Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cravings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

where do they come from

i gave up smoking around 6/7 weeks ago using an e fag and did really well then when i went in for my op 10 days ago i stopped using it and have done just fine without it not really thought about it at all but then all of a sudden out of the blue with no trigger that i can see i've just had a massive craving to have a fag ffs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"where do they come from

i gave up smoking around 6/7 weeks ago using an e fag and did really well then when i went in for my op 10 days ago i stopped using it and have done just fine without it not really thought about it at all but then all of a sudden out of the blue with no trigger that i can see i've just had a massive craving to have a fag ffs "

have a wank

over a year ago

"where do they come from

i gave up smoking around 6/7 weeks ago using an e fag and did really well then when i went in for my op 10 days ago i stopped using it and have done just fine without it not really thought about it at all but then all of a sudden out of the blue with no trigger that i can see i've just had a massive craving to have a fag ffs

have a wank "

now theres an idea

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"where do they come from

have a wank

now theres an idea "

im not just a pretty face you know, im a sex goddess underneath it all

over a year ago

"where do they come from

have a wank

now theres an idea

im not just a pretty face you know, im a sex goddess underneath it all "

of that there can be no denial

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"where do they come from

i gave up smoking around 6/7 weeks ago using an e fag and did really well then when i went in for my op 10 days ago i stopped using it and have done just fine without it not really thought about it at all but then all of a sudden out of the blue with no trigger that i can see i've just had a massive craving to have a fag ffs "

Its habit and hard to kick. I stopped a long time ago with a jiff lemon and it worked.

over a year ago

"

..I stopped a long time ago with a jiff lemon and it worked. "

The mind boggles, please do elaborate

over a year ago

"

..I stopped a long time ago with a jiff lemon and it worked.

The mind boggles, please do elaborate "

Yours n mine both got me intrigued this one

Come on share

By *nytimeadeMan
over a year ago

Skegness

i made ny daft sen a clay pipe , and i'm halfway through carving another out of wood , i tried those patches to quit,but i just couldn't light the fcuking things

over a year ago

6 or 7 weeks is early days yet. I was still getting cravings after 10 months without any nicotine.

So I started again.

Post new Message to Thread