move on

over a year ago

I'm just saying it's pathetic when u meet some one and it's a total different person that's why I think every one shud have that verification x

By *hatstight333Couple
over a year ago

East York's.

What a crock of rubbish. I think we were about 6 weeks before we had our 1st meet.

over a year ago

I don't think I'm god I'm putting an opinion across for us genuine ppl on here x

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I think they should be taken outside and shot...

Regards

J. Clarkson..

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

Not a very good advert for the younger swingers. Some people want it all yesterday and if your so hung up on verifications how come you have yours hidden"

because the only vrification he has is from the old man he met thinking he was going to meet a couple

over a year ago

No,thats just mean

over a year ago

Some people actually get used to using fab,and finding their way around the site,before they start chatting or even think about meeting people.Certainly doesnt make them not genuine in my eyes, just sensible.I rest my case,give em a break eh.

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

"I think they should be taken outside and shot...

Regards

J. Clarkson.. "

And on that bombshell.....

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

It wouldn't necessarily work. People could have got verified on photos or cam but be sending you different photos. There is no guarantee the veri goes with the pics they are sending you.

I have a veri from someone who included details I didn't want to publicise, so I keep that private.

I had a veri from someone who left the site and the veri disappeared as a result.

As others have suggested, just be selective about who you meet and do the necessary checking first.

over a year ago

All i see happening is people running round after 3 weeks 6 days and 23 hours people getting desperate and shagging anyone who will verify them......well may be not.

over a year ago

"Ah the impatience of the fast food society that we live in these days, along with other threads about how useless it is here because they can't get a meet after hundreds (five) messages and such a long time being a member (a week), I despair sometimes, and I often wonder who suggested the site to them or how they found it and what they expected, do I think too much???

"

Good reply, SO funny, and true lol

over a year ago

"It is the 21st century every one has a camera on phone or on laptop all I'm staying is photo verifications are just as good as a personal one from some one else at least get photo verified or get verified by cam ? To many ppl been on her along time with out even been photo verified THIS EQUALS TO FAKE PROFILES WAISTING TIME "
Actually, we have neither.....

over a year ago

"Well don't photo verifications fit in to the category of verifications ?"

You never specified what type of verification now did you, which leads one to include all types the site offers

kat x x

over a year ago

"It is the 21st century every one has a camera on phone or on laptop all I'm staying is photo verifications are just as good as a personal one from some one else at least get photo verified or get verified by cam ? To many ppl been on her along time with out even been photo verified THIS EQUALS TO FAKE PROFILES WAISTING TIME

Erm...... You arnt photo verified AND you have no photos on your profile "

.. Yes, that's a fair point lol

over a year ago

"I do have pics and I'm not photo verified because same day I came on here I had a meet the next day

All I'm saying a profile should have at least one verification a photo one or one where they have met some one or been on cam for some one because to many old men pretending to be women ! Rant over "

Why does having a meet in person prevent you from photo verifying yourself?

over a year ago

"If some one showed u a few pics on here then sent a few by phone ? Then u got on with them great would you of insisted to see them on cam ?

Well, yes, cos thats how i vet my meets..... "

PMSL hahaha

over a year ago

There are loads of people of both sexes on here who are not looking for meets.

They either just like to cam or chat in the forums.

Why should they be bothered about being verified?

over a year ago

You want both non verified and photo verified people kicked off? So are you now insisting on Cam or phone verifications only?....

over a year ago

"So if they did not have a cam you would not meet them ?

bet your ass.......

ive been here long enough to have made mistakes and learnt from them, ive taken guys on face value to open the door to a guy who was at least 5yrs & 5 stone over his profile pics. Im not gaggin for it, nor do i drop my pants within moments of a message entering my inbox, so am happy to take the time and be comfortable with someone i may meet"

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Why is it the sites responsibility to out the fakes and timewasters?

If someone is reported then admin will do something about it.

You are deciding to use the site, use it effectively and you shouldn't come across fakes or timewasters. In my 6 years of swinging I've been let down twice. I don't rely on the site, I use my own instincts and gut reactions to out those I think are fake, or just looking to collect pictures.

over a year ago

May be he should be given a week to get a new one... or booted off."

over a year ago

"I have cam yes to verify my self but all I'm saying is it's so easy to get verified on here so if it's a genuine profile say with in 4 to 6 weeks it should at least be photo verified or verified by a genuine meet that's all I'm saying and that helps keep the fake profiles down ? Do u get what I'm saying ?

4 years ive been on here and not photo verified, 6 months before i had my first meet off here. Now lets look at your profile

No photo

No photo verification

Hidden verifications

Two line profile which is moaning

Naming and shaming on your profile.

To me that would stand out as a fake profile"

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

No, they should be hung. Then beheaded and their heads displayed to all forum members as a warning.

over a year ago

Nope people work at their own speed,took us awhile to find the right meet for us...

Maybe some people dont have cams.

Also some verifications dont show up as the person they have met have left the site as with our verification..Shouldnt jump to conculsions...much love jane

over a year ago

We got photo verified on our new profile just to prove there really r two of us, as we live apart we don't get to see each other every 4 weeks let alone meet in 4 weeks would be fecking impossible to do that!

I think ur plan is highly flawed! It takes time to find ur feet and find a meet that suits what ur looking for! U can't rush these things!

Her

over a year ago

Surely this is a wind up?????? It must be???

Kicked off after 4 weeks???? God, thats 90% of us (everyone, not just tv/cd's) up shit creek.

Enjoy the weekend

over a year ago

"I think people who have been on 4 weeks max should have at least one verification or if they don't they should be kicked off the site any one agree ? . .

4 week?

seriously? "

Yes - and if you don't find someone yourself, one will be found for you!!

over a year ago

..it took me about 3 months to get my 1st verification, and i consider me self to of been lucky..getting meets ain't that easy

Post new Message to Thread