Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

profiles....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

t dont matter what you do, women dont search profiles or view you, out of my few hundred views 90% are men, its virtually impossible here to find some fun, and when the men out weigh the women by 1 to 20 your messages barely get read, and women who are below your own standards are so fussy, im not kidding but there are some women here who are not much to look at all want brad pitt lookalikes lol, and women want face pix of men when they havnt got face pix, so what difference does it make what you put in your profile?? lol

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

"women who are below your own standards are so fussy"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you think women should take what is offered and not have a choice who they meet then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

All my 'looked at you' spaces are filled up with couples and women... u mad?

Reply privately

over a year ago

and now even less will look as ya having a rant about it treacle

tis the name of the game i'm afraid

also guys don't tend to hide them selves from being seen looking at profiles whereas gals and couples do quite often as they don't wish to give the impression of being keen when they are just being nosey

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

[Removed by poster at 23/03/12 14:23:35]

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"women who are below your own standards are so fussy

"

IF they below your standards why do you care how fussy they are

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

oh i missed that bit

jeeeze you really have limited ya chances even further now

some people just don't help themselves honestly

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

IF they below your standards why do you care how fussy they are "

Reply privately

over a year ago

oh dear, i see only a small part of my message was read lol

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I agree it can get quite frustrating at times but you are not helping yourself with the bitching about women on your profile. Would certainly put me off!

If you are having no luck with sending emails then try attending a social evening or a club. Always a good way to meet people....

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

"

also guys don't tend to hide them selves from being seen looking at profiles whereas gals and couples do quite often as they don't wish to give the impression of being keen when they are just being nosey "

That a very good point....we hide ours from showing and know quite a few of our friends do too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"oh dear, i see only a small part of my message was read lol "

Its a message? I though it was a moan thread myself. So do you think women should have no choice in who they meet then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

darkthoughts, why are you just picking on bits in my message?? and of course people have choices, but the real part of the message is that women dont view profiles or read messages, and dont have face pix but expect men to have them, did you miss that bit?? lol

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Women DO browse profiles...

Women DO have face pics (in private) to send when they decide....

Women ARE fussy and won't meet/fuck just anyone...

Women DO read profiles and when they see one that has nothing but complains on it....they move on to the next one....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

also guys don't tend to hide them selves from being seen looking at profiles whereas gals and couples do quite often as they don't wish to give the impression of being keen when they are just being nosey

That a very good point....we hide ours from showing and know quite a few of our friends do too."

we do too means we get to stealth perv

Reply privately

over a year ago

You thought, just like a lot of new men arriving here do, that it was wall to wall pussy, every woman wanting sex 24/7, nymphomaniacs who weren't fussy about who they had sex with, women you didn't need to entertain, buy a meal or a drink for on a night out in order to get your leg over.

But I do applaud you on an honest profile and nice opening thread on the forum. You have given us an insight into your personality and what you are looking for.

There may be indeed women on here that are below your standards, phew I bet your relieved they aren't messaging you. Good luck and hope you find what your looking for

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

so! if they are below your standards you wont want to meet them anyway so what does it matter how fussy they are?

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol cath-del, you are wrong, trust me, and my profile like it cos thats how it is here lol

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

OP you do realise we can view profiles without anyone knowing??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"t dont matter what you do, women dont search profiles or view you, out of my few hundred views 90% are men, its virtually impossible here to find some fun, and when the men out weigh the women by 1 to 20 your messages barely get read, and women who are below your own standards are so fussy, im not kidding but there are some women here who are not much to look at all want brad pitt lookalikes lol, and women want face pix of men when they havnt got face pix, so what difference does it make what you put in your profile?? lol "

You will be beating us off with a stick now mate

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Women DO browse profiles...

Women DO read profiles and when they see one that has nothing but complains on it....they move on to the next one...."

Couldnt have said it better

Reply privately

over a year ago

we have all read your post and your profile, both say the same.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what you deem as ugly, below your standards with a bad body can be seen as beautiful by someone else.

All you have on your profile is a rant about women, that's not going to inspire a woman to even read a message from you let alone answer one.

Reply privately

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

"

That a very good point....we hide ours from showing and know quite a few of our friends do too.

we do too means we get to stealth perv "

Exactly and I do enjoy a good stealth perv lol

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"lol cath-del, you are wrong, trust me, "

Never tell a woman she is wrong

Reply privately

over a year ago

you are wrong iconic, i never once thought that, next

Reply privately

over a year ago

look at yourself in the search results then, see what the other options look at and work out why your not getting clicked on.

they will be a reason, meets do happen!

its either your profile, your photos or your messages or all 3 thats costing you, only you can improove the quality

and being so negative on here and on your profile probs kills off interest from those that would be.

why dont you look at mens profiles, find the negative ones, then count the verifications and look for the nice positive profiles that show them in a good light and see how many they have, that way you can see if telling it how it is (or moaning as most of us call it!) gets you anywhere

you need to stand out from the crowd if you dont want to mix in with the rest.

Reply privately

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Women DO read profiles and when they see one that has nothing but complains on it....they move on to the next one...."

I agree with all of that except the fussy bit. I am not fussy. I do expect to at least fancy a guy if I am going to arrange to meet him... but I don't think that is being fussy.

With regards to the OP's comment...... whether a woman is below your standards or not, do you really think any sane woman would think "oowww I fancy him but I'm going to be fussy and aim even higher".

Reply privately

over a year ago

"look at yourself in the search results then, see what the other options look at and work out why your not getting clicked on.

its either your profile, your photos or your messages or all 3 thats costing you, only you can improove the quality

and being so negative on here and on your profile probs kills off interest from those that would be.

why dont you look at mens profiles, find the negative ones, then count the verifications and look for the nice positive profiles that show them in a good light and see how many they have, that way you can see if telling it how it is (or moaning as most of us call it!) gets you anywhere

you need to stand out from the crowd if you dont want to mix in with the rest."

well said that man

Reply privately

By *r-MissCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Actually woman do read profiles, I (Miss) certainly do, but I can tell within 2 lines of a profile if I would be interetsed in a guy or not.

Plus like previous post have said a lot of couples/women hide the fact that they have looked on profiles - we do.

Don't just make your profile one long moan, try and sell yourself a bit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

i look at mens profiles all the time, i just have myself hidden because i got sick of guys i wasnt interested in mailing me because they had me on their looked at me list

Reply privately

over a year ago

ducks and ducks and ducks, and not a quack insight, thinks am in a spot of bother lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP , I hear you but you just dug yourself a hole , you won't get no sympathy on the forums with threads like this one.

My advice , grin and bear it and you just never know when the right offer comes along

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

here is what i took from your Opening Post.. then followed by your profile since you pointed it out...

moan... negativity... moan.... then an insult.... moan...

let me now let you into a secret....

for a first impression... it's not great!!! why would you really want to meet someone with a "glass half empty" attitude......

your profile is your shop window to the world.... use it...

tell people why they should choose you over any other person out there... what are your selling points....

i hate to say this, you are not due a meet just for being on the site, you get out what you put in

Reply privately

over a year ago

"darkthoughts, why are you just picking on bits in my message?? and of course people have choices, but the real part of the message is that women dont view profiles or read messages, and dont have face pix but expect men to have them, did you miss that bit?? lol"

No i didn't miss that not in the slightest but you have a choice if you are to message someone or not. If you dont like the conditions then don't mail them.

You assume women don't read messages but you don't know you only know if they have opened mail or not. I will often look at a persons profile and then delete unopened. Why because their profile tells me know.

I am here with choices so are you, to complain others do make choices just makes you look like a moaner and someone who lacks patience if I am honest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ducks and ducks and ducks, and not a quack insight, thinks am in a spot of bother lol "

well just take it on the chin and have a rethink treacle, we all live n learn from things we do

have a re write of ya profile and then come back to the forums and just join in with the banter you'll be surprised how many new friends you will make with a bit of positivity

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dear OP... I'll be honest with you.

Most women look at profiles but set their privacy settings to hide the fact they have... it saves a bunch of unwanted messages turning up from the people they have looked at and moved on from.

Having read your profile, I strongly suggest avoiding any woman who does want to meet you based on what you have written.

Reply privately

over a year ago

i dont think darkthoughts likes me lol, and moan? the chance would be a fine thing lol

and thanx the men for the advice, but this is who iam, down to earth, i say it how it really is and dont bullshit women just to get my cock wet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i dont think darkthoughts likes me lol, and moan? the chance would be a fine thing lol

and thanx the men for the advice, but this is who iam, down to earth, i say it how it really is and dont bullshit women just to get my cock wet "

Reply privately

over a year ago

bouncy, am i not bantering? lots of smiles and laughter here lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i dont think darkthoughts likes me lol, and moan? the chance would be a fine thing lol

and thanx the men for the advice, but this is who iam, down to earth, i say it how it really is and dont bullshit women just to get my cock wet "

Then don't complain when it stays dry.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well in that case all i shall say is that.. if you think the above is what guys have done....

negativity breeds negativity........

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"

Then don't complain when it stays dry."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"t dont matter what you do, women dont search profiles or view you, out of my few hundred views 90% are men, its virtually impossible here to find some fun, and when the men out weigh the women by 1 to 20 your messages barely get read, and women who are below your own standards are so fussy, im not kidding but there are some women here who are not much to look at all want brad pitt lookalikes lol, and women want face pix of men when they havnt got face pix, so what difference does it make what you put in your profile?? lol "

And? What exactly is your point?

Reply privately

over a year ago

For me its not like or dislike I just think you dont respect women from what I have read so far. Your not ugly, but you are not Brad Pitt either and there are plenty of men out there who have respect which is an an attractive trait. Ugly is not just looks its attitude too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

we often look at the profile ( in stealth mode) before we even open the message. If the profile is just a rant and a moan, do you think people wil bother to then open the message?

As for the women who are below your standard, not a loss of they dont like you then is it?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

whats my point? sighs lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

As for people not looking at your profile, check how many people on here hve mentioned looking at your profile, compared to how many of them show up on your " looked at me" page.......... ther you go.

Reply privately

over a year ago

and thanx the men for the advice, but this is who iam, down to earth, i say it how it really is and dont bullshit women just to get my cock wet

well in that case all i shall say is that.. if you think the above is what guys have done....

negativity breeds negativity........"

Its interested you say that as nearly all your responses I have seen to single males posting has been negative.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why the hell would you want 'women below your own standards' anyway??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"whats my point? sighs lol"

Well you have the opportunity to clarify what your point is. People are understanding its how you put your point across at times.

Reply privately

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

Blimey! I was going to take that and break it down into a sentence at a time and answer….

“t dont matter what you do, women dont search profiles or view you”

You are one of thousands of “I want pussy and I want it now” blokes on here! The ones who are successful have done the time and learnt or already knew that this is not a quick fix. Women swingers are a discerning bunch, they have the pick of the bunch, so you had better stand out!

“out of my few hundred views 90% are men”

Hmmm… Well, you want quick gratification, why not try a mutual wanking session with some of your “lookers”?

“its virtually impossible here to find some fun”

It’s all about attitude, see above!

“and when the men out weigh the women by 1 to 20 your messages barely get read”

Slightly wrong but I did understand what you meant. Try only mailing those whose criteria you fit! And negativity will only make them premium deleters!

“and women who are below your own standards are so fussy, im not kidding but there are some women here who are not much to look at all want brad pitt lookalikes lol”

That LOL at the end is kidding no one! Who are you to say that there are women below you? What makes you the big god of women? (I used a small “G” on purpose!) Yes there are women on here I just couldn’t meet and have sex with, but that doesn’t make them any less of a person or Goddess. (Big “G” on purpose!)

“and women want face pix of men when they havnt got face pix”

OK, I have to agree with you that those without face pictures and who won’t send them have no real reason to expect one from another person!

“so what difference does it make what you put in your profile?? lol

As you are about to find out and this thread should have given you a clue, it matter a lot! You are that guy standing on the bridge, ready to jump and some people have tried to talk you out of jumping! Just as you go to step down you slip… Hope you have a soft landing, buddy!

Now tell me I haven't read all of your fuckin post!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"whats my point? sighs lol"

Well, the way i read your post your just making statements....... yes, most are true, so....... whats your point?

Reply privately

over a year ago

darkthoughts, i dont respect women who want face pix and when they havnt got a pic insight, where is the womans respect? she wants from a man but dont want to show herself, and i do say in my pile im 'average' lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"darkthoughts, i dont respect women who want face pix and when they havnt got a pic insight, where is the womans respect? she wants from a man but dont want to show herself, and i do say in my pile im 'average' lol"

Don't message people who don't show their face on their profile if that is what you expect.

Of course most will have a face pic, just not show it their profile to everyone who looks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol lol _umour lol lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"darkthoughts, i dont respect women who want face pix and when they havnt got a pic insight, where is the womans respect? she wants from a man but dont want to show herself, and i do say in my pile im 'average' lol"

Well don't mail them if you don't like simple as that. Reality check for you but you are not gods gift and you are going to have to jump though hoops for some to stand a chance.

If you mail and they say they want a face picture then send one. If they don't like it would be foolish for them to send one back by return as it looks like a green light.

You can say no thanks here and men still ask why not and go on give me a chance so there is no chance of a picture going back.

I really think you don't understand how to interact with people. You are unhappy with results on here and if you want to change that attitude and respect are huge leaps forward in improver your luck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

id like to thank you all for throwing stones at me and kicking fuck out of me while im on the deck unable to fight back maybe, just maybe someone may have read my post and thought yep that guy is right, thats the way it is here, oh and as for a quick fix....wrong, i like to chat and banter first, whats the point in meeting someone if you dont get on with them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"id like to thank you all for throwing stones at me and kicking fuck out of me while im on the deck unable to fight back maybe, just maybe someone may have read my post and thought yep that guy is right, thats the way it is here, oh and as for a quick fix....wrong, i like to chat and banter first, whats the point in meeting someone if you dont get on with them? "

Erm, Hello.... i agreed!

BUT i also agree with a lot of what has been said since, welcome to the forums x

Reply privately

over a year ago

you aint gods gift either darkthoughts, maybe thats why you hide your face too i know how to interact with normal down to earth people who aint got their head up their ass cos they got their tits out in a profile but no face, and where is it where i put im GODS GIFT???? ive got a choice as well as the women here, and i dont want to fuck a fat munter who thinks they deserve brad pitt cos they on a swinging site with their tits out thinking they are above themselves cos showing some part of their body, id want a hard on, not a hard time getting one on lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

thats fine, you dot have the worry of having to fuck ANY munter, as none of them are bothing to read your messages or look at your profile remember

Reply privately

over a year ago

why are all munters fat ????????????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you aint gods gift either darkthoughts, maybe thats why you hide your face too i know how to interact with normal down to earth people who aint got their head up their ass cos they got their tits out in a profile but no face, and where is it where i put im GODS GIFT???? ive got a choice as well as the women here, and i dont want to fuck a fat munter who thinks they deserve brad pitt cos they on a swinging site with their tits out thinking they are above themselves cos showing some part of their body, id want a hard on, not a hard time getting one on lol "

You really are a little darling arnt you?

signed.... Fat munter searchin for brad pit x

Reply privately

over a year ago

lucious, you asked what my point was, but you agreed with me?

and i agree with what some people said, but it aint me to sell myself to get a fuck, like i said im down to earth and say it how it really is, i dont diguise what i think just to make people happy or to want me

and thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you aint gods gift either darkthoughts, maybe thats why you hide your face too i know how to interact with normal down to earth people who aint got their head up their ass cos they got their tits out in a profile but no face, and where is it where i put im GODS GIFT???? ive got a choice as well as the women here, and i dont want to fuck a fat munter who thinks they deserve brad pitt cos they on a swinging site with their tits out thinking they are above themselves cos showing some part of their body, id want a hard on, not a hard time getting one on lol

signed.... Fat munter searchin for brad pit x "

oh i will have vin diesel if u are having brad...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lucious, you asked what my point was, but you agreed with me?

and i agree with what some people said, but it aint me to sell myself to get a fuck, like i said im down to earth and say it how it really is, i dont diguise what i think just to make people happy or to want me

and thank you"

I agreed with the statements you made.... i asked what your point was

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

oh i will have vin diesel if u are having brad... "

Deal, will message him now! lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

earlyriser is that a question or a statement? lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you aint gods gift either darkthoughts, maybe thats why you hide your face too i know how to interact with normal down to earth people who aint got their head up their ass cos they got their tits out in a profile but no face, and where is it where i put im GODS GIFT???? ive got a choice as well as the women here, and i dont want to fuck a fat munter who thinks they deserve brad pitt cos they on a swinging site with their tits out thinking they are above themselves cos showing some part of their body, id want a hard on, not a hard time getting one on lol "

Thanks Op, you are just a sweet thing ain't ya...

Thanks for making it really easy for all those who will read this thread, myself included, to avoid persons such as yourself... hoisted by your own petard, methinks!

(google it, then you will still be no further forward )

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

oh i will have vin diesel if u are having brad...

ohh your a star u saved a fat munters fri eve

Deal, will message him now! lol"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You thought, just like a lot of new men arriving here do, that it was wall to wall pussy, every woman wanting sex 24/7, nymphomaniacs who weren't fussy about who they had sex with, women you didn't need to entertain, buy a meal or a drink for on a night out in order to get your leg over.

But I do applaud you on an honest profile and nice opening thread on the forum. You have given us an insight into your personality and what you are looking for.

There may be indeed women on here that are below your standards, phew I bet your relieved they aren't messaging you. Good luck and hope you find what your looking for "

Reply privately

over a year ago

if you agrred with my statements, then you will see my point lucious lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"earlyriser is that a question or a statement? lol"

was a question ...

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

ALL you single women....

When you get Brad Pitt will you give me a shout please

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lol cath-del, you are wrong, trust me, and my profile like it cos thats how it is here lol"
Just been reading your profile and have a question, if l may.....what exactly is it you're looking for and offering? M x

Reply privately

over a year ago

testarossa, like im bothered what certain men/women think who darnt even show their FACE, they the ones to avoid

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"Just been reading your profile and have a question, if l may.....what exactly is it you're looking for M x "

Thats easy....ATTENSHUN!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Women DO read profiles and when they see one that has nothing but complains on it....they move on to the next one....

I agree with all of that except the fussy bit. I am not fussy. I do expect to at least fancy a guy if I am going to arrange to meet him... but I don't think that is being fussy.

With regards to the OP's comment...... whether a woman is below your standards or not, do you really think any sane woman would think "oowww I fancy him but I'm going to be fussy and aim even higher"."

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol earlyriser, 50-50, and i will phone a friend, yes i got friends believe it or not lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"look at yourself in the search results then, see what the other options look at and work out why your not getting clicked on.

you need to stand out from the crowd if you dont want to mix in with the rest."

Excellent advice Stockton

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"testarossa, like im bothered what certain men/women think who darnt even show their FACE, they the ones to avoid "

You said the all the women didn't have face pics or read messages or look at your profile or give you the time of day or...jeez I could go on forever...

WHY are you still here???? IF, as you say, you avoid those with no face pic

Am I missing something!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lol earlyriser, 50-50, and i will phone a friend, yes i got friends believe it or not lol"

wow a tarn lad as mates...lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

well meandmy...not a lot now looking at these reactions, im off to chop my dick and tongue off lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"testarossa, like im bothered what certain men/women think who darnt even show their FACE, they the ones to avoid "

Ahh but you would be instantly blinded by my beauty luv, soz

Reply privately

over a year ago

tha noz wot a mean earlriser, this tarn lad got plenty of friends si thi lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

where have i heard that before, many times by faceless people testarossa???? lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

jut out of interest.... how many omen on here have requested Brad Pit in their profile?

Seems to be benadied about by lots of men on here about women wanting BP, personally i dont find him that sexy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you aint gods gift either darkthoughts, maybe thats why you hide your face too i know how to interact with normal down to earth people who aint got their head up their ass cos they got their tits out in a profile but no face, and where is it where i put im GODS GIFT???? ive got a choice as well as the women here, and i dont want to fuck a fat munter who thinks they deserve brad pitt cos they on a swinging site with their tits out thinking they are above themselves cos showing some part of their body, id want a hard on, not a hard time getting one on lol

signed.... Fat munter searchin for brad pit x "

Hahaha, good one!!

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"jut out of interest.... how many omen on here have requested Brad Pit in their profile?

Seems to be benadied about by lots of men on here about women wanting BP, personally i dont find him that sexy "

I don't either...

Would still do him though

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would not mind a bit of Keither Sutherland though............

Reply privately

over a year ago

Many women are here for the fantasy - they have the man they love and he may be average looking and squashy in parts, but they love him and he is part of their everyday life.

They want sex with a man who fits their idea of whatever 'Brad Pitt' is, so generally speaking men who are good looking and in tip top shape will take preference over normal looking blokes.

Unfortunately for the normal looking blokes on here, there are also a good number of lookers and women of all looks and shapes can, to a degree, pick and choose with far greater freedom and success than their male equivalent.

Looks and physique aside, maintaining a positive attitude and having something original and dynamic to say that makes both your profile and messages stand out will also serve you well.

Men do have to put some effort in - if you are unwilling of incapable of doing this, then you are seriously pissing into the wind.

Contrary to popular belief, FAB is not for the majority a pick-up joint.

I can see your opening post was borne out of frustration, but rather than casting aspertions on others, maybe look a bit closer - it is quite often there where you will find the answer to your question !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooooh o what about David Duchovney when he used to be in the x files

Reply privately

over a year ago

You said the all the women didn't have face pics or read messages or look at your profile or give you the time of day or...jeez I could go on forever...

where the hell did i say this cath?????????? you certainly are missing something, maybe a cell? lol

i said women aint got pix but want pix, and they dont read mail or view profiles....JEEZ lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

got it......Daniel Craig!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"tha noz wot a mean earlriser, this tarn lad got plenty of friends si thi lol"

and now in english....

Reply privately

over a year ago

thanx bussy, but im not frustated mate, far from it, i was making a point, thats all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"got it......Daniel Craig!"

hell yeh, he'd be on my list to, have to admit id do a bit of Mark Harmon, Gibbs from NCIS

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i said women aint got pix but want pix, and they dont read mail or view profiles....JEEZ lol"

i think you will find that most women have pics, but won't show their cards til you have shown yours.

and if after viewing yours they decide you aren't for them, they may decide not to respond with theirs.

you need to accept that even if you don't understand or agree with it

sometimes you have to take a chance in life

sometimes you have to accept that life isn't fair or in your favour

if you can't or won't accept it, i suggest you are in the wrong place

go to a social or a club

to my knowledge, they don't wear burkha's paper bags over their heads

you can look as many as you can see then

still doesn't mean your gettin a shag tho

Reply privately

over a year ago

troll alert

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"well meandmy...not a lot now looking at these reactions, im off to chop my dick and tongue off lol"

It might be wise to sort out your fingers too, as your typing isn't coming across very well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

well bussy if everyone hid their pix for some reason or other, it would be a stalemate, if one wants to see pix, then they should have them on show too, fair is fair lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"we have all read your post and your profile, "

I haven't not gonna either

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"troll alert "

+1

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well bussy if everyone hid their pix for some reason or other, it would be a stalemate, if one wants to see pix, then they should have them on show too, fair is fair lol"

you have so much to learn

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"

i said women aint got pix but want pix, and they dont read mail or view profiles....JEEZ lol"

EXACTLY!!!

AND you stated you avoid those with no pics!!!!

SO...."Women aint got pics" pics, you avoid ones with no pics.....

So why you wasting time???

Reply privately

over a year ago

i have noticed something though in the way of the repliers, most dont have face pix and are....i best not say though, cos i will end up like william wallace lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would not mind a bit of Keither Sutherland though............"
George Clooney for me, yummm

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i have noticed something though in the way of the repliers, most dont have face pix and are....i best not say though, cos i will end up like william wallace lol "

Some of us have to limit what we put up or we would be inundated. Its great when women know what they like and want

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow with tits and a figure like that Darkthoughts certainly is god's gift. Stunning body!!!!

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"i have noticed something though in the way of the repliers, most dont have face pix and are....i best not say though, cos i will end up like william wallace lol "

You will probably find we ALL have face pics.....and happily show them to people we want to meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

and thats meant to bother me just fia, shakes my head and laughs

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well bussy if everyone hid their pix for some reason or other, it would be a stalemate, if one wants to see pix, then they should have them on show too, fair is fair lol"

No it would not be stalemate..... they'd show them to the people they were interested in meeting who they had been messaging... who didn't have a shite profile when they looked at it in stealth mode.

Having said that... people can ask for whatever they want, no one is forcing anyone else to comply.

Reply privately

over a year ago

you all fell for it... he's a troll and all he wants is to stir up things.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok, will answer this one.

People can veiw in stealth mode, I have veiwed your profile twice since this thread started, but I won't be on your list.

Lots of men find fun on here...they have to have a good attitude normally.

Yes, some people might not read your mail, their choice.

If women are below your standards you won't want to meet them anyway? So it matters not if you think they are punching above their weight ( no pun intended knowing your views on fat munters ( your words not mine )

Yes, some people ask for pics to be shown when they don't have any of their own....you can use your message filters to filter these people out.

If you think your profile isn't worth having anything on it as no one reads it...then leave it blank.

Good luck, you may need it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

wrong again _ath-n-del, loads have no face pic, just pic of body parts, fact

Reply privately

over a year ago

"you all fell for it... he's a troll and all he wants is to stir up things.

"

What makes him a troll? Just another frustrated guy with a dry wick.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"wrong again _ath-n-del, loads have no face pic, just pic of body parts, fact"

How would you know?

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I would not mind a bit of Keither Sutherland though............ George Clooney for me, yummm "

Since no one's claimed him so far...... Josh Holloway is mine

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who really cares.

Reply privately

over a year ago

im a troll, points at bbwitched and smiles broadly lol

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

view * and viewed *

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

"wrong again _ath-n-del, loads have no face pic, just pic of body parts, fact

How would you know?"

Exactly...How would you know?

As none of them read or reply to your mail.....

Thats some super power you got there

Reply privately

over a year ago

i know polo by looking at profiles, or they have face blanked out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"im a troll, points at bbwitched and smiles broadly lol "

I'm scared now! You do know that I'm fat, right? haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"and thats meant to bother me just fia, shakes my head and laughs "

Should make a change from shaking ya own cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

" If women are below your standards you won't want to meet them anyway? So it matters not if you think they are punching above their weight ( no pun intended knowing your views on fat munters ( your words not mine )

"

I don't mind if some guy who is far from being above my standards thinks I'm a fat munter........... at least I'm a fat munter getting plenty of sex from good looking guys

Reply privately

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Does the OP know what "Private" Gallery means

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

ok this is just going round and round in circles.

Reply privately